What's new

Tejas gets electronic warfare systems

The 2,348 test flights of the LCA so far have not had electronic warfare. The new test flights will bring in new data and information for further development of the aircraft and the electronic systems.
Why??? WTF have they been doing for the past three decades? :hitwall: 'Further development' means another decade before it is declared fully ops? Oh man! This sucks! :undecided:

Tejas got this, tejas got that but when this aircraft will be inducted in large numbers, very pathetic progress this project made

Tejas has no Future,wasting money on the project and praising each other,Fantastic .............. :kiss3:

so do pakistan
just outsource it to chinese, usa, saudi's, taliban , uzbaiks Somalians, martians, Extra terrestrials

don't foking experiment it u r doing for ages

color-pakistan-flood-web.jpg

cartoons_03.jpg

6a00d83451dd1469e20115700e9d62970b-800wi

pakistan-for-sale-433x499.jpg

10Comics02-12.jpg

@sancho:Buddy,in your avatar is it F-22 "Raptor" ,Su-30 MKI,Dassault Rafale and LCA Tejas ?
Photoshopped together?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
@sancho:Buddy,in your avatar is it F-22 "Raptor" ,Su-30 MKI,Dassault Rafale and LCA Tejas ?
Photoshopped together?:confused:

It is PS but the one on left is PAK-FA not Raptor ...... :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is PS but the one on left is PAK-FA not Raptor ...... :smokin:

I think first one is PAK-FA/T-50

I too had the same doubt,but from what I understand,both the aircrafts are very difficult to be recognized in that pic,I thought it was a F-22 coz it lacked the stick (don't know what to call it:D) in the nose,which an example of PAKFA has,but the F-22 don't.

300px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg

I too had the same doubt,but from what I understand,both the aircrafts are very difficult to be recognized in that pic,I thought it was a F-22 coz it lacked the stick (don't know what to call it:D) in the nose,which an example of PAKFA has,but the F-22 don't.

300px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg

The Russian camo makes it easier for identification. They have white in between shades of grey .

Also , afaik , the stick in the nose is a pitot tube .

The Su 37 is also a version of the Su 27, based on the same design, just with some technical upgrades, that's why all Su 3... are derivative of Su-27 series.

No, by that logic all airplanes are derivative of what Wright Brothers flew in 1903.

As far as Su-27 and Su-30MKI is considered you name one parameter which is common, either all systems are new or upgraded, Compare Engine, Radar, Canard 2D Vectoring........ Capability from electronic or aerodynamic point of view..........If there is any variant close to this then its Su-37 not Su-27.

One is generally known by its previous generation not by 2, 3 or 10 generation before, just like most people know you or I by my/your father or mother name.......yes few know about your grandfather or you might find someone who still remember your grand grand grand father.

In fact if you read about history of US aerospace industry then you will find that F-22 is heavily influenced by design of F-15, no not complete stealth shaping but wing shape and mainly its radars (only few know that the main weapon of F 15 is not its speed, endurance, missiles or load carrying capacity but its radars), that's the only reason for its 105:0 kill ratio, off coarse weapon, training and few other things also played its part. But ever heard of F-22 being called as derivative of F-15?.... NO. Not just because they look different but there is more to it.

Ask someone who flew both Su-30MK and Su-30MKI about its radar, aerodynamic or other characteristics.......No its not me neither that person shared with me about technical stuffs....because many things are classified about Su-30MKI.

No more off-topic discussion on this thread.

No, by that logic all airplanes are derivative of what Wright Brothers flew in 1903.

As far as Su-27 and Su-30MKI is considered you name one parameter which is common, either all systems are new or upgraded, Compare Engine, Radar, Canard 2D Vectoring........ Capability from electronic or aerodynamic point of view..........If there is any variant close to this then its Su-37 not Su-27.

One is generally known by its previous generation not by 2, 3 or 10 generation before, just like most people know you or I by my/your father or mother name.......yes few know about your grandfather or you might find someone who still remember your grand grand grand father.

In fact if you read about history of US aerospace industry then you will find that F-22 is heavily influenced by design of F-15, no not complete stealth shaping but wing shape and mainly its radars (only few know that the main weapon of F 15 is not its speed, endurance, missiles or load carrying capacity but its radars), that's the only reason for its 105:0 kill ratio, off coarse weapon, training and few other things also played its part. But ever heard of F-22 being called as derivative of F-15?.... NO. Not just because they look different but there is more to it.

Ask someone who flew both Su-30MK and Su-30MKI about its radar, aerodynamic or other characteristics.......No its not me neither that person shared with me about technical stuffs....because many things are classified about Su-30MKI.

No more off-topic discussion on this thread.

You know what, You changed my views.. You are right, though Su27 and Su30MKI (or Su37/35) are from same family they are way apart...

Once Hassan Nissar said, only 2 kind of person don't change there views 1. The Insane 2. The dead men..

Trying telling a Pakistani jf17 not reached foc. They have 45 in service.

We have nil lca in service

Back
Top Bottom