What's new

Tejas SP-11 had its first flight today.

It's the same thing. The reason "cranked" is associated to a wider outer wing is because that's how almost all compound/cranked wings were, except for Tejas.

Tejas is a compound delta wing design, with a crank resulting in a narrower outer wing.
My simple answer to you is NO and google yourself @KapitaanAli :disagree:

11 serial production Tejas in just 2 years since Tejas' formal induction into the IAF back in 2016.

In the initial few years the production is always slow for almost every fighter aircraft in the world; but pray tell, how many JF-17s had you over achieving pakistanis inducted in the first 2 years following its induction?

Pakistan received first two JF-17 in 2007 from China, then 6 more from China in 2008, then later 4 were assembled by pak in 2009. So answer is 4.

Pakistan received first two JF-17 in 2007 from China, then 6 more from China in 2008, then later 4 were assembled by pak in 2009. So answer is 4.

I actually wanted a pakistani poster to answer that but I also kind of knew that ain't happening.

Funny, how when you look closer, the facts paint a far different picture than what our pdf pakistanis are accustomed to.

Big difference between "design to production" and "assembly to indegenisation/production".

MiG21/Jaguar/MKI are the right comparisons to Pakistan's journey. Maybe one day there'll be a Tejas equivalent to compare.

Back
Top Bottom