What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf hurts me: Fozia Kasuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
but asad umer is from karachi he should have been given ticket from karachi not islamabad

Asad Umer didn't contest in general elections because he wanted to do his job well as National Campaign Manager of PTI, otherwise he was offered with a party ticket at that time. Also PTI don't have any spare seat from Karachi / Sindh, so they cannot give him ticket from there. Asad Umer is known as brain of PTI and he must be in NA, so CEC has decided to contest him in bi-elections Islo seat which is vacated by Javed Hashmi. And its a wise decision, PML-N is going to compete against Asad Umer at this seat, and because of Asad Umer's popularity, it will be very hard for N-League to have a chance on this seat, so pretty good decision by PTI.

Asad Umer didn't contest in general elections because he wanted to do his job well as National Campaign Manager of PTI, otherwise he was offered with a party ticket at that time. Also PTI don't have any spare seat from Karachi / Sindh, so they cannot give him ticket from there. Asad Umer is known as brain of PTI and he must be in NA, so CEC has decided to contest him in bi-elections Islo seat which is vacated by Javed Hashmi. And its a wise decision, PML-N is going to compete against Asad Umer at this seat, and because of Asad Umer's popularity, it will be very hard for N-League to have a chance on this seat, so pretty good decision by PTI.
Answer of your Question is in your post actually
"This is not Cricket.. If you wanna win, Play Dirty.....That's the only way to gain power in :pakistan:"
btw i really never understand the term "Marit" in PTI

Its because she was betrayed by your party leader. There was a group of people who made tahreek e insaaf in the 90s along with imran khan. When imran khan stepped in main stream politics, clever politicians like javed hashmi and shah mahmood came in and changed takreek e insaaf.

My Party leader :undecided: U don't know me too well to make such statement ...You aren't talking to over hyper internet solider :lol:

First learn how to spell "marit"................
Instead of picking the spell mistakes try to give the Answer that your Party's Mother just raised. btw that's the diff between a common pakistani and Ptians they feel great in other's culture and language
we pakistani love our Kulture and langwage ....... any problem??????

Sir PTI have limited seats and thus limited options available. She must understand that, she is worth way more than a NA seat. .

what really put her off was a deserter like Sherain Mzari got rewarded. ignoring such a front line figure like F Kasuri was wrong. she should have got a ticket to run on one of the vacated seats by PTI multi seat winners.

and by the way, request to PTI supporters is to not again repeat the history of trolling and insulting Mrs Kasuri like it was done to Sherain Mazari.
I really feel bad for the lady. she was one who could have been retained in the party by direct intervention of Imran Khan
whether or not her allegations and reservations are fair or not is one thing, her past contributions and her stature demanded that PTI leadership should have done more than lip service to keep her.

the only party that is all smiles and taunting on this event is PMLn and its foul mouth and sarcastic goons are already passing cheap remarks.

what really put her off was a deserter like Sherain Mzari got rewarded. ignoring such a front line figure like F Kasuri was wrong. she should have got a ticket to run on one of the vacated seats by PTI multi seat winners.

and by the way, request to PTI supporters is to not again repeat the history of trolling and insulting Mrs Kasuri like it was done to Sherain Mazari.
I really feel bad for the lady. she was one who could have been retained in the party by direct intervention of Imran Khan
whether or not her allegations and reservations are fair or not is one thing, her past contributions and her stature demanded that PTI leadership should have done more than lip service to keep her.

the only party that is all smiles and taunting on this event is PMLn and its foul mouth and sarcastic goons are already passing cheap remarks.

Imran said she was not founding member.

Shirin mazari's case if you remember, i commented on this very forum at that time that her daughter is a spoiled youth and mazari was taking a bad decision by siding with her bad mouthed daughter and leaving PTI.

She realised and came back.

All the ladies we are talking about, none of them was given a ticket on vacant seats, they are instead given chance on women reserved seat. And that was planned way before elections and finalized after consulting all senior members and CEC. FK was also part of this decision. The women priority list was finalized before 21st March, 2013 and FK was 4th on that list. If she had any problems, she should have raised her voice at that time. But instead she agreed with it completely. But as soon as she knew election results, knowing she is not going to get a chance at reserved seats, she started crying for this and that. She was even contact with PML-N while she was senior PTI member and President women wing, she did the deal with N-League and then did all this according to a plan.

All the ladies we are talking about, none of them was given a ticket on vacant seats, they are instead given chance on women reserved seat. And that was planned way before elections and finalized after consulting all senior members and CEC. FK was also part of this decision. The women priority list was finalized before 21st March, 2013 and FK was 4th on that list. If she had any problems, she should have raised her voice at that time. But instead she agreed with it completely. But as soon as she knew election results, knowing she is not going to get a chance at reserved seats, she started crying for this and that. She was even contact with PML-N while she was senior PTI member and President women wing, she did the deal with N-League and then did all this according to a plan.

I know the issue is with a very limited number of awarding the reserved women seats. I am only making a suggestion that she could have been compensated by contesting in a place vacated by fellow PTI leader (not going into complexities or logistics its a n option).

till the date of the elections and even elections she has remained the stalwart supporter and voice of PTI over the channels. if she was breaking the party discipline (as you allege) then why no show cause notice was issued? she instead leveled her complaints (founded or unfounded) and left PTI.

I recall how Sherian Mezari and even her daughter was ravaged by PTI internet warriors, what is it now? is she all cleaned up? I see a disappointingly similar feature normally seen in the other scum parties.
that practice should be avoided because whether or not she returns , her association with PTI shouldnt be tarnished by character assassination and rumors because like I said earlier, the PMLn goons will feast on it and then taunt the PTI in every talkshow.

Imran said she was not founding member.

which essentially means all these makhdooms, and querashis etc are also fair game if at a time they decide to move on?
whoever is not a founding member deserves a 2nd or 3rd class treatment?

I must remind the twiter, youtube and forum community of PTI soldiers that they should watch out because what they will say or write will be used by PTI followers who are hoping this party fails to deliver and will not spare a moment to taunt you and ridicule you. they are veterans in this game.

I know the issue is with a very limited number of awarding the reserved women seats. I am only making a suggestion that she could have been compensated by contesting in a place vacated by fellow PTI leader (not going into complexities or logistics its a n option).

till the date of the elections and even elections she has remained the stalwart supporter and voice of PTI over the channels. if she was breaking the party discipline (as you allege) then why no show cause notice was issued? she instead leveled her complaints (founded or unfounded) and left PTI.

I recall how Sherian Mezari and even her daughter was ravaged by PTI internet warriors, what is it now? is she all cleaned up? I see a disappointingly similar feature normally seen in the other scum parties.
that practice should be avoided because whether or not she returns , her association with PTI shouldnt be tarnished by character assassination and rumors because like I said earlier, the PMLn goons will feast on it and then taunt the PTI in every talkshow.

which essentially means all these makhdooms, and querashis etc are also fair game if at a time they decide to move on?
whoever is not a founding member deserves a 2nd or 3rd class treatment?

Sir although I agree on most of your views, but the fact is FK choose wrong path. If she had issues, she should have contacted PTI CEC or IK directly about her concerns, she instead chose media and started crying on ticket issue in a tv program. Everyone came to know of this issue after that tv program. After that she continued to post such stuff at twitter frequently and started to contact PML-N which is direct rival of PTI. I mean seriously, was PML-N the only other option she had? Her this action alone shows her intentions. She only needed a seat in NA at any cost. 2013 elections were neither the last elections in Pakistan nor for PTI, so she should have waited, the future is bright and there is lot more to come. But she was all out for her NA seat, which is very disappointing for us who always gave her immense respect.

There are lot of other deserving people who are not in NA / PA's and they are also very old and dedicated workers of PTI, FK is not the only one. Faisal Javed, Faiz Chohan are prime examples. If anyone in PTI thinks that he/she can use her position in party and can influence on party's decisions for his / her own gains then he/she is in wrong party, PML-N is the way forward for them. Let this be an example for all the Tareens, Makhdooms and Hashmis in PTI that no one can stand against IK and CEC's decisions, if you wanna stay in this party, you must obey the party decisions and respect them. Otherwise, we don't give a flying fuk.. There is no scarcity of dedicated workers in PTI, Fozia Kasoori will soon get replaced with another.

imran Khan Finally Meets Fauzia Kasuri
LAHORE: After days of strong protest and resignation from the party, disgruntled women wing president of PTI Fauzia Kasuiri met party chairman Imran Khan at his Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

Sources in the PTI said Khan has asked Kasuri to reconsider her decision to leave the party.

Kasuri in a message on social networking website Twitter said: "I met IK tonight in Lhr. Mashallah, he is looking good and getting better."

This followed her earlier tweet from yesterday in which she had dispelled speculation that she was joining another political party.

Sources have confirmed that the matter of her resignation from the party also came under discussion during the meeting.

Khan has asked her to reconsider her decision and withdraw her resignation. Another meeting between Khan and Kasuri is expected to take place later today.

Kasuri had resigned from PTI two days ago, citing 'unjust' distribution of party tickets on reserved seats for women.

She was ‘ignored’ by the party on the issue and tickets for the seats in question were awarded to Dr Shirin Mazari and Munazza Hassan, prompting Kasuri to leave the party.

The PTI on its official website had subsequently accused her of violating party discipline.
Imran Khan finally meets Fauzia Kasuri - DAWN.COM

End of the story.

Fouzia Kasuri did a lot for PTI and no one can refuse it, but no one was promised for a seat in NA. If she thinks she can cash for her hardwork in term of NA seat, then she's mistaken. PTI took majority of seats from KPK, then reserved seats should be given to candidates from KPK as well, why should someone from Punjab be nominated from KPK reserved seats. If PTI had won more seats from Punjab, I'm sure her name would have been at top of the list from Punjab.

Fouzia Kasuri has a reputation and respect, she should not let things down by crying for merely a NA seat.

It means she is a liar ...........

but asad umer is from karachi he should have been given ticket from karachi not islamabad

Asad Umer has much worth than Arif Alvi ... They had to give him ticket from 250 ... But I think they were not sure for that seat to win ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom