What's new

Tejas still to match modern fighters

At 250 crores per aircraft, price comes at $35 Million per LCA MK 1.
300 crores or $ 42 Million for a Gripen NG is amateurish fantasy. It costed Brazil $120 Million per Gripen E back in 2014.

HAL needs to keep order book going, production going. User needs replacement for dilapidating MIGs. Industry around the program whether it be for module construction, subsystem construction, R&D for future subsystems, support for off shot platforms, etc. need to keep going. Too much invested at this point. It's not even a matter of pride, etc. any more.

Damn right:enjoy:
bas aisi hi bhagwan ki kirpiya bani rahay aur Modi maharaj ki chattar chaya ...

Pakistanis need not look down up on Tejas, for they have no contribution of their own, in aircraft making.

JF 17 has as much Pakistani contribution, as Su 30 MKI has, Indian.

If one were to ask Pakistan, exactly which parts of Jf -17 they designed, they will not be able to answer.
Firstly you are totally off topic as usual.

OT: Pakistan never claimed 100% Indigenous Made in Pakistan JF 17. Its a joint venture. so your off topic bhagat rant is useless.

Firstly you are totally off topic as usual.

OT: Pakistan never claimed 100% Indigenous Made in Pakistan JF 17. Its a joint venture. so your off topic bhagat rant is useless.

I agree it is off topic, but it is relevant to the discussion here, because before you look down up on Tejas, you need to able to tell us, exactly, what was the Pakistani contribution to JF 17, that makes you superior to Indians in this field.

So I ask, again and I am sure, you will not be able to answer, and will try to digress.

Exactly what was the Pakistani contribution to JF -17 design ?

Last edited:
I agree it is off topic, but it is relevant to the discussion here, because before you look down up on Tejas, you need to able to tell us, exactly, what was the Pakistani contribution to JF 17, that makes you superior to Indians in this field.

So I ask, again and I am sure, you will not be answer, and will try to digress.

Please start a new thread to discuss JF 17 Thunder, if you fail to find the information already posted.

Your randi rona is not relevant to this thread, so stop trolling.

You can defend Tejas with full force in this thread. I hope you understand.

So I ask, again and I am sure, you will not be answer, and will try to digress.

We took place Research & development phase of JF-17 PAF sent its engineers to China, and by the way China built JF-17 according to Pakistan/PAF specification, and what is INDIGENOUS in 1000000000000 Gen junk jet, which rejected by your both IAF/navy in current form MK1, that's why you HAL is already working next version of your tatti Tej@$$ named MK-1A, MK-2 because IAF/IN is not satisfied from the performance of MK-1 @Osiris

We took place Research & development phase of JF-17 PAF sent its engineers to China, and by the way China built JF-17 according to Pakistan/PAF specification, and what is INDIGENOUS in 1000000000000 Gen junk jet, which rejected by your both IAF/navy in current form MK1, that's why you HAL is already working next version of your tatti Tej@$$ named MK-1A, MK-2 because IAF/IN is not satisfied from the performance of MK-1 @Osiris
He is sanghi troll spreading tatti all over PDF, he has nothing to say about supa dupa Teja samoosa and just want to troll and derail.
no need to talk abut Thunder here in this thread, pehlay hi bhartiyoon ki jali hui hai thunder se while samoosa is waiting for new truck.

it only proves, you have nothing to say on topic and just trying failed attempts to derail this thread and avoid the topic of this thread.

@Arsalan @Dubious @The Eagle @waz @Adios Amigo this gentleman is trolling off topic in every thread, please advise him accordingly.

I posted what i had to say about Tejas in my first post itself.

In my second post, I did not quote you, I addressed all Pakistani members, who were trolling here, with one very reasonable question.

Now you are running to mods, because you could not answer a simple question.

It just goes on to show, that you can just point and laugh others efforts, but can not even list your own contributions to the field.

I made post, said what i had to about this Tejas in my first post itself.

In my second post, I did not quote you, I addressed all Pakistani members, who were trolling here, with one very reasonable question.

It just goes on to show, that you can just point and laugh others efforts, but can not even list your own contributions to the field.
are you that stupid really???? Can you read and understand topics of the threads and stay on topic.

I posted what i had to say about Tejas in my first post itself.

I already gave your answer you pathetic troll @Osiris

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom