What's new

Tejas SP-11 had its first flight today.

Seriously a half assed google popular qoute....., very original. Next time try to come up with something of ur own, but u cant can u? cause ur an indian arent u?

Here is an original:

Never argue with trolls as they would report you for trolling and get you banned.

how does it feel to suck up to the most lowly biengs on earth?

Common. We are not that bad.

Late coming aircraft @SuvarnaTeja ;):enjoy:

Can't argue with that.

how long they need to test Tejas ? shouldn't it be in Serial/Mass production ?
what do u think SP means?
Its serial production, tests are over.
MK1A is under development, though wont take much time as it doesnt require changes in body

you're fool @Horus better than all of us and as for information J-20 and RAFALES are not pure Delta wing like Mirage-2000 of Indian air force but CANARD DELTA WING DESIGN @enquencher ;):enjoy:

CANARD DELTA not pure delta wings like your Mirage-2000H @HariPrasad :p:;):enjoy:
Rafale didnt start out like that. There were separate models pure delta wing, canard and single tail fin. In total there were 4 TD's.

LOL, Do you even know what SP means ???

This will be delivered to the No-45 Squadron (Flying Daggers) by the end of the month. SP-10 was delivered back in July. Almost 3 months between the delivery of two unit produced which clearly shows the production rates are improving over time. No go ahead and do what you guy's do the best. :p:
Yes we all know you have now managed 11

Beauty :-
images

and the Beast:-
images

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For a Pig, her piglets are the most beautiful in the world.

But to be a beast, you must be a beast & it is NOT a perception.

Yes we all know you have now managed 11

11 serial production Tejas in just 2 years since Tejas' formal induction into the IAF back in 2016.

In the initial few years the production is always slow for almost every fighter aircraft in the world; but pray tell, how many JF-17s had you over achieving pakistanis inducted in the first 2 years following its induction?

Last edited:
Well you afghan brothers are fighting on your university campuses. Enjoy gettingbyou asses kicked

Most of those fights are in the city I live in.

Most of them are Afghan on Afghan. Knifings.

The big Afghan on Indian one happened barely two kilometers from my house.

When Afghan.boys outside a famous Muslim run college known for foreign students eve teased a group of girls.

Indian Muslim girls from Kondhwa, the major Muslim area of the city.

Would you have kept quiet out of brotherly love?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
U r not familiar with the history of warfare it seems:D

No I'm not. But I'm quite familiar with history of a genius who fought a lot of successful wars.

napoleonbonaparte1-2x.jpg

Now correlate it to any country. There is a reason why the P5 of UNSC are the most powerful countries in the world, and it's not nukes alone. :p:

P.S: A robots, at-least stable economy is the most important think for fighting a war. Let alone winning it. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Most of those fights are in the city I live in.

Most of them are Afghan on Afghan. Knifings.

The big Afghan on Indian one happened barely two kilometers from my house.

When Afghan.boys outside a famous Muslim run college known for foreign students eve teased a group of girls.

Indian Muslim girls from Kondhwa, the major Muslim area of the city.

Would you have kept quiet out of brotherly love?

Cheers, Doc
Your brothers your problem

Your brothers your problem

Personally, my first major shock when I met real life Afghans was that they were so small and .... dark. Lol

In small town India growing up in the 70s and 80s we all had Pathan moneylenders. Big burly guys with mehndi red beards.

That was and continues to be my mental image of an Afghan.

Not their cricket team which looks no different to yours and mine.

Cheers, Doc

No I'm not. But I'm quite familiar with history of a genius who fought a lot of successful wars.

napoleonbonaparte1-2x.jpg

Now correlate it to any country. There is a reason why the P5 of UNSC are the most powerful countries in the world, and it's not nukes alone. :p:

P.S: A robots, at-least stable economy is the most important think for fighting a war. Let alone winning it. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
It was no the guns, it was not the missles, it was beauty that killed the beast, lol, mate u need to focus on the lighter things in life. Why so serious:D

Back
Top Bottom