What's new

Temple destruction in the Indian subcontinent

AfrazulMandal

Reaction score
Country
India
We come across this theme from time to time.

I would like this to become a sticky.

Hindus have a habit of pushing this narrative so it is best there is ONE single thread for this.

Coming to the usual cribbing - Hindus produce volumes of contemporary historical accounts of court chroniclers who gleefully state how temples were destroyed and so on. Muslims then go on and claim the temple destructions were for so and so reasons. Some say a few were destroyed, some give reasons for it and so on.

But the point is this - Muslims remain ON THE DEFENSIVE. This is their objective.

Why?

Why not ask counter questions?

Who FAILED TO PROTECT these temples? Why did the oh so powerful Hindus with their 5000 year old civilisation fail to save their dearest civilizational relics of the past?
Were they cowards? Weaklings?

Muslims have NOTHING to feel ashamed about destroying idols. I am opposed to temples destruction in principle because the same buildings can be used for other more beneficial purposes. But idol worship is something no practicing Muslim can condone.

Hindus of then knew this.

Why did they not unite and defeat the Arabs, the Slave dynasties and Turks etc?

Why dump the inability to protect them then on the shoulders of Muslims today? Will your bravado or questions like these bring those temples back?

My point is simple. We should not be defensive when countering these allegations. When Muslim armies invaded India they had the right to the spoils of war. There is absolutely no need for Muslims to suffer for it today or feel ashamed about.

Instead you can feel proud. How small armies could overcome great hardship and opposition and still entrench themselves in a foreign land filled with corruption, greed and caste discrimination.

@xeuss @The_Showstopper Please tag other relevant people who may be able to contribute.

Who FAILED TO PROTECT these temples? ....Were they cowards? Weaklings?
Pacifists, believers in peace and harmony.. part of the ethos of the culture of this land.

Note also that they didn't go around conquering distant lands.

Why so much hatred for us, man ?

Last edited:
Pacifists, believers in peace and harmony.. part of the ethos of the culture of this land.

Note also that they didn't go around conquering distant lands.

Why so much hatred for us, Altaf ?
There is no hatred.

And please delete the last line.

It is a hard question for north indian (and pakistani)bhayyas to answer,,who unashamedly claim martial heritage.
But Fact of the matter is they were too incompetent and phattu to do anythng,,other then meekly converting.(or somehow surviving by bootpolishing the invaders)

Most of northindia plus current day pakistan were under constant and relentless foreign occupation.
They had little choice in these matters.They were forcefully assimilated into newer religions just like they were forced into older ones in the past.
This was the Typical fate of cowards in old days.

There is no hatred.

And please delete the last line.
Edited it out.

For all the many things we disagree strongly on, I would still wish that no harm befall you or your loved ones. Family guy, got a missus etc.. not a good situation to be doxxed. I KNOW there's very angry people down there looking for you. Intel probably have good reason to take you in for "questioning".

but personally I had a few real good laughs reading some of your stuff.. you were like kind of the Muslim Andrew Anglin and his anti nigger rants :P

Time to put that hate behind you, let it go, change course.. you're fekin' on your way to blowing yourself up in a market somewhere.. wtf

sudhar ja

It is a hard question for north indian (and pakistani)bhayyas to answer,,who unashamedly claim martial heritage.
But Fact of the matter is they were too incompetent and phattu to do anythng,,other then meekly converting.(or somehow surviving by bootpolishing the invaders)

Most of northindia plus current day pakistan were under constant and relentless foreign occupation.
They had little choice in these matters.They were forcefully assimilated into newer religions just like they were forced into older ones in the past.
This was the Typical fate of cowards in old days.
Still covid free ?

advanced respiratory distress syndrome and sultan novel Corona clearly haven't conquered you yet.

Edited it out.

For all the many things we disagree strongly on, I would still wish that no harm befall you or your loved ones. Family guy, got a missus etc.. not a good situation to be doxxed. I KNOW there's very angry people down there looking for you. Intel probably have good reason to take you in for "questioning".

but personally I had a few real good laughs reading some of your stuff.. you were like kind of the Muslim Andrew Anglin and his anti nigger rants :P

Time to put that hate behind you, let it go, change course.. you're fekin' on your way to blowing yourself up in a market somewhere.. wtf

sudhar ja

Still covid free ?

advanced respiratory distress syndrome and sultan novel Corona clearly haven't conquered you yet.
Hello anothr Multiple id guy.
Addicted to internet pdf.
I wish pdf warriors got somthng akin to guns akimbo :D

Muslims have NOTHING to feel ashamed about destroying idols. I am opposed to temples destruction in principle because the same buildings can be used for other more beneficial purposes. But idol worship is something no practicing Muslim can condone.

@xeuss @The_Showstopper Please tag other relevant people who may be able to contribute.

And then these are the kind of leeches who will complain about the lack of secularism in India when they get their asses handed to them.

It's because of people like you that RSS and Modi have become so powerful in India.

Idol worship has happened in this land for 5000 years and will continue to happen for another 5000. Try and stop us. Your Turkic mummy and daddy tried to stop for centuries, we didn't stop. Teri kya aukat hai.

The day Hindutvadi Indians stop living in the past.....is a wishful thinking :woot: I don't blame these gaauti Indians. I wish I could help them, they get picked on/bullied all the time back home in India, as well as anywhere else they travel. Having said this, Indian immigrants to foreign shores are fast learners and they quit their gaavti practices immediately.

I blame the education system of India - it is run by uninspired gutless bureaucrats and seriously underfunded. I was lucky to have been educated at a top notch ICSE medium school in a cosmopolitan urban environment. My gaavti brethren (such as the ones on this forum) went to local sarhak-chaap schools which is the reason their brains could not develop properly. I consider it a humbling experience, and a sort of unearned privilege that I did not end up like them.

I must apologize to my gaavti brethren for India's class system. They don't know the real reasons why they will always remain the underclass. But I am here to help you gaavtis, if you feel like you need an upgrade, count on me for advice. Daddy's always here to help.

We come across this theme from time to time.

I would like this to become a sticky.

Hindus have a habit of pushing this narrative so it is best there is ONE single thread for this.

Coming to the usual cribbing - Hindus produce volumes of contemporary historical accounts of court chroniclers who gleefully state how temples were destroyed and so on. Muslims then go on and claim the temple destructions were for so and so reasons. Some say a few were destroyed, some give reasons for it and so on.

But the point is this - Muslims remain ON THE DEFENSIVE. This is their objective.

Why?

Why not ask counter questions?

Who FAILED TO PROTECT these temples? Why did the oh so powerful Hindus with their 5000 year old civilisation fail to save their dearest civilizational relics of the past?
Were they cowards? Weaklings?

Hindus of then knew this.

Why did they not unite and defeat the Arabs, the Slave dynasties and Turks etc?

Why dump the inability to protect them then on the shoulders of Muslims today? Will your bravado or questions like these bring those temples back?

My point is simple. We should not be defensive when countering these allegations. When Muslim armies invaded India they had the right to the spoils of war. There is absolutely no need for Muslims to suffer for it today or feel ashamed about.

Instead you can feel proud. How small armies could overcome great hardship and opposition and still entrench themselves in a foreign land filled with corruption, greed and caste discrimination.

Good, with the same logic you shouldnt complain hindus demolishing mosques or attacking muslims...because according to you might is right...if you justify demolishing temples saying idol worship is against islam,a hindu can too justify attacking muslims saying they kill cows which are godesses and thereby muslims are committing a sin which deserves death punishment.

Idol worship has happened in this land for 5000 years and will continue to happen...
My man, that term itself is a misnomer and deliberately derogatory in it's intent, don't embrace it, no need to defend it.

There is no "Idol Worship"

nobody here "worships" an idol or statue.

they are just a means of devotion to "god" or whatever

the most pious well studied muslims will tell you that the mosque is not where Allah lives, it is just a place to congregate and offer ritualistic devotion but the rituals and the place itself mean nothing. Devotion (bhakti lol) does.

there are also atheistic and agnostic schools of thought within the dharmic pantheon.

don't take offense by what is said here, dialogue is better than tu tu main main.

My man, that term itself is a misnomer and deliberately derogatory in it's intent, don't embrace it, no need to defend it.

There is no "Idol Worship"

nobody here "worships" an idol or statue.

they are just a means of devotion to "god" or whatever

the most pious well studied muslims will tell you that the mosque is not where Allah lives, it is just a place to congregate and offer ritualistic devotion but the rituals and the place itself mean nothing. Devotion (bhakti lol) does.

there are also atheistic and agnostic schools of thought within the dharmic pantheon.

don't take offense by what is said here, dialogue is better than tu tu main main.

I am just replying to him in the language he learnt from some extremist madrassah.

It is similar to what happened to Elves in Belerialand at the end of the First Age.
They lost huge amount of their cultural heritage but soon rebuilt a vast Elvish empire in the Second Age.
Hindu are now in the Second Age phase.

What is more important

To look into history and destroy building killed people and generally have anarchy or say you know.thats history and let's move on and try to build bridges.

Fact is politicians do not want us to live in peace. If we did that they would not have a job

Back
Top Bottom