What's new

Temple destruction in the Indian subcontinent

I'll sorry you were offended.
But you cannot deny the sheer volume of Indians expressing incorrect and ignorant beliefs.
Everything from forced conversions to 20% Hindu population in Pakistan and now.

I honestly think that the few smart Indians know they are lying but keep saying the lies. The rest are truly ignorant.

I was amused, NOT offended. I know you, and the other patrician, @Indus Pakistan, do not suffer fools gladly, but do you think anyone listens to me warning them off?

BTW, did I contradict any of your views? :D

But so were indian hindu kings who fought and conquered other hindu territories?
The Aryans themselves pillaged as they invaded bharatmata and put natives to the sword. The whole basis of the hindutva "Muslim invaders blah blah" narrative is entrenched in hypocrisy.

the pacifist bit is true though, despite all the ancients fighting among themselves... violence is actively discouraged and not ingrained in whatever holy books we have..

Pajeet, you realize you just contradicted yourself, right? You can't have your holy books filled with stories of your 15 armed blue-skinned Gods fighting eachother and then claim that violence was somehow discouraged.

You really try too hard with that feller.

If he has put the word "bangladesh" in something...and claims theres no "genocide" or "lynching"

Just need to say these following words:

- Searchlight
- Pure army lined up on maiden, faith-bros baying for blood from distance
- Subsequent lynching prevented by pagan army
- Hamoodur

This is what it has to cry thinking about going to sleep each night...and what it has to wake up each morning with a headache to....please try to undestand its reality and fundamental desperation.

Besides the vermin will be dealt with by Aussie police inevitably anyway....too many breadcrumbs left around clumsily...and it hooked on leaving even more....because its hard-wired in the head a long time back. Not much critical rational thinking available.

It is a very stupid foolish cretin....whichever extremist faction its from and whatever addiction "game" its stuck on.
LOL
and put into Google "Where are the mass graves"
or "How can 40,000 soldiers kill 3 million in 5 weeks" (or even 8 months if you want to count the from the start)

The funniest part is that you Hindutvas not only circle jerk with your lies on neutral sites, but you try and pull it off here.

LOL
or "How can 40,000 soldiers kill 3 million in 5 weeks" (or even 8 months if you want to count the from the start)

The funniest part is that you Hindutvas not only circle jerk with your lies on neutral sites, but you try and pull it off here.

I believe there was no genocide to level being claimed. Not even close. But operation searchlight itself and the clampdown on civilian populations was a real thing, any Bengali muslim would know about it too (if this guy actually is one).

Anyway I deleted my post, not in the mood for this again.

LOL

Haye Ram!!! You're being Hinduphobic by denying the 60 gorillion Bengali pandits raped and killed in Bangladesh.

I believe there was no genocide to level being claimed. Not even close. But operation searchlight itself and the clampdon on civilian populations was a real thing, any Bengali muslim would know about it too (if this guy actually is one).

LMAO imagine being confronted with India's rich history of chimpouts and pogroms and your best comeback is bringing up a COIN operation. I'd delete my comment out of embarassment too.

I believe there was no genocide to level being claimed. Not even close. But operation searchlight itself and the clampdown on civilian populations was a real thing, any Bengali muslim would know about it too (if this guy actually is one).

No one denies that brutalities of that conflict
But Indians cheapen it by claiming nonsense of genocide.

http://genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/8-stages-of-genocide/

10 steps of genocide, none of witch fits 71 war.

Interestingly, there is a strong correlation 1-9 and what is going on in India against Muslims right now.

Every Muslim here is missing my original point.

Yes they did, and massacred other hindus too

You are making a massive mistake.

2 actually.

Did you watch the video entirely? And do you know this person?

Both are important.

No one denies that brutalities of that conflict
But Indians cheapen it by claiming nonsense of genocide.

http://genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/8-stages-of-genocide/

10 steps of genocide, none of witch fits 71 war.

Interestingly, there is a strong correlation 1-9 and what is going on in India against Muslims right now.
Off topic. Please avoid. :)

Ramadan Kareem.

Back
Top Bottom