What's new

Tejas designers target world class technologies for Mark II fighter

...50 cent propaganda army strikes again :coffee:.............

lol, few posts on PDF begging for 50 cents, and you are above average income now in India, well done``!!

took more than 30 years to develop a 3rd gen junk with french blue prints, on top of that all the important parts were directly imported from other countries.

and now your clueless institutions are talking about MkII, and AESA? lol, you cant even make a primitive 60s standard doppler radar, thanks to your primitive industrial and R&D capability

delusional indians at their best``:D

lol, few posts on PDF begging for 50 cents, and you are above average income now in India, well done``!!

took more than 30 years to develop a 3rd gen junk with french blue prints, on top of that all the important parts were directly imported from other countries.

and now your clueless institutions are talking about MkII, and AESA? lol, you cant even make a primitive 60s standard doppler radar, thanks to your primitive industrial and R&D capability

LCA Mark II is on schedule and it is a 4.5 generation fighter jet.

This fighter jet is customized to Indian conditions and was delayed bacause of sanctions, Indians do not do stealing of tech. like chinese.

There are some joint ventures going on in AESA and Kaveri Engine development.

LCA is a very light and agile fighter with Indian composite tech.

Recently Kaveri is a success and Mark 2 will be using it, Soon AESA will be completed in its development and integrated.

Regarding the quality of Chinese jets.

JH17 is an air frame with foreign engine and yet to be developed EW suite and good radar, Chinese refused to induct their own jet.

J10 we all know it performed poorly against a copied cheap version of Su 27 (J11).

YOu people are trying to prove hard by showing that internet **** screen is different that why its not copy Su30/27 , and forget everything single design thing in plane is same be wing, air intake or design etc,

while in lCA and Mirage nothing matches , nor wings , nor air intake etc then also you says its copy what a funny logic.

....50 cent propaganda army strikes again :coffee:....other Indians, please don't feed the trolls.

Does India has any scientists work as hard as Luo Yang who die of myocardial infraction due to fatigue and pressure on Liao Ning CV? Do any Indian member know what I mean?

Does India has any scientists work as hard as Luo Yang who die of myocardial infraction due to fatigue and pressure on Liao Ning CV? Do any Indian member know what I mean?

There are lot of members who work hard on defense projects most of their names are kept secret.

Talk less, work harder, sacrifice more. India will get better by doing so In a more efficient way.

I will not choose to look down on India because china is head of Indian in some field, but that's my suggestion to you guys.

I hate when some of indian posters try to portray how we don;t steal tech like Chinese and such nonsense. That sadly tells me something more problematic.....we don;t have astrategic mind and we need to cultivate that. Our babus are corrupt to the core and our ppl are to blame for enabling them. Stealing tech has been around for centuries....wake up you fools....learn and catch up with the world.....idiots.

Yes we do. Many and I am sure China also has many more Luo Yangs.

I hate when some of indian posters try to portray how we don;t steal tech like Chinese and such nonsense. That sadly tells me something more problematic.....we don;t have astrategic mind and we need to cultivate that. Our babus are corrupt to the core and our ppl are to blame for enabling them. Stealing tech has been around for centuries....wake up you fools....learn and catch up with the world.....idiots.

We seriously dont steal techs, it is true.......bcoz we dont even hv the capability to duplicate a thing.....we jst simply buy things from foreign companies & countries ( sometimes 'hire' them on rent like the chakra :lol: ) and sign ToTs......The americans provided full support in designing of kaveri by sharing blueprints GE F404, still we fail to develop a decent engine.......now what we want is let snecma design an engine for us so that we can claim it to be designed by Indians.

Basically , the whole manufacturing sector in India both mechanical and electronics is in an infant stage compared to China and US. This I think is the main reason we fail to develop anything decent enough.

We seriously dont steal techs, it is true.......bcoz we dont even hv the capability to duplicate a thing.....we jst simply buy things from foreign companies & countries ( sometimes 'hire' them on rent like the chakra :lol: ) and sign ToTs......The americans provided full support in designing of kaveri by sharing blueprints GE F404, still we fail to develop a decent engine.......now what we want is let snecma design an engine for us so that we can claim it to be designed by Indians.

Basically , the whole manufacturing sector in India both mechanical and electronics is in an infant stage compared to China and US. This I think is the main reason we fail to develop anything decent enough.

americans provided full support for Kaveri by providing blueprints of F404 :lol:

Boy, if you gotta troll.. apply some grey cells. Don't be utter stupid !!

americans provided full support for Kaveri by providing blueprints of F404 :lol:

Boy, if you gotta troll.. apply some grey cells. Don't be utter stupid !!

off course GE helped GTRE to develop the kaveri.....that is why GE F404 was a readymade fit into the LCA. I'm not sayin full support....but they definitely helped a bit

Absolutely, China and the US is ahead in manufacturing. But they enabled ppl to grow in their respective fields which is something I believe India needs to do. China is smart they learned how to speak the international language of money. They knew the only way they could break out and grow was to embrace capitalism but with one hitch, it has to be done in their favor. They expoited their huge population and sold it well to Western Investors. They enforce a policy whereas any company wants to do business with China has to partner up with a local company. They understood Western Psych and made it a point to build their cities, to rid them of images of poverty and to showcase how they are modern and climbing even if the rural areas tell a different side. The point I am trying to make is that we have capable ppl but something is holding us back. If it education, then its a structural issue. We can nurture young talent better. We need a system that identifies the best and brightest better. Maybe a new civil servant exam but make it harder and tougher and let it guage all aspects of mental aptitude as well as emotional and physical. Make the tools available to everyone who want a shot. But what do we do when its burecracy issue? How do we overcome that ineptitude?

When it comes to manufacturing there are so many realms. High tech and low tech. How do you get better at it? Focus on how to maximize profit, therefore you design a poduction line that is more efficient, works more hours, produces more product, more orbotics involved , less human factors, etc. Whatever I am saying is not 1000% accurate but its a start. Manufacturing is key. China till now was copying what Western and Japanese powers did decades ago to modernize and industralize, we need to set our goals high and get rid of thic culture of choosing foreign over domestic products all the time. I mean Foreign stuff is great but we wil only get better when we work to overcome problems and innovate. We need to start old center of learning not for profit like in Ancient India where great teachers and students get together to make discoveries.

Back
Top Bottom