What's new

Temple committee builds house for Muslims in Kerala

Some Good things dont really come out. Even our family temple trust committee built houses for all its employee. (Its not under Govt period).
As for the High court case, I cannot comment about it now. If u could post details of the case, why exactly their conversion was rejected, i will happily go by you. :)
In Bihar Muslims did help Hindus build a temple. It was discussed here in PDF.
No GOD ever says, that people of other religion shouldnt enter their premises. If thats a man made law, i say, its sick

......I wont go by hearsay....If you are claiming that your 'family trust committee' has build houses...please provide newspaper article / proof. I will be happy to acknowledge it.

I have given the link to the news article about the conversion ...unlike others I like to state facts and not opinions as facts.

..to my knowledge No GOD has every built a building for him/her/it to claim people can / cannot enter it.

All Temple, mosques & churches are built by people and are paid for by people, so people who built it/maintain it, gets to decide who can come in and who cannot. Claiming otherwise is sick.

In case you are not aware, not all temples come under endowments department. It would be wise to know about the facts before posting something.

WRONG.

The Archeological Survey of India has control of most ancient temples of archaeological importance in India.

A Temple is managed by a temple board committee that administers its finances, management and events. However the autonomy of individual Hindu religious denominations to manage their own affairs with respect to temples of their own denomination have been severely eroded. State governments of many states in India (and especially all the states in South India) have gradually increased their control over all Hindu temples. Over decades, by enacting various laws which have been fought both successfully and unsuccessfully up to the Supreme court of India, politicians of the ruling parties especially in the southern states control every aspect of temple management and functioning.

PS: (willfully providing wrong information is called propaganda)

WRONG.

The Archeological Survey of India has control of most ancient temples of archaeological importance in India.

A Temple is managed by a temple board committee that administers its finances, management and events. However the autonomy of individual Hindu religious denominations to manage their own affairs with respect to temples of their own denomination have been severely eroded. State governments of many states in India (and especially all the states in South India) have gradually increased their control over all Hindu temples. Over decades, by enacting various laws which have been fought both successfully and unsuccessfully up to the Supreme court of India, politicians of the ruling parties especially in the southern states control every aspect of temple management and functioning.

PS: (willfully providing wrong information is called propaganda)

Isnt there a difference between "all temples" and "most of the temples"??

PS: (willfully changing words in your post is called being a hypocrite.)

Isnt there a difference between "all temples" and "most of the temples"??

PS: (willfully changing words in your post is called being a hypocrite.)

...I am confused ...who has claimed 'ALL' temples in India are under Archeological Survey of India ? ..desperate to discredit the messenger by cooking up allegations?

All well known Hindu temples including those at Puri, Tirupati, Guruvayoor, Kashi, Mathura, Ayodhya, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Vaishno Devi, Mumbai (Shree Siddhi Vinayak Temple), Shirdi, Amarnath, Srisailam, Madurai and Rameshwaram are under government’s control.

Endowment department has sold over 1,600 acres of Srisailam Temple land to Christian missionary organisations. In 2005, 245 acres of prime land belonging to Seetharama Chandra Swamy temple at Devarayamjal was sold at throwaway price causing huge loss to the temple. And in 2006, the centuries old, 1,000 pillar Mandapam in Tirumala complex was demolished when A.P had a christian Chief Minister.

In Kerala, under government control over 12,000 acres of Guruvayoor temple’s land has been reduced to a few hundred acres only. And in Sabarimala, 2,500 acres of temple land has been sold by the government’s board.

...I am confused ...who has claimed 'ALL' temples in India are under Archeological Survey of India ? ..desperate to discredit the messenger by cooking up allegations?
You are indeed confused my friend. In post # 39 you say "all Temples in India come under the Government". Replying to you post # 39, I said not all temples come under endowments dept.And then in post # 47 you say "The Archeological Survey of India has control of most ancient temples" and started talking about ancient temples and ASI.. First be clear yourself dude...

All well known Hindu temples including those at Puri, Tirupati, Guruvayoor, Kashi, Mathura, Ayodhya, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Vaishno Devi, Mumbai (Shree Siddhi Vinayak Temple), Shirdi, Amarnath, Srisailam, Madurai and Rameshwaram are under government’s control.

Endowment department has sold over 1,600 acres of Srisailam Temple land to Christian missionary organisations. In 2005, 245 acres of prime land belonging to Seetharama Chandra Swamy temple at Devarayamjal was sold at throwaway price causing huge loss to the temple. And in 2006, the centuries old, 1,000 pillar Mandapam in Tirumala complex was demolished when A.P had a christian Chief Minister.

In Kerala, under government control over 12,000 acres of Guruvayoor temple’s land has been reduced to a few hundred acres only. And in Sabarimala, 2,500 acres of temple land has been sold by the government’s board.
LOL...why are you telling me all these things!!!???

......I wont go by hearsay....If you are claiming that your 'family trust committee' has build houses...please provide newspaper article / proof. I will be happy to acknowledge it.

I have given the link to the news article about the conversion ...unlike others I like to state facts and not opinions as facts.

..to my knowledge No GOD has every built a building for him/her/it to claim people can / cannot enter it.

All Temple, mosques & churches are built by people and are paid for by people, so people who built it/maintain it, gets to decide who can come in and who cannot. Claiming otherwise is sick.

Why should we bragg? Family committee doesnt mean my family alone. Its an effort of all our relations from our village.
U shouldnt really talk about good things outside. Why would an newspaper will be interested in a thing, taking place in a village, which wont be even in India's map.

That ruling is very wrong, as stated in article. I believe there will be an appeal against that judgement,

So if people who are maintaining it as u say, have no problem in employing a person of another religion or entering a temple, then u or me shouldnt have no problem in it.
As per ur wishes, we shouldnt let foreigners from entering ur temples... Not to forget, majority of tourist just come here to enjoy the beauty of our temples...

Not applicable to whole India. Just kerala.

A few days ago a Christian priest penned "ayyappa" devotional poems and the head of a church endorsed its publication.

I dont agree with it in principle but regardless, Kerala is far above the rest when it comes to religious harmony, tolerance, equality and education.

A few days ago a Christian priest penned "ayyappa" devotional poems and the head of a church endorsed its publication.

I dont agree with it in principle but regardless, Kerala is far above the rest when it comes to religious harmony, tolerance, equality and education.

You are from Kerala? Or where from South?

Its an amazing achievement considering kerala was the most backward socially rigid societies in the whole of India. There was a time when lower caste men and women were not even allowed to look directly at a higher caste person.

The transformation has been radical and its thanks to the policies of its wise kings, communist leadership and congress who decided to toe along.

Really then why was there a cry over love Jihad in Kerala or cry over forced/paid conversions there? I can go on with examples to show how much harmony is there "only in Kerala". Sorry your reply was a bigoted one so i had to bring all this to show the real picture.

More over, Muslims/Hindus and others have helped each other in other part of country as well. Muslims helped in restoration of a temple in Bihar and Hindus/Sikhs helped restored around 200 mosques in Punjab, Hindus helped rebuild mosque in Karnataka are just few examples. There were times when we saw major conflicts in certain part of countries but that does not make every one living in or around those areas complicit in those heinous acts.

Such acts of one community helping the other happen on and off in different parts of country and Kerala in no exception.

Its an amazing achievement considering kerala was the most backward socially rigid societies in the whole of India. There was a time when lower caste men and women were not even allowed to look directly at a higher caste person.

The transformation has been radical and its thanks to the policies of its wise kings, communist leadership and congress who decided to toe along.

Dude, you have some misconception of the lands outside Kerala. Most of the other parts of country have lived in peace as well barring one or two incidents over the time of decades and such incidents too are a thing of past.

So not Kerala only but country as a whole has evolved. Also if the transformation has been so radical thanks to who soever then tell me why there is high crime rate in Kerala ?
Kerala is country’s most crime-prone state, NCRB statistics show

Why have you educated ones let your state slip into this mess? I also keep hearing about Jihad gangs of Kerala. It sure is such a brilliant sign of religious harmony up there.

Dude, there is world outside Kerala as well and people of other parts of country are not exactly blind to the activities happening in Kerala.

Dude, you have some misconception of the lands outside Kerala. Most of the other parts of country have lived in peace as well barring one or two incidents over the time of decades and such incidents too are a thing of past.

So not Kerala only but country as a whole has evolved. Also if the transformation has been so radical thanks to who soever then tell me why there is high crime rate in Kerala ?
Kerala is country’s most crime-prone state, NCRB statistics show

Why have you educated ones let your state slip into this mess? I also keep hearing about Jihad gangs of Kerala. It sure is such a brilliant sign of religious harmony up there.

Dude, there is world outside Kerala as well and people of other parts of country are not exactly blind to the activities happening in Kerala.

Lol, the only reason why we have high "crimes committed" is because people actually report crimes. Say for example some "low caste" person gets discriminated, the whole political infrastructure will be on the case.

Meanwhile, up north the person is expected to "take it in his stride".

Its bullshit and i have seen it first hand. So long as you "conform" and stay silent, it is allright. Women get raped and shut up. Children are forced to do menial labour and are expected to "accept their just wages".

Wasn't it just recently a few innocents got torched ?

I have interned/volunteered with so many humanitarian missions that i lost count. I can tell you in complete confidence that it is a cut above the rest. Same can't be said for its political climate though :lol:

What a waste of money.

GTFO from here.. Money was made to facilitate the lives of people... Its a tool , use it constructively or destructively...
But U seem under somne sort of influence , and will delete ur stupid remark from this forum and Ur mind!!
now fùck off!!

Why should we bragg? Family committee doesnt mean my family alone. Its an effort of all our relations from our village.
U shouldnt really talk about good things outside. Why would an newspaper will be interested in a thing, taking place in a village, which wont be even in India's map.

That ruling is very wrong, as stated in article. I believe there will be an appeal against that judgement,

This is a ruling by 'secular' christian Judges. I have show that ruling to highlight the status of Hindus in the 'Only' significant country with Hindu majority. This is what happens when Hindu's are 55% of the majority and Minorities are 45%......Christian and Muslim majority countries make up the entire world (Buddhist majority an exception and insignificant) ?

So if people who are maintaining it as u say, have no problem in employing a person of another religion or entering a temple, then u or me shouldnt have no problem in it.

Its the Brahmin poojari who actually make the temple a 'Temple', else its just an rock carving placed inside a building.

Temple administration have been removed from the hands of the hindu's who 'maintain' it. Its now owned by the government which is run by the muslims and christians and by 'godless' communist. There is no exception. The poojari's continue to maintain it as an article of faith..but with no power and under continuous insults and humiliation.

As per ur wishes, we shouldnt let foreigners from entering ur temples... Not to forget, majority of tourist just come here to enjoy the beauty of our temples...

I have expressed no such 'wish'...maybe its your desperate attempt to appear secular that is concocting such 'wishes'.

Foreign tourist enter ancient temples which are no more 'temples' as there is no active pooja there, Thanks to Archaeological Society of India.

Kerala was never backward, though it had rigid societies.

Kerala was one of the few states where Hinduism was preserved thanks to its King and people....this gave birth to Adi Shankaracharya who revived Hinduism in India and is credited with Hindu renascence.

If Kerala has emerged as a highly educated society it is thanks to its people and dominant Hindu culture that gave Huge Importance to education and knowledge irrespective of the source.

Lol, the only reason why we have high "crimes committed" is because people actually report crimes. Say for example some "low caste" person gets discriminated, the whole political infrastructure will be on the case.
Meanwhile, up north the person is expected to "take it in his stride".

Its hilarious to state that crimes are high because they get 'reported....Crimes are high in Kerala because of Lack of Opportunity for the educated, Alcoholism and Religious bigotry.

'caste discrimination' at work was insignificant in Kerala. Thanks to hindu culture, there was and is a strong sense of ethics, morality and social responsibility among Malayalees.

All caste and class reforms in Kerala has come from 'upper class' hindus.....unlike 'Ambedkar' from north. That is why you do no find neo buddhists in Kerala.

Its bullshit and i have seen it first hand. So long as you "conform" and stay silent, it is allright. Women get raped and shut up. Children are forced to do menial labour and are expected to "accept their just wages".

Wasn't it just recently a few innocents got torched ?

I have interned/volunteered with so many humanitarian missions that i lost count. I can tell you in complete confidence that it is a cut above the rest. Same can't be said for its political climate though

North faced the brunt of Muslim invasion and then British imperialism that almost destroyed their culture and have taught north Indians to conform and adapt. Pakistan faced the worst of barbaric Islamic attacks and Bengal (Bangladesh) faced the worst of British imperialism. North Indian blood and tears fights has helped preserve Kerala helping it to emerge ahead.

Today Kerala is a hub for illegal currency and j!hadi activities.

Back
Top Bottom