What's new

Tell you a true China (2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its essentially the Chinese government that likes Pakistan. The average man on the street does not have simliar views. India's trade with China is rising exponentially, this will only help.

Data from National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBSC) shows that by 2006, China has become the second biggest trade partner to India, and an India paper Econmic Express (?) estimated on Dec.23 2006 that China is to hit the No.1 replacing the US. while India has just squashed into the Chinese top 10.

Business is business,we do respect India but the logic has not come for us to draw an equal mark simply between business and friendship. Japan has hung out on the top trading list of China for years,do you have to believe that the Jap is the best friend to Chinese people?

The Chinese dont really comment against their gov on everything,actually the resent leadership in China has been quite successful in public opinion. we receive lots of accusing junk mails through the internet from FunlunGong every day,Jiangzeming has been the unfading evil person in the say,but Wen&Hu,the current leader has never starred the play even directed by the absolute opponents.

We respect Pakistan right as we do to India,but it is not because of the gov's call for evergreen friendship that we like Pakistani. being ordinary potatoes, we do appericate the kindness,rusticity and modesty of those plain people. it is nothing to do with business.

So, please stop assumption (ah yes,assumption) upon a country you never visit.your Chinese friends especially business ones will not make you upset with any impersonal thought,if I suppose. and that's why I suggest checking out the websites if you read Chinese. We have 1.3 billian people and 1/5 of them getting on there everyday.

Malay,

I donot see the importance of the issue what the Chinese public opinion is about India or Pakistan, the issue was raised by a troll anyway, the hard reality is that for China one is an adversary and the other a timetested ally.

China has great commercial ties with USA, EU and Japan but doesn't say anything about the public opinion or preference either, specially about Japan.
Same goes for India, Chinese are traders and they have mind for business and thats all there is between China and India.

There is a difference between India and Japan or the US if you havent noticed Neo.

The time tested ally is something that most Chinese dont give a damn about. Its a marriage of convenience.
My reply was to the post of kvlin that all chinese like pakistani over indians because indians are self conceiting. This was BS. And i have called it as such.

A Chinese with a Pakistani Flag, I love the Universal Brotherhood ;)

The time tested ally is something that most Chinese dont give a damn about. Its a marriage of convenience.

Please calm down your flame in your liver and watch your language. Bad language only helps to reduce one's decency.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed." You can't argue against that.

Unfortunately, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani are all victims of British mess-ups either intentional or accidental. It is British who caused Kashmier issue which is the root cause of India-Pakistan conflict, as well as the Indian-China board issue that riples somewhat upto today. In addition, the Brits also caused many other problems world-wide, including Hong Kong problem which has been solved peacefully by force, if you like. If bad-mouthing, everyone should bad-mouth British.

Historically, the culture of South Asia Sub-continent had profoundly influenced and enriched China, in terms of religion, arts and commerce, etc. Unfortunately, shortly after British left, Nehru miscalculated something which led to the 1962 India-China board conflict. It is a misforture to both Indan and Chinese people. Meanwhile, the whole Western world did not like communist China, and united in an effort to contain it.

At that time, from China's point of view, it was surrounded mostly by enimies, and Indian was viewed as a part of it, even though China and Indian had excellent relationship some years ago. This situation forced China to help itself to make it today's China. It experienced Korea War and Vietnam War, both wars were against US - the world strongest power. Chinese today still takes pride in it - who else in the world ever fends off US's aggression but China?

Pakistan instead refused to follow Western suit. It allied with China around that time and settled board issue with China in Kashmier, about which Indian is not happy even today because Indian claims Kashmier its territory as a whole. China, of course, supported Pakistan in its conflict with Indian. There is no reason to do otherwise. The Kashmier conflict again is a mishap for all the ordinary people in the region.

As said before, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Pakistani and Chinese happen to need each other, and they give/receive the needs from the other party accordingly and reliably. This does not mean there is no problem between the two, such as religion and Uyghur related problems. But so far, they happen to handle the problem fairly well.

One can't deny the fact that Indian is stronger than Pakistan. This is one of the reasons Pakistan needs a reliable ally, and Westerners already proven to Pakistani that they are not as reliable.

Also since Indian is bigger, more populous, stronger, and has more trade with China, it is therefore no surprise that Chinese in China knows more Indian than Pakistan by name, but may or may not display respect in that proportion depeding on whether they happen to know the history and current reality.

A wiseman never allows itself to be bogged down in historical debris and entanglement. Instead, he will face the challenge and to resolve them deftly. Because his wisdom lets him know that this is his optimal option.

A wiseman never allows itself to be bogged down in historical debris and entanglement. Instead, he will face the challenge and to resolve them deftly. Because his wisdom lets him know that this is his optimal option.

I come to find out, that your pretty good. :)

very nice wording,gpit.

Although India is not frequently mentioned on Chinese fora,there are many introductions to the country and its people, both praising and misprising.From misprising articles we heard that accidents happen again to overloaded mouldy old trains or buses,and from the praising ones we know that the poorest rural people live better life than Chinese bottom,while the developed urban lags behind though.

I won't bother if Malay takes it as another Bullshit,it might be. and I prefer to believe India is a fair and civilized country beside its beauty and similar updating with China.The only truth is that we need to burst through brambles and know more about each other.I have a lot of data for simple comparisons between India and China but never think it significative right here,coz it's not Olympic Games.

What do you think the falun gong practioners do ?
Some of them killed their family members,for they thought they were helping their family go to the heaven. Some of them were taught not to go to see a doctor when they were ill ; they were told to pratice falun gong to recover.
Can you imagine that?
It is a very very evil religion. Allāh will agree with that.

:army: Yes , dear my Indian friends ,I come from china now I living shanghai and

working there ,in fact the real china just as my china compatriot here show

you ,china is just like America and no loss it's prosperity in city building .I no

doubt your emotion of loving your motherland ,but almost in every aspect

china is better han Indian ,do not I think so ,almost all of pepole who had

been the two counties would saw the difference clearly ,don't always take

democracy show how Indian advanced and how china drop behind, if you

have chance ,I suggest you come to china and see the ttrue china ,in our

conutry no one to complain govenment ,what you recognized pepole although

their look like china ,but we look down upon their because their do not try

their best to improve their own life living but to look for pretense to transfer

line of sight . in china our pepole only concern about our living level not what

somebody said unrealistic democracy,and almost pepole konw in world there

is not exist real democracy.what you said Indian pepole can by networing

expressing your oen opinon ,but do not forget in Indian the networking

popularization rate is so less than china ,what you refere "pepole" is you

conutry's brain drain ,so your govenment had to listen to them ,but in china

the networking is rather popularization, because your Indian always think you

are top than us ,but you never clearness why so many forienger come to

china living ,especially western country ,athoulgh maybe their do not admit

the fact ,but living china their reallly get much benifit and confidence than

their own conutry ,so you should see ,that we never take you as our emulant

our popurse is America ,so I think you do not need to vilipend china ,because

you can not do nothing to china and we will carry our own object as before.

welcome all of our friends come to china ,I wish you do not see china with

color glass as usual,because china is never is china as 100 years ago

weak up my goodfriends!

God I hate people who use babblefish

Let this be a golden idea...any one who can actually make a decent software and put it up over the internet which translates Chinese to english and vice-verce CORRECTLY, stands to make a FORTUNE.

He would be one more of the .com tycoons!

google (can't accurately match original text though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom