What's new

Temple committee builds house for Muslims in Kerala

This is a ruling by 'secular' christian Judges. I have show that ruling to highlight the status of Hindus in the 'Only' significant country with Hindu majority. This is what happens when Hindu's are 55% of the majority and Minorities are 45%......Christian and Muslim majority countries make up the entire world (Buddhist majority an exception and insignificant) ?

Its the Brahmin poojari who actually make the temple a 'Temple', else its just an rock carving placed inside a building.

Temple administration have been removed from the hands of the hindu's who 'maintain' it. Its now owned by the government which is run by the muslims and christians and by 'godless' communist. There is no exception. The poojari's continue to maintain it as an article of faith..but with no power and under continuous insults and humiliation.

I have expressed no such 'wish'...maybe its your desperate attempt to appear secular that is concocting such 'wishes'.

Foreign tourist enter ancient temples which are no more 'temples' as there is no active pooja there, Thanks to Archaeological Society of India.

OOppsss really???
Meenakshi amman temple, Kabalishwarar temple , Tanjore Big temple etc to name a few, most famous temples in TN, not to forget tirupathi, where still Poojas go on daily , and there is not a single day, where u cannot see foreigners there...
They are maintained not by ASI firt, but by management...

This is a ruling by 'secular' christian Judges. I have show that ruling to highlight the status of Hindus in the 'Only' significant country with Hindu majority. This is what happens when Hindu's are 55% of the majority and Minorities are 45%......Christian and Muslim majority countries make up the entire world (Buddhist majority an exception and insignificant) ?

Its the Brahmin poojari who actually make the temple a 'Temple', else its just an rock carving placed inside a building.

Temple administration have been removed from the hands of the hindu's who 'maintain' it. Its now owned by the government which is run by the muslims and christians and by 'godless' communist. There is no exception. The poojari's continue to maintain it as an article of faith..but with no power and under continuous insults and humiliation.

I have expressed no such 'wish'...maybe its your desperate attempt to appear secular that is concocting such 'wishes'.

Foreign tourist enter ancient temples which are no more 'temples' as there is no active pooja there, Thanks to Archaeological Society of India.

OOppsss really???
Meenakshi amman temple, Kabalishwarar temple , Tanjore Big temple etc to name a few, most famous temples in TN, not to forget tirupathi, where still Poojas go on daily , and there is not a single day, where u cannot see foreigners there...

OOppsss really???

Foreigners are not allowed in Tirupathi temple.

.....even Indra Gandhi was not allowed inside Jagannath Puri temple because she married a muslim.

Even after Government take over of Tirupathi Temple and allowing non Hindu to enter Tirupathi temple ...as per Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) rules non-Hindus (beef eaters) have to sign a formal declaration so that 'punyaham' can be done in the temple after they have forced themselves inside the sanctum sanctorum. As usual..the religious authority have no say in the matter.

All temples you mention may allow foreign tourist inside the temple complex but will not allow them inside the 'sanctum sanctorum'.

PS:...again I never mentioned Tirupathi is maintained by ASI. You appear to have comprehension problem. Pls take effort to read and then 'understand' the post before responding.

Foreigners are not allowed in Tirupathi temple.

.....even Indra Gandhi was not allowed inside Jagannath Puri temple because she married a muslim.

Even after Government take over of Tirupathi Temple and allowing non Hindu to enter Tirupathi temple ...as per Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) rules non-Hindus (beef eaters) have to sign a formal declaration so that 'punyaham' can be done in the temple after they have forced themselves inside the sanctum sanctorum. As usual..the religious authority have no say in the matter.

All temples you mention may allow foreign tourist inside the temple complex but will not allow them inside the 'sanctum sanctorum'.

PS:...again I never mentioned Tirupathi is maintained by ASI. You appear to have comprehension problem. Pls take effort to read and then 'understand' the post before responding.

In tirupathi u have to sign the document, that i believe in the deity..
U said that foreigners are only allowed where ASI is maintaining the temple...
I proved u wrong that foreigners are also allowed in temples , managed by trustees...

Temple comittee builds houses for muslims, and it becomes breaking news with hindutva Indians who on other threads spout venom on Islam, muslims ,arabs, brotherhood, ummah etc taking pride on the matter.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Naturally they would go on slaughtering muslims like anything after a day or two, so some PR projecting secular image in necessary. No body can beat U guys when it comes to Propaganda & deception. :cheers:

You seems to be a brainwashed kid.... India is not as communal as your brain tells you... i have lived in 7 states in india and travelled across the country..... You guys select the news you want... and our media provides you in the name of TRP....Here no one slaughters ( there have been few cases where hindu people have done extreme steps and tell you what they are very minimum).... Now about kerala... in kerala you can not consider mulsims as minority... they have good amount of population, the hindus are some where close to 50%.... and all the communities live in harmony... in kerala Hindu and muslim extremist doesnt fight between themselves.... They fight with CPI(M) and their other factions....

Now if dont know : The 1st mosque in asia was in kerala and it is still available in a place called Kodungallur...

So dont spit your venom... keep it.... one day you can use on yourself.......

What u mean?

I guess you already know what i mean. People didn't donated their hard earn money to build houses for a bunch of muslims whose forefathers destroyed 1000s of temples and probably they might also waiting for a chance to destroy few more. Temple committee is wrong if they think they might inspire muslims pay some respect to other religions by making houses for them. a dog's tail can't be straightened that's why it's a waste of money.

GTFO from here.. Money was made to facilitate the lives of people... Its a tool , use it constructively or destructively...
But U seem under somne sort of influence , and will delete ur stupid remark from this forum and Ur mind!!
now fùck off!!

Just because your tiny little brain isn't mature enough to understand my words doesn't mean you can fart on the forum like it's ur house. mind your tongue son. why don't you donate all your money to taliban or al qayeda or pakistan to build some terror camps after all money is a tool of doing constructive work besides i doubt you even have any money you sounds like some 12 year old kido who survive on the money of his parents.

Just because your tiny little brain isn't mature enough to understand my words doesn't mean you can fart on the forum like it's ur house. mind your tongue son. why don't you donate all your money to taliban or al qayeda or pakistan to build some terror camps after all money is a tool of doing constructive work besides i doubt you even have any money you sounds like some 12 year old kido who survive on the money of his parents.

I did understood all your words , U said " What a waste of the money" and I will repete my words over and over..the woman was deaf and cudnt speak. What is wrong with giving her a shelter?.. Its Good Karma...She wasnt Taliban or belonged to Al Quida.

But I dont have to explain you all of this. U can remain in Ur little comfort Zone, which U know is wrong too..now get off Ur arsè and do somthing constructive.. and while Ur way out of your room , make sure U dont get hit by the door handle on ur arsè !!

I did understood all your words , U said " What a waste of the money" and I will repete my words over and over..the woman was deaf and cudnt speak. What is wrong with giving her a shelter?.. Its Good Karma...She wasnt Taliban or belonged to Al Quida.

But I dont have to explain you all of this. U can remain in Ur little comfort Zone, which U know is wrong too..now get off Ur arsè and do somthing constructive.. and while Ur way out of your room , make sure U dont get hit by the door handle on ur arsè !!

don't waste your time and bandwidth.

...congress and communist are in reality Anti Hindu ........ which in India is called 'Secular'.

The irony was Nehru a Kashmiri Brahmin (maybe because he was 'kashmiri') was educated more in British way of life than Hindu way of life. He spoke against hindu way of life ..but when it came to accepting his daughter marrying a Muslim he objected :lol:. It was only after Gandhi adopted Feroz and gave him the name Gandhi that Nehru agreed to his daughters marriage.

The result is .... Rahul gandhi feels more at ease with an Colombian Girl friend than with an Indian one. :angel:

...but their anti Hindu policies continue till today.

In tirupathi u have to sign the document, that i believe in the deity..
U said that foreigners are only allowed where ASI is maintaining the temple...
I proved u wrong that foreigners are also allowed in temples , managed by trustees...

Yes but not in Karpagirha or moolasthanam even Indian muslims/chirstians not allowed.

Yes but not in Karpagirha or moolasthanam even Indian muslims/chirstians not allowed.

... unfortunately not anymore. Sonia Gandhi was allowed inside Tirupathi moolasthanam.

Apparently as per government appointed and controlled Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) she's a Hindu :disagree:

Its a pity she writes her religion as 'Roman Catholic Christian' in her election form. :cheesy:

... unfortunately not anymore. Sonia Gandhi was allowed inside Tirupathi moolasthanam.

Apparently as per government appointed and controlled Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) she's a Hindu :disagree:

Its a pity she writes her religion as 'Roman Catholic Christian' in her election form. :cheesy:

Really?? what hindu organisation/BJP/Shiv sena did regarding this issue? according to aagama rules non-hindus shouldn't be allowed to enter into moolasthanam even devastanam not having rights to do that.

I think that why few people filed the case against Sonia regarding her religion but unfortunately court suspended that case.

this is not good our religion dosen't preach us religious
discrimination non hindus should be allowed to visit hindu temples

this is not good our religion dosen't preach us religious
discrimination non hindus should be allowed to visit hindu temples

Back
Top Bottom