What's new

tejas wont be inducted in large numbers

I hope you would become defence minister one day. Good job.

ya i have been drinking water from Ganga and pissing in Indus... do you have any problem?

then go and either leave this forum or dont bring JF 17 into this...i dont think that JF 17 was included in the article!

indians waste no time into gettingin a comparison between JF 17 and tejas!!...at least we have the JF 17 operational as of now!!

Dude,show indian members the weapon trial video of JF-17..like dropping Bombs,Firing missile..Litening pod....With some External tanks...then they will beleive..
Indian members can show u vids of Tejas Bomb release ,Firing R-77,with litening and external tanks..

then go and either leave this forum or dont bring JF 17 into this...i dont think that JF 17 was included in the article!

Then to what should LCA be compared F-22..
We are comparing it with the planes of our adversary...

People dont know the role of Tejas..IT is a POINT defence plane..and in current configuration it has better engines, radar and composites that the planes you have.

Regarding roles, JF-17 should be compared to the MMRCA which would come or currently the Su-30 MKI, because Su-30 MKI is going to be the prime aggressor

It will be a realty much before JF-17 block 2..
Design is already competed and will be inducted by 2016
Eat mud till then

Have it made the maiden flight yet? Add 10 years after it made the maiden flight and it will be ready. If it flied in 2006, then you are correct.

IAF, Army has a very typical policy. Once any product comes to completion, change original requirements and delay the whole project by years, so they can start importing. Arjun MBT-Not inducted. They want Mk-II. LCA-Not inducted. They want MK-II. Akash-Not inducted. They wanted Mk-II, Antony intervened and armed forces were kicked in backside. They accepted to induct but still adamant on changing original plan and asked for Mk-II, order downsized.

This pattern is present in every domestic project. Even in AWACS, IAF tried to kill the project after Dornier accident in 1990's. They said, "HAL can't do it. Lets drop it".

If tomorrow, AMCA first flight failed, IAF will say, now whole project is delayed so much, 3 decades, *whine* *whine*, can we import 300 more MRCA please?

Dude,show indian members the weapon trial video of JF-17..like dropping Bombs,Firing missile..Litening pod....With some External tanks...then they will beleive..
Indian members can show u vids of Tejas Bomb release ,Firing R-77,with litening and external tanks..

sorry...i admit that i dont know how to upload videos....but what i can tell you is that i know people in the airforce and army and i can assure you that the JF 17 is of now operational in WoT and drops bombs every week....although i dont know about the missiles as of now....but bombs are being dropped....

Then to what should LCA be compared F-22..
We are comparing it with the planes of our adversary...

People dont know the role of Tejas..IT is a POINT defence plane..and in current configuration it has better engines, radar and composites that the planes you have.

Regarding roles, JF-17 should be compared to the MMRCA which would come or currently the Su-30 MKI, because Su-30 MKI is going to be the prime aggressor

this thread is not right to compare them...thats all i am saying...read the title and opening post then answer me....if there is a thread about the capabilities of JF 17 then you are welcome to boast about your top class tejas.

the magazine clearly says that iaf or in will not have lca tejas in 200 numbers

Are you crazy mate ??? Do you think 200 NOS. is a small number:blink: ??? we are not inducting motorbike in police but complex aircraft's mate ,it's more than approx. 2/3 of entire airforce of Pakistan ..

And I thought our Pakistani brothers were not bothered by LCA flying over their porous airfields. This false-flag news seems to have excited many of them. It explains the fear they feel from Yel-See-Yey! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom