What's new

Tej Bahadur questions PM's desire to eradicate corruption

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BSF Jawan Tej Bahadur cries foul, questions PM Narendra Modi’s desire to eradicate corruption
By ANI | Published: 27th February 2017 10:34 AM |

Last Updated: 27th February 2017 10:37 AM | A+A A- |

tej_bahadur.jpg

Tej Bahadur Yadav (File)

NEW DELHI: Asserting that his woes have gone unheard Border Security Force (BSF) soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav in another video questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s desire to oust corruption from the nation.

Yadav who came in the limelight with his video on the quality of food being served to the Army, said that post revelations made by him, he is being subjected to torture and that no heed has been paid to the concerns raised by him.

“I want to ask the Prime Minister, that the food quality I had shown in the video was true but despite no action has been taken. I am being harassed for posting that video. Why is this happening? It was the Prime Minister who wanted to eradicate corruption from the country and I have just shown an instance of corruption within my department. Is this the result of pointing out corruption?” he asks in his recent video.

Responding to the reports where it was mentioned that Yadav had 17 percent of his Facebook friends from Pakistan, he said that his phone was seized on January 10 and that his social networking accounted has been used without his permission.
I came to know that my mobile phone has been meddled with and it is being said that I have found some contacts of Pakistan. I request you to not believe in such false rumours unless I communicate to you directly through any video,” he added.

Earlier, The BSF told the Delhi High Court that the allegations of sub-standard food made by Yadav were false and that no complaint was made in the matter.

In a video that has sparked an outrage, BSF soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav of the 29 battalions Seema Suraksha Bal is seen exposing the rot in the system by revealing the deeply ingrained corruption in the higher order, saying that the troops are not even getting basic three square meals.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...s-desire-to-eradicate-corruption-1575295.html

Despite he is Indian soldier I feel sypmthy with him they are being treated like servents to officer even not fed properly.
This shows why Indian forces tops the suicide rates.

Despite he is Indian soldier I feel sypmthy with him they are being treated like servents to officer even not fed properly.
Worse that instead of removing ''Haldi Daal'' from the menu, his superiors are out for revenge with character assassination by claiming he has so many Pakistani friends.
Those idiots should be questioned to say even if he did have Pakistani friends on his FB account, did they supply him with the watery daal and burnt paratha.

Nobody is allowed to criticize or shame mata. She is rising and shining and there is no corruption. :no:

And i feel sympathy for the police officers who havn't got their salary in last 7 months..This shows why their are so many lapses in your internal security...I mean how can you ask your police to do their work properly when you can't even give their salaries on time.....

Worse that instead of removing ''Haldi Daal'' from the menu, his superiors are out for revenge with character assassination by claiming he has so many Pakistani friends.
Those idiots should be questioned to say even if he did have Pakistani friends on his FB account, did they supply him with the watery daal and burnt paratha.
Agreed.

And i feel sympathy for the police officers who havn't got their salary in last 7 months..This shows why their are so many lapses in your internal security...I mean how can you ask your police to do their work properly when you can't even give their salaries on time.....
Did we are discussing that matter here. Thread on that still open go there and express ur views.

Pakistan improves slightly to 116 rank on global corruption index

AFP | DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED Jan 25, 2017 12:55pm

Neighbouring India and China shared the 79th rank with a score of 40, while Afghanistan was ranked 169 with 15 points.:lol::lol::lol:

Low-ranked countries, such as
Pakistan, Afghanistan and Myanmar are "plagued by untrustworthy and badly functioning public institutions", :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::nana:with people frequently encountering situations of bribery and extortion, the anti-graft watchdog said after releasing the index on Wednesday.

Do some research before ranting on forum's
I am talking about armed forces.

Pakistan improves slightly to 116 rank on global corruption index

AFP | DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED Jan 25, 2017 12:55pm

Neighbouring India and China shared the 79th rank with a score of 40, while Afghanistan was ranked 169 with 15 points.:lol::lol::lol:

Low-ranked countries, such as
Pakistan, Afghanistan and Myanmar are "plagued by untrustworthy and badly functioning public institutions", :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::nana:with people frequently encountering situations of bribery and extortion, the anti-graft watchdog said after releasing the index on Wednesday.

Do some research before ranting on forum's

What does this nonsense has to do with your soldiers using social media to beg for a decent bowl of rice..... dragging in unrelated matters just proves the Indian psyche of being ostrich.....thus exposing your backside.

There is a way to complain about in army. Army is known for its discipline. He went overboard with that video. He deserves to loose his job.

He survived since he is in social media but rest of his life would be like a hell.

He is thriving because he lives in India, and is getting ample media time for doing nothing. If not Indian, he would been court martial. In some countries, he would have been simple killed.

Mr tej bahadur should quit BSF and form some NGO or join some political party. Then he can keep on questioning modi to his hearts content.
As long as he is in BSF , he needs to abide by the rules and regulations of BSF

Actually Indian Army has one of the lowest suicide rate in the world.
It is lower than armies of USA, France, Canada, Israel, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey.

On topic: guys like Tej Bahadur needs to be purged the same way Stalin purged Red Army multiple times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom