What's new

Tehrik-e-Taliban peace offer: train guns on India

vistascan

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) — which has claimed responsibility for many of the brazen attacks across the country in recent years — has offered to negotiate with the government but only on its own terms. This offer was made through letters sent to a couple of local journalists on Wednesday.

The conditional ceasefire offer, according to The News, is subject to Pakistan withdrawing its support for the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan and agreeing to draft a new Constitution as per the Koran and Sunnah. The Army should become a “pure Islamic Army” and not act as mercenaries for the U.S.

“Instead of taking out guns against Muslims, the Pakistan Army should prepare to avenge the 1971 war with India,” the letter stated, adding that the Kashmiri mujahideen would also add to the military’s forces.

The letter also makes clear the TTP’s political foes.

Rejecting the allegations that the TTP had a role in attacks on the Jamaat-e-Islami and the Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam (F), the letter said the Awami National Party (ANP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) could be granted amnesty if they gave up their pro-U.S. positions.

Last week — while claiming responsibility for the assassination of ANP leader Bashir Bilour — the TTP had said that the ANP, MQM and Pakistan Peoples Party would be targeted again.

In the letter, the TTP also made it clear that it has no quarrel with either Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) or cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

Meanwhile, late evening reports from the frontier areas claimed that three security personnel were killed and 22 had gone missing after terrorists attacked Levies headquarters and checkpoints.

The Hindu : News / International : TTP peace offer: train guns on India

I thought the are funded and supported by RAW. LTTE 2.0 ? :undecided: :D

Why would RAW fund them? They are helped by the ISI, Imran Khan said the same when he came to India recently. I think terrorism is a Frankenstein's monster for Pakistan. They are unable to control it now, and are themselves suffering for it.

Why would RAW fund them? They are helped by the ISI, Imran Khan said the same when he came to India recently. I think terrorism is a Frankenstein's monster for Pakistan. They are unable to control it now, and are themselves suffering for it.
Its not me, many senior posters say this with so much certainty that they have perfect proofs.

Good, so the fresh recruits of the Indian army will get more target practice at the borders.:guns:

They were lamenting the drying up of valuable practice material for some time now.

The irony of fate is hilarious. First the pak army creates and uses mujahideens and other Islamic militants to wage their dirty war against India. Later the Islamic militants use the pak army to wage their dirty war against India.

Oh well, as far as we are concerned, it's all the same thing. The LoC is as far as anybody will come. There they will fall prey to lead, and occupy another unmarked grave.

Common Pakistanis with any sense will be in a position where they have to thank India for dealing with their monsters.

@KRAIT They are,buying time,expected you to see it.
I know it buddy. The PA operation against them has already shown its effect. We all know that their strikes will increase before they go down. They just need some time to regroup and establish new links and recruit more people.

Personally I think peace talks with TTP is of no use. I just stated that post to clear many people's doubt that RAW is not behind TTP even if it looks obvious. I consider TTP as enemy of Pakistan and India too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid taliban, drones on one side and PA on the other side.

push them to a corner and drop a couple of NAPALM

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) — which has claimed responsibility for many of the brazen attacks across the country in recent years — has offered to negotiate with the government but only on its own terms. This offer was made through letters sent to a couple of local journalists on Wednesday.

The conditional ceasefire offer, according to The News, is subject to Pakistan withdrawing its support for the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan and agreeing to draft a new Constitution as per the Koran and Sunnah. The Army should become a “pure Islamic Army” and not act as mercenaries for the U.S.

“Instead of taking out guns against Muslims, the Pakistan Army should prepare to avenge the 1971 war with India,” the letter stated, adding that the Kashmiri mujahideen would also add to the military’s forces.

The letter also makes clear the TTP’s political foes.

Rejecting the allegations that the TTP had a role in attacks on the Jamaat-e-Islami and the Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam (F), the letter said the Awami National Party (ANP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) could be granted amnesty if they gave up their pro-U.S. positions.

Last week — while claiming responsibility for the assassination of ANP leader Bashir Bilour — the TTP had said that the ANP, MQM and Pakistan Peoples Party would be targeted again.

In the letter, the TTP also made it clear that it has no quarrel with either Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) or cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

Meanwhile, late evening reports from the frontier areas claimed that three security personnel were killed and 22 had gone missing after terrorists attacked Levies headquarters and checkpoints.

The Hindu : News / International : TTP peace offer: train guns on India

A universally recognized saint once said... An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Alas, some people never learn!!!

When will hate give way to hope... :kiss3:

Pakistan should listen to them. After all with election on head, TTP with this sensational proposals will win hearts and minds in Pakistan.

@KRAIT They are,buying time,expected you to see it.
@KRAIT took up the moment to troll, despite being jr tt, despite being the first to post on this thread, and despite knowing another thread was already running on this topic since he has been there too. :disagree:

TTP has few demands

1. Sharia
2. Islamic Army
3. Islamic Pakistan based on sharia...

Whats wrong in agreeing to there demand?? Pakistan is already IRP...

@KRAIT took up the moment to troll, despite being jr tt, despite being the first to post on this thread, and despite knowing another thread was already running on this topic since he has been there too. :disagree:
Dude I made this point because of TTP directly making statements against India which clears many doubts that India is supporting TTP.

Both you and I know how often India is said to be one supporting TTP. is being presented in this forum. Even many senior members.

Also, my other point of saying LTTE 2.0 was because if India is involved with TTP, than it may become another case of an extremist going against India because RAW stopped helping them.

Another factor is, TTP statements that says that they want to extend support to Kashmir insurgents, they are trying to buy more time and reduce Pakistani action against them IF Pakistani authorities think that TTP can be used against India.

I made one line statement because many can understand what I actually wanted to say. Hope it clears the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom