What's new

Tejas SP-11 had its first flight today.

It was no the guns, it was not the missles, it was beauty that killed the beast, lol, mate u need to focus on the lighter things in life. Why so serious:D

Did I sound serious ??? LOL :-)

Maybe, an STD from the beauty will surely kill the beast. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

People stopped making delta designs 20 years ago.

Yes, Tejas is delayed project... design was freeze in early 90s... due to lack of experience and expertise it took 10/15 years to MATERIALISE the design... so yes, it is an old design...

Tejas 2 is planned to have canards.

I don't think so... currently, CAD designs of MK2 are mostly based on Kaveri engine though...

If canard is there than it would be great...

Oh bhai es Tejas ko ya toh remote control jahhaaz bana ki beychne ki koshish Karo. ya phir es ka mujasma bana do. Will save your time and money.

If that doesn't work then es main Toyota corolla ka 1.6 engine rakhwa ke taxi bana do. parade day bhi kaam de ga. I have a mechanic who can do the job in under 10k(excluding the engine) if your interested.

We don't need a paint job... that's too, green... :P

how long they need to test Tejas ? shouldn't it be in Serial/Mass production ?

It is already in SERIAL PRODUCTION... No. 11 is going through pre-handover tests... NORMAL procedure...

Production rate is also gradually going to speed-up upto 24 in a year...

Well, a beauty can't win a war for you but a beast does. :p:

At-least we don't have to take loans to buy the SP's. LOL :p:

Beauty always wins over ugliness:-"Well, a beauty can't win a war for you but a beast does." :lol:

Seriously!!....What does J-20 and Rafale uses then?....
Like the J-20?
downloadimg-b4aaa9754c7cba817f12ca0bbe3e755d.jpg

downloadimg-309cd8f42bb4ff59fc122fe3a50ee3e5.jpg

Looks like an airfix model, cheap and nasty. I bet Indian pilots are scared to fly it.

That's because it has just got out of the assembly line. A coat of paint before it goes to the squadron and it will look great.

I don't think so... currently, CAD designs of MK2 are mostly based on Kaveri engine though...

If canard is there than it would be great...

Tejas MK2 model is planned to be displayed in Aero 2019 and it is planned to have canards per my sources. Let's wait for the official confirmation.

Ya, they all are delta wing with some addition like Tejas is cranked Delta and naval Tejas is Cranked Delta with lavcon.
:disagree: Tejas is compound delta wing, not cranked delta here it is
1-s2.0-S0045793014001753-gr1.jpg

COMPOUND DELTA WING
JAS-35 DRAKEN
300px-AIRPOWER16_-_Air_to_Air_SK35C_Draken_(color).jpg

your Tejas is also compound wing design
LCA Navy Brochure.jpg

This is cranked delta wing design
309386main_EC95-43297-2_full.jpg

@HariPrasad :p:;):enjoy:

Not cranked but compound delta wing cranked delta wing like this @KapitaanAli View attachment 504761
@KapitaanAli :p:;):enjoy:
It's the same thing in this case.

The reason "cranked" is associated to a wider outer wing is because that's how almost all compound/cranked wings were, except for Tejas.

A compound wing need not be cranked, theoretically, but Tejas is a compound delta wing design, with a crank resulting in a narrower outer wing.

Back
Top Bottom