What's new

Tejas, an Indian Air Force light combat aircraft (File)Indian Air Force Jets Slated to Have Beyond-V

tumblr_mytlm0WIy61s0my1wo1_400.gif
Don't teach us lessons about sayings of those who tell us cacamany words to make us think we are fools and need to learn, whereas he will not go to those who control the destinies of Human race and start wars based on lies and innuendoes. They are the one he need to teach, but he wanted to Make his name, it did not matter who really needed this kind of talk.

Common man is hard working peaceloving family man, he deserve respect and fair treatment but those who control the destinies start wars based on false hood and humanity suffer. Figure it and understand it. Dude.

Common man is hard working peaceloving family man, he deserve respect and fair treatment but those who control the destinies start wars based on false hood and humanity suffer. Figure it and understand it. Dude.

Apparently you've never seen is quotes... please I urge you to see them.. peace loving you say.... please sir the guy is full of warmongering, naive, delusional and ignorant... he's not even a Singaporean and I'm surprised why he has not banned yet...

JF17 is a 100% indengious chinease designed fighter. IT HAS 100% CHINASE origin technology bar the ENGINE which is Russian. Built in chinease factories THEN IMPORTED by PAF for license assembly in PAC .

Tejas is a 100% designed FIGHTER but with criticall technology imported from USA engines UK nose cones and WEAPONS RADAR JAMMERS from Israe;. It is built in india by HAL ... and its only customer is IAF indian air force

BOTH FORFILL the lower end of their rrespective fleets

PAF has 9 years experience of Thunders it is fully intergrated and there are 80 in service with block 2 inducted and block 3 arriving with more chinease radars better chinease weapons in next 3 years,

Tejas there are only 5 in service only just inducted & FOC will be passed late this year.

It is not in their class,nor is it meant to.It is meant to fill squadron strength at cheap prices,take on mass produced pakistani jf-17s and with awacs support , from mk1a models with BVRs and AESA to take on enemy 4rth generation aircraft like j-10 in a defensive role over our own territory.Its not an offensive fighter in the sense it will go into enemy airspace often.Its an air defence fighter that can tackle non-5th gen/non -rafale/eurofighter/su-35 level threats over our own territory cheaply.It is supposed to operate in mixed teams led by rafales and su-30mkis and guided by AWACS to ambush enemies due to its small size and BVR capability.Once it gets its AESA radar it will gain much more independent operating capability,but still in a defensive role mostly.

i am waiting for the 1st export sale of HAL tejas and for it to land on the carrier

Apparently you've never seen is quotes... please I urge you to see them.. peace loving you say.... please sir the guy is full of warmongering, naive, delusional and ignorant... he's not even a Singaporean and I'm surprised why he has not banned yet...
I am talking about the quote he put up not the man called singa.

why so insecure??
what was offensive about that
u guys will always bluff but when sb questions u will chicken out
why dont u yourself answer
The thread is about tejas not JF-17.
Boasting too much is a sign of insecurity.
We are tired of answering the same questions over and over. If you want to have a discussion on JF-17 there is a separate thread for that. Either talk about tejas or STFU.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom