What's new

Tej Bahadur questions PM's desire to eradicate corruption

BSF Jawan Tej Bahadur cries foul, questions PM Narendra Modi’s desire to eradicate corruption
By ANI | Published: 27th February 2017 10:34 AM |

Last Updated: 27th February 2017 10:37 AM | A+A A- |

tej_bahadur.jpg

Tej Bahadur Yadav (File)

NEW DELHI: Asserting that his woes have gone unheard Border Security Force (BSF) soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav in another video questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s desire to oust corruption from the nation.

Yadav who came in the limelight with his video on the quality of food being served to the Army, said that post revelations made by him, he is being subjected to torture and that no heed has been paid to the concerns raised by him.

“I want to ask the Prime Minister, that the food quality I had shown in the video was true but despite no action has been taken. I am being harassed for posting that video. Why is this happening? It was the Prime Minister who wanted to eradicate corruption from the country and I have just shown an instance of corruption within my department. Is this the result of pointing out corruption?” he asks in his recent video.

Responding to the reports where it was mentioned that Yadav had 17 percent of his Facebook friends from Pakistan, he said that his phone was seized on January 10 and that his social networking accounted has been used without his permission.
I came to know that my mobile phone has been meddled with and it is being said that I have found some contacts of Pakistan. I request you to not believe in such false rumours unless I communicate to you directly through any video,” he added.

Earlier, The BSF told the Delhi High Court that the allegations of sub-standard food made by Yadav were false and that no complaint was made in the matter.

In a video that has sparked an outrage, BSF soldier Tej Bahadur Yadav of the 29 battalions Seema Suraksha Bal is seen exposing the rot in the system by revealing the deeply ingrained corruption in the higher order, saying that the troops are not even getting basic three square meals.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...s-desire-to-eradicate-corruption-1575295.html

Hmmmm let me see what the PMO (Prime Minster Office ) did after his complaint

1) They transferred his commanding officer to ensure a fair inquiry into the allegations made by Yadav as the CO and second-in-command rank officers are at the supervisory level of ensuring proper rations and other due service benefits to soldiers of a battalion.

2) PMO also seeking a detailed report on which the home ministry conveyed to the PMO that there was no shortage of rations at any post in paramilitary forces and quality check is being conducted regularly.

3) The PMO has been told that BSF has maintained that there was no shortage of rations at any post and security personnel deployed along the border never complained about food. The border guarding force also came out with fresh guidelines for maintaining high quality of food for its personnel.

4) The PMO has been conveyed that the Home Ministry has directed the paramilitary forces to take all complaints of jawans seriously and corrective steps should be taken to improve their working conditions and food, the sources said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ebook-video/story-TaL0Zl5G8wNaqNT4xog6YI.html

Is he trying to score political mileage by targeting the PM directly?Looks like he is popped up by someone to either discredit the government for what they have done to armed forces in terms of OROP or a bigger conspiracy at display here

I am talking about armed forces.
Compare Budget Of both armies and resources If you want See what food are Army Gets WE have whole Show created Just for this "Jai hind "

Tej bahadur is from BSF Probably in Some Logistic nightmare in a remote Post

What does this nonsense has to do with your soldiers using social media to beg for a decent bowl of rice..... dragging in unrelated matters just proves the Indian psyche of being ostrich.....thus exposing your backside.
Senior Troll Doesn't Differentiate BTW BSF and Army as Institution Please Compare Salary of rangers and BSF you Will get reality!!!

Using Colour Text is a Pretext that My above post Hurt your Ego Hard but you couldn't deny it because is hard fact:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Compare Budget Of both armies and resources If you want See what food are Army Gets WE have whole Show created Just for this "Jai hind "

Tej bahadur is from BSF Probably in Some Logistic nightmare in a remote Post

Senior Troll Doesn't Differentiate BTW BSF and Army as Institution Please Compare Salary of rangers and BSF you Will get reality!!!

Using Colour Text is a Pretext that My above post Hurt your Ego Hard but you couldn't deny it because is hard fact:lol::lol:
Try to prove hard but facts are facts indian soldiers committing suicide because of poor treatment they receive from seniors who treated them as slaves.

Suicide,rapes and Harassment Happens In Every army around the World Perhaps Mard-e-momin are Protected from this Mortal flaw of Humans Roohaniyat
Whatever u think but training and discipline matters which u r forces lacking.
Provide good living condition food and training instead of pointing fingers at us.

And what are you exactly trying to prove by dragging in other issues in a thread related to defence personal.
The highlighted text was to inform you that you are pushing your luck by repeatedly going off topic but it's obvious some realities are proving too difficult for you to digest so you go on a blabbering just to sooth your misery else we all know that what occupies Indian footpaths at night but that's not the subject.

And what are you exactly trying to prove by dragging in other issues in a thread related to defence personal.
The highlighted text was to inform you that you are pushing your luck by repeatedly going off topic but it's obvious some realities are proving too difficult for you to digest so you go on a blabbering just to sooth your misery else we all know that what occupies Indian footpaths at night but that's not the subject.
Realities are Presented with Facts And Are Defense Budget And Economy favors Our Point Not some Wannabe troll sitting On Keyboard Who don't have Life

Realities are Presented with Facts And Are Defense Budget And Economy favors Our Point Not some Wannabe troll sitting On Keyboard Who don't have Life
And what POINT is that.....besides you are the footprint of the beast you so loudly detest.

There is a way to complain about in army. Army is known for its discipline. He went overboard with that video. He deserves to loose his job.

He is thriving because he lives in India, and is getting ample media time for doing nothing. If not Indian, he would been court martial. In some countries, he would have been simple killed.
nothing would have happened if he complained through the channel.. we both know that...

He survived since he is in social media but rest of his life would be like a hell.
he would not have been killed, come on. Just for a complain?
but his life would be hell sure, in forces. I doubt officers will like the challenge to their authority. However if it leads to better food served, I will be happy. I am not a nationalistic person who does soldier soldier in every god damn issue, but everybody deserves decent food, especially those who are doing hard manual work for govt.

nothing would have happened if he complained through the channel.. we both know that...

but his life would be hell sure, in forces. I doubt officers will like the challenge to their authority. However if it leads to better food served, I will be happy. I am not a nationalistic person who does soldier soldier in every god damn issue, but everybody deserves decent food, especially those who are doing hard manual work for govt.
Brother listen...
Soldier don't hate a soldier and I was a soldier not a teenager but a semi retired person and I have genuine sympthy.
We may kill eachother it is our job but we respect eachotger since we are in same profession to defend motherland.

Feel sorry if someway I may hurt u.

You seem not get the big point. Anyway, he would not have been killed in India, but there are lot of places where he would have been killed. He was not complaining. He was violating the code of working in a military. I see the video as a dissent, and dissent is dangerous for any armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom