What's new

tejas wont be inducted in large numbers

on my visit to kerala a few months back,i brought an edition of a magazine named the week.

in it i found evidence stating that india is not going to induct the tejas in big numbers

copyoftejas.jpg

check out the last paragraph

So this magazine shows official news of MoD ?????? :lol:

Where did people see Teja 2, can you post some pictures ?

It will be a realty much before JF-17 block 2..
Design is already competed and will be inducted by 2016
Eat mud till then

how do you know this???...have you been drinking water from the ganga!??

indians waste no time into gettingin a comparison between JF 17 and tejas!!...at least we have the JF 17 operational as of now!!

This thread hit the tiny ego ones here :bunny:
arent we insecure...

Not many answers that did not sound like someone's butt was on fire..

The Tejas Mk.II.. as shown in Aero India.. is absolutely unimpressive.
And I doubt whether the IAF will want it shoved down their throats like the first one.

it is more impressive than JF-17, the all metal plane

[/QUOTE]=mautkimaut;1747506]it is more impressive than JF-17, the all metal plane[/QUOTE]

if you have some points to contradict what the nagazine say,share it.
please dont jf 17 into it

Ho comonnnn guys its foolish to assume it will be produced in same rate who wrote this may forget some thing.

Needed LCA's = 200 (By 2020) [Its very hard in deed]
current production rate per year = 8 (need 25 years to complete) there for 200 fighter by 2036 [25*8= 200] *highly not acceptable.
projected rate = 12 may be in from 2014 so we will have at least 20 LCA's so (200-20 =180 in 15 years) that's 2014+15 = 2029

now i ask you, as per records the fighter design was finalized 1ly after 1991 so we got now some 5-7. [4thGen but will be 4.5Gen when we have AESA birds in just 20 years at max].

cant we achieve 200 mark at least by 2025 if not early ? yes we can.
2018-19-20 will be best for LCA we can rise the production to 20 from 12 its big task but in last 3 years we can bring out at least 50 fighters. One thing which is must is to involve private players like TATA and M&M and other potential players at least to produce partial materials. We will gain EXPERIENCE year after year and also to mention we will not have all MK1 as it may be more MK2 and perhaps MK3 with more stealth who knows for sure but sure MK2.

So long live LCA and evolve evolve until AMCA and FGFA kicks in hard. And again i agree that 200 is achievable by India for sure. Jai hind :tup:

=mautkimaut;1747506]it is more impressive than JF-17, the all metal plane[/QUOTE]

if you have some points to contradict what the nagazine say,share it.
please dont jf 17 into it[/QUOTE]

Yes the LCA mk1 will only have two squadrons..
And the total number would go up with the Mk2..
There is nothing to contradict in the article..We are not developing and maturing one plane and bringing more modifications.

Back
Top Bottom