What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf hurts me: Fozia Kasuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asad Umer didn't contest in general elections because he wanted to do his job well as National Campaign Manager of PTI, otherwise he was offered with a party ticket at that time. Also PTI don't have any spare seat from Karachi / Sindh, so they cannot give him ticket from there. Asad Umer is known as brain of PTI and he must be in NA, so CEC has decided to contest him in bi-elections Islo seat which is vacated by Javed Hashmi. And its a wise decision, PML-N is going to compete against Asad Umer at this seat, and because of Asad Umer's popularity, it will be very hard for N-League to have a chance on this seat, so pretty good decision by PTI.

It cannot be surely said that he can win from Islamabad ... But I am 100% sure he can win from Mianwali ... That would have been better if FK contest from Islamabad & Asad Umer from Mianwali ..........

I personnlly knows that party ticket of PTI was not given to some who won general elections but he gave to those who gave much as party fund……
one of them was from MuzaffarGarh and he is a cruel landlord and a mother f***er man who is involved in many crimes……
same happened in a town Basira near M.Garh……
PTI wasted the tickets in lower Punjab……:lol:

I must remind the twiter, youtube and forum community of PTI soldiers that they should watch out because what they will say or write will be used by PTI followers who are hoping this party fails to deliver and will not spare a moment to taunt you and ridicule you. they are veterans in this game.

must clarify the typo here, was meant to say PMLn followers

i.e. be careful what you say or respond under the PTI banner because anything can be used against you specially when the things are not in your favour

Fouzia Qasuri to re-join PTI
LAHORE: Former Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Women Wing president Fouzia Qasuri will re-join the party in the upcoming week,said party sources.
PTI chairman Imran Khan in a meeting on Sunday had asked Fouzia Qasuri to reconsider her decision and withdraw her resignation.
Sources said Fouzia Qasuri agreed to re-join the party and stated to work hard once again for PTI ideology.
It may be mentioned that Fouzia Qasuri had resigned from PTI last week, citing main reason to be 'unjust' distribution of party tickets on reserved seats for women.

Fouzia Qasuri to re-join PTI

It proves that Fozia Kasuri was right and those who are opposing her were wrong :smokin:

Normal when a political member does not wins , trust of Party they do not get Ticket , Seniority means nothing

The problem is she is SENTIMENTAL .. and politics about votes and who the party thinks can win ..

She was SENTIMENTAL wanted to be in seat , government and that is why she was hurt ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom