What's new

Tejas misses another deadline for being fully combat-ready

as I said many many times```India is a factor driven primitive economy, it has nothing to do with high technologies. everything "high" techs they've boasted are hoaxes```they need to become world factory first then to dream about making a fighter plane like we did. But I guess it will take them 30 years to become world factory, and another 30 years for them to make a proper 3rd gen plane`````not this foreign parts assembly junk which takes them 40 holy years, and yet still a useless junk

Indian high-tech ambitions look super great on paper only. India should learn a thing or two from China. It's good to be humble and learn from really successful examples.

Indian high-tech ambitions look super great on paper only. India should learn a thing or two from China. It's good to be humble and learn from really successful examples.
they have "democracy" they have "freedom" they are "shining" and above all, they are Indian```so your suggestion is``well`````

Are yaar... Look when those jets were inducted... All of the jets you have named were inducted when they were at their prime...
Everything becomes obsolete...
You named mig 21 --> paf flies f7
You named mirage 2k --> paf flies Mirage 3( it's insane to compare mirage2k with mirage 3)
You named Jaguar--> paf flies miraj 5
And you are a PDF veteran calling Mirage 2k a 3rd gen aircraft doesn't suites you
Mirage 2k is one the potent fighter jets in IAF
Even paf f16 blk 15 were 60s manufactured...
So if I go by your spectacle other then the 18 new f16 and jf everything paf flies is a 3rd gen jets which are obsolete...
yeah look when they were purchased and still in service its the shame no other modern air force did it . BTW we did not claim supa air force like that guy whom i answered .IAF flyingg 50 years old junk but they have standard ?

We're pretty happy the way we are. Yes I understand there's delays in moving forward. Atleast it's done after rounds of consultations and everyone's opinions. Democracy never promised financial growth. If India had followed China's footsteps in regards to single party, no public concourse and tyrannical rule stomping over human rights and individual rights. We in India don't tell people what the government wants to believe. We in India don't censor information. If anyone's angry about the government, they let it show. We in India don't tell people what the government wants to believe. We in India don't censor information. If anyone's angry about the government, they let it show.

At least we are happy to respect IPs and come up with our own technology rather than reverse-engineer Russian inventions. The entire world spits on Chinese origin products. Here in NZ, people dread putting in their hard-earned cash in buying Chinese junk like Haval, GMC or Great wall. It's an image you've built over years of copyright infringement. Indian goods don't get labelled cheap crap on the contrary.

It is the usual pakistani suspects crying and moaning about Tejas.

This happens all the time, news like these appear right before a milestone, which means FOC will arrive in a month or 2 like it was stipulated initially.

And like always, pakistanis will suddenly vanish when the FOC is granted just like they did when IOC-1 and IOC-2 was granted even when they said that Tejas will never achieve those either.

yeah look when they were purchased and still in service its the shame no other modern air force did it . BTW we did not claim supa air force like that guy whom i answered .IAF flyingg 50 years old junk but they have standard ?
You need to have a suitable modern replacement..

seriously - whats wrong with the clearance?
I mean, whats stopping India from mass producing this fighter? there is a thing or two you can learn from how Pakistan has handled the JF production -
1)go with reduced capabilities to achieve mass production
2)keep increasing capabilities of the aircraft while learning from the pilots
3)use the experience to sell to third party countries.

by the time the Indian LCA comes to the aspired "higher capabilities" and then start mass production, Pakistan's light fighter would reach the same capabilities and still have a hundred odd fighters already in the inventory.
Brother, our block 2 already bypass their MK1 block and JF17 block 3 will be less and more equal to today's any 4+ fighter jet.

You missed Lakshadweep as well to the list of territories we captured ! Sardar patel ordered the Indian Navy to stake claim to Lakshadweep after partition. When Pakistan Navy came near Laskshadweep and noticed Indian presence there, they retreated back like dogs with their tails between their legs. Moral of the story: Never go half apeshit :-)

Before you resort to hurling personal abuses and calling me a terrorist, the entire world knows how they strip search you cucks as soon as they see your ugly faces on Pakistani passport. Accept the reality and move on !!

That description vaguely reminds me of China in it's entirety with your filthy dog-eating brown people with teeth so yellow that it looked like you've gargled your mouth with loose motion, but hey !
what you are saying has nothing to do with reality but your high caste overlord's propaganda, but what I said was reality that Indian would anything to deny it.
there is no effective IP laws in India, fact
there is no respect to low caste people, fact
there is no social equality, women are poorly treated have little social status, apart from those women who came from top of the families, fact
there is no labour laws or minimum work, or overtime compensation, or pension funds for ordinary workers, fact
there is no business ethic in India, lying, tricking, fraud and delaying are the norms in Indian business culture, and I lerned it hard way in my 10 years business with Indian``fact

a factor driven primitive society filled with extremely ignorant, brainwashed, and delusional Indian that is what India really is, and that is what WIPO categorised India```fact

Still no deadline!!!

A bharati member did say deadline has been extended to dec 2018 but im guessing thats just his/her assumption.

Back
Top Bottom