What's new

Tejas is tested with new features and improved engine

And after 70 percent foreign components that shit still won’t fly because it has one crappy part that needs immediate replacement.........Indian pilot... throw him out and the plane might just take off.

You are wasting a Sunday morning in replying to me within seconds. Of course you have time !
Get back to work to find me a manufacturer of 100% Pak. mopeds.

We will not be fighting on mopeds....
If we can produce and sell over 2 million locally built bikes and there are 12 local companies producing bikes I am sure some will be making 100 percent locally.

But JF17 is manufactured with 40 percent local parts which is still more than what Teja has in terms of local components ....

Here is the over view of motor bike industry :

Over 95 percent locally built parts and components .

Pakistan motorcycle industry is flourishing. It has met 95 percent localization through state-of-the-art technology implementation along with billions of rupee investment and thousands of skilled work forces. In this potential industry, contributors have played their vital role to not only making it able to compensate local demand but also for exporting various models of motorbikes in different countries.

Here is the list of top motorcycle manufacturers in Pakistan:

http://www.pakistaneconomist.com/2017/04/03/hefty-investment-keeps-motorcycle-industry-boom/

Now what else you wanna discuss ?? Size of Indian penis?

By the way india is the second smallest in the world:

https://m.mensxp.com/special-featur...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

You are correct only engine GE404 is American, Radar is Israeli, Missiles are Russian & Israelis And many more small parts imported .... yet it is indian made .. come on man .. this thing has been discussed many time in many threads lets go..... get back to work :enjoy:
I don't know, the more I look into it, the more I get a feel that Indians have mastered quite a few things:

1. Flight control laws
2. Airframe design
3. Weapons integration
4. Mission computer

Right now, India can undertake all of above and perhaps more. Add to it, they are now developing and manufacturing BVR missiles. They have already manufactured almost a squadron worth of their self designed fourth gen aircraft.

BTW, do you consider Grippen a Swedish aircraft?
Its engine is derived from USA (F-404).
Radar is Italian (Selex).
Missiles are almost all American, non-Swedish.
Small parts (Gun German, Ejection Seat British and so on).

Is this your research. The title of the link is "This Locally Assembled Electric Bike Reduces Travel Cost by 8X"
You folks need to learn your place in the order of things... Why do you waste your time trying to get affirmation from these folks. Post and move on, they don't deserve a response. Better ask all the Indian folks to exit Pakistani forums completely. Engage them in neutral forums where they don't have moderation privileges.

Interesting update. I wasnt aware of any such plans. Is this Mk1A or what? Tejas Mk1 already got FOC.

You folks need to learn your place in the order of things... Why do you waste your time trying to get affirmation from these folks. Post and move on, they don't deserve a response. Better ask all the Indian folks to exit Pakistani forums completely. Engage them in neutral forums where they don't have moderation privileges.

Where is the fun in that.

Yeah OK if you say so just like the past 40-years!! :lol: :rofl:

what the hell with this news Tejas will be tested with new structures include a fuselage, wings, an empennage, landing gear, and a powerplant. news is not when it will pass it will be when indian army actually accept this &hitty craft and induct it to their pethatic force.

Salaam

JAISALMER: Trials of upgraded LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) Te ..

Read more at:
https://m.timesofindia.com/articles...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I don't think it matters how much of the fighter is truly indigenous and how much isn't. If the tech can be produced at home at a reasonable price than it's great.

Neither India nor Pakistan are at that point where they can claim to be competitive on the international stage in the weapons market based solely on truly indigenous r&d.

Anyways, my genuine question, what's the status of the Tejas project? How many are in active service and where are they deployed?

How many are planned to be manufactured at this point?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom