What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf hurts me: Fozia Kasuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm I remember this lady fighting all cylinders over change on the media all the time :ashamed:Now she is firing all cylinders for her own seat :lol: Real change,...NO !!

Damm I remember this lady fighting all cylinders over change on the media all the time :ashamed:Now she is firing all cylinders for her own seat :lol: Real change,...NO !!
Its because she was betrayed by your party leader. There was a group of people who made tahreek e insaaf in the 90s along with imran khan. When imran khan stepped in main stream politics, clever politicians like javed hashmi and shah mahmood came in and changed takreek e insaaf.

i see some logic in this, as PTI gained more seats in KPK they gave more reserved seats to KPK women

sounds logical to me

Fouzia Kasuri did a lot for PTI and no one can refuse it, but no one was promised for a seat in NA. If she thinks she can cash for her hardwork in term of NA seat, then she's mistaken. PTI took majority of seats from KPK, then reserved seats should be given to candidates from KPK as well, why should someone from Punjab be nominated from KPK reserved seats. If PTI had won more seats from Punjab, I'm sure her name would have been at top of the list from Punjab.

Fouzia Kasuri has a reputation and respect, she should not let things down by crying for merely a NA seat.

Its all about merit!! PTI should not take any decision on emotional basis!!
Only 2 reserved seats in Punjab for PTI but there are many founding members.

Fouzia Kasuri did a lot for PTI and no one can refuse it, but no one was promised for a seat in NA. If she thinks she can cash for her hardwork in term of NA seat, then she's mistaken. PTI took majority of seats from KPK, then reserved seats should be given to candidates from KPK as well, why should someone from Punjab be nominated from KPK reserved seats. If PTI had won more seats from Punjab, I'm sure her name would have been at top of the list from Punjab.

Fouzia Kasuri has a reputation and respect, she should not let things down by crying for merely a NA seat.

but she wasnt even given party ticket for re election on islamabad seat, he even gave up her american nationality, why she gave up when she wasnt assured the party ticket?

She should have been given party ticket for contesting on NA seats.... am surprised she was left out.

but she wasnt even given party ticket for re election on islamabad seat, he even gave up her american nationality, why she gave up when she wasnt assured the party ticket?

Sir PTI have limited seats and thus limited options available. She must understand that, she is worth way more than a NA seat. And AFAIK, the Islo seat you're talking about Asad Umer is going to contest from that seat. Now ofcourse we want Asad Umer more than Fouzia Kasuri in NA..

This doesn't mean I have no feeling for her, she's named as mother of PTI and all we TRs and ISF guys always respected her as mother, I met her once at PTI National Campaign office, Lahore before elections, she's a great person and I am also sad to see her out of NA, she deserves it. But she should understand party's position and shouldn't create mess out of nothing. People respect her inside party so she shouldn't put it at stake for merely a NA ticket..

Sir PTI have limited seats and thus limited options available. She must understand that, she is worth way more than a NA seat. And AFAIK, the Islo seat you're talking about Asad Umer is going to contest from that seat. Now ofcourse we want Asad Umer more than Fouzia Kasuri in NA..

This doesn't mean I have no feeling for her, she's named as mother of PTI and all we TRs and ISF guys always respected her as mother, I met her once at PTI National Campaign office, Lahore before elections, she's a great person and I am also sad to see her out of NA, she deserves it. But she should understand party's position and shouldn't create mess out of nothing. People respect her inside party so she shouldn't put it at stake for merely a NA ticket..

but asad umer is from karachi he should have been given ticket from karachi not islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom