What's new

Tehran 'Might Change Legislation' to Give Russia Permanent Military Base in Iran

If the situation and conditions [in Syria] demand to provide the support, we will do this job," Dehghan said.
As usual foreigners misinterpreted news..

The MoD was asked if "Iran is going to help Russian air force carry airstrikes against terrorists in Syria like it was done before" and MoD said, yes, if situation demand to provide the support we will do it...

Where the hell he said Iran is going to give them a permanent base!!?

It is against Iranian constitution and all rules and values of Iran to do so... Last time that iran only let Russian planes refuel and refill their ammo, there was a big noise and objection in Iran... Imagine a decision to let a permanent base!!

In Iran it is a matter of pride and this will never happen... both authorities and people are against it... Iran is after building its own global military bases soon.. not the vice versa... Only nations who need protection against enemies do this practice of letting foreign powers use their soil as bases...

So, it is a BS piece of news and analysis...

Get over it

They already throw revolutions ideology to garbage ... those revolution basis and revolution hardship is only for regular Iranian to up hold ....They really don't care about it except in words ...

Revolution Ideals are still alive ... some liberal characters that were exrevolutionists needed to be excoriated ! Our revolution lasts 35 years but It was all Liberal humanities that ruled the country ... till there is usury system there wouldn't be Islam Ideals

"Tehran 'Might Change Legislation' to Give Russia Permanent Military Base in Iran"
Huh
"That's completely bullshit. Never and ever happens"
We will accept if they are offering us a base in Baltics.....

For better country future , Iran should stay neutral.

Based on our constitution no foreign base could be established in Iran ... they can just use Nojeh air base for temporary bombardments ... and whats the use of Russia Air Force when they can't do anything above Aleppo and about Israhell crows ?

The biggest issue with the Israeli planes attacking Syria is that they are now firing missiles form Lebanese or israeli air space which would render them virtually untouchable by the Russian or Syrian air defenses. Secondly, the russians are walking a tight rope here diplomatically, (many Israelis are of Russian origin, and Russia has trade deals with the Israelis, so attacking and shooting down Israeli war planes is a bigger issue then just defending of ones self).

I'm assuming that these attack on Syrian and Hezbollah arms depots are just reminders from the IDF to Hezbollah and Iran that "hey we're still serious about not allowing Hezbollah access to advanced Iranian weaponry, also we are the big guys here, blah blah, blah, bravado and more bravado". But the reality is Hezbollah is growing in strength both in military terms and experience as well as popularity around the globe and at home.

It's hard to say whats the next move, Israel will continue to harass Syria and Hezbollah knowing that if either of them retaliated, the US would step in and its game over. So both Syria and Hezbollah need to weed out the moles that are giving away the locations of these arms caches as well as hiding and finding better ways of moving arms from point A to point B.

This might sound odd, and I know it goes against the revolutions ideology but a Russian base inside Iran will be a great asset in the future. You might ask why but events that will come to unfold soon will reveal truths that have laid dormant or talked about in secret amongst those labeled as "crazies", and these events will have a profound effect on the world at large.

Russia isn't the best country nor is it necessarily the "good" guy but in this situations Iran would have to blinded by stupidity not to take the Russians on the offer.

I will say that the world isn't what it seems to be, and many of what Iranian leaders have said about the US and Israel are true "almost all of it actually".

Another thing that might offend but needs to be said is that Trump is the best case scenario for Iran, trust me on this one.
What revolutionary ideas, even befor revolution there was no foreign base in Iran

What revolutionary ideas, even befor revolution there was no foreign base in Iran

The main point that I'm trying to get across is that having that military base might be a good thing rather than a bad thing. Also I was under the impression that the revolutionary ideology strictly doesn't allow for foreign powers to have military bases in Iran.

Revolution Ideals are still alive ... some liberal characters that were exrevolutionists needed to be excoriated ! Our revolution lasts 35 years but It was all Liberal humanities that ruled the country ... till there is usury system there wouldn't be Islam Ideals

The revolutionary idea core was Alavi Justice , but where is it !?

The main point that I'm trying to get across is that having that military base might be a good thing rather than a bad thing. Also I was under the impression that the revolutionary ideology strictly doesn't allow for foreign powers to have military bases in Iran.
Iran constitution won't allow it not revolutionary ideas and it was so even before revolution.
There is a revolution slogan "No east, No west, only islamic republic" but has nothing to so with the fact that no foreign country can have a base in iran.

Iran constitution won't allow it not revolutionary ideas and it was so even before revolution.
There is a revolution slogan "No east, No west, only islamic republic" but has nothing to so with the fact that no foreign country can have a base in iran.

This sort of thinking is deluded (I really don't mean to offend anyone but it has to be said my friend).

Iran simply won't survive for too long if it wants to go solo against the world, it won't, period (sanctions sure Iran can survive sanction, but a dedicated military campaign against modern military forces that encompass Saudi,Israel, and the US, the chances are slim and the cost will be devasting for Iran) . Times have changed and so has the weaponry. Iran needs an actual super power ally like Russia or China to sign a formal mutual defense pact so that Iran can have a SECURE future, otherwise it is still largely under the barrel of it's enemies.

I had a more or less change in thinking as of late (not to say i don't have faith in the Iranian military forces resolve and tactical ability to defend the Iranian homeland, but given that it will 5-10 years possibly before Iran gets its hand on any REAL modern air craft, Iran is a sitting duck really, when it comes to protecting itself from the a large attack from cruise missiles and air to surface missiles, I don't how many point defense weapons Iran has, or CIWS iran possess to defend itself adequately from this sort of attack). One really has to not look at the micro picture when it comes to Iran in its place in the middle east as well as on the world stage. It seems that most of the points discussed here focus on micro things and don't focus on the macro or the wholistic picture.

I for one, have weird adoration for the resistance philosophy that the Iranian revolution has brought to the table, mainly that being gaining independence and relying on ones self to better ones self (theres a strong sense of camaraderie, its very appealing to be honest).

But that alone won't be enough. I know that there will be another major war soon since the powers that be in the US won't allow Trump to make peace with the Russians, and many arms and deals have been with multiple US politicians to psuh for some sort of war somewhere so they can profit.

So to get to my main point. I don't want Iran to get on its knees and capitulate to Russia and China or whatever country Iran wants to have a mutual defense treaty with that allows for bases (I said last month that Iran and Russia need to have extended talks between both military leaders and political leaders that include all of the points of contention between the two and solve them so that actual friendship beyond interests can be made).

It might seem that I'm preaching for Iran to give up it's sovereignty but that isn't it. It's just that, when reading these comments on this thread I was reminded of a very good conversation I had with ArminKh or Amirpatriot (one of the two lol) about Iran's survival agains the US alone, and the end conclusion was DISGRACEFUL AND ABYSMAL to say the least. Whether anyone here who likes to preach Iran's missiles and Quds forces (which is world class, don't get me wrong), it just conceded to think that, that will be enough to ensure Iran's survival. Also I don't want to bring up nukes because this is where I COMPLETELY disagree with the Iranian government.

This sort of thinking is deluded (I really don't mean to offend anyone but it has to be said my friend).

Iran simply won't survive for too long if it wants to go solo against the world, it won't, period (sanctions sure Iran can survive sanction, but a dedicated military campaign against modern military forces that encompass Saudi,Israel, and the US, the chances are slim and the cost will be devasting for Iran) . Times have changed and so has the weaponry. Iran needs an actual super power ally like Russia or China to sign a formal mutual defense pact so that Iran can have a SECURE future, otherwise it is still largely under the barrel of it's enemies.

I had a more or less change in thinking as of late (not to say i don't have faith in the Iranian military forces resolve and tactical ability to defend the Iranian homeland, but given that it will 5-10 years possibly before Iran gets its hand on any REAL modern air craft, Iran is a sitting duck really, when it comes to protecting itself from the a large attack from cruise missiles and air to surface missiles, I don't how many point defense weapons Iran has, or CIWS iran possess to defend itself adequately from this sort of attack). One really has to not look at the micro picture when it comes to Iran in its place in the middle east as well as on the world stage. It seems that most of the points discussed here focus on micro things and don't focus on the macro or the wholistic picture.

I for one, have weird adoration for the resistance philosophy that the Iranian revolution has brought to the table, mainly that being gaining independence and relying on ones self to better ones self (theres a strong sense of camaraderie, its very appealing to be honest).

But that alone won't be enough. I know that there will be another major war soon since the powers that be in the US won't allow Trump to make peace with the Russians, and many arms and deals have been with multiple US politicians to psuh for some sort of war somewhere so they can profit.

So to get to my main point. I don't want Iran to get on its knees and capitulate to Russia and China or whatever country Iran wants to have a mutual defense treaty with that allows for bases (I said last month that Iran and Russia need to have extended talks between both military leaders and political leaders that include all of the points of contention between the two and solve them so that actual friendship beyond interests can be made).

It might seem that I'm preaching for Iran to give up it's sovereignty but that isn't it. It's just that, when reading these comments on this thread I was reminded of a very good conversation I had with ArminKh or Amirpatriot (one of the two lol) about Iran's survival agains the US alone, and the end conclusion was DISGRACEFUL AND ABYSMAL to say the least. Whether anyone here who likes to preach Iran's missiles and Quds forces (which is world class, don't get me wrong), it just conceded to think that, that will be enough to ensure Iran's survival. Also I don't want to bring up nukes because this is where I COMPLETELY disagree with the Iranian government.
we believe there won't be any war. specially from USA as we are good for them as Boogeyman to sell outdated weaponry to some sheikdoms . and Israel won't go to an all out war with Iran as no Iran neither Israel have the power for a sustained war and just a bombing or several missile won't worth it.

about KSA there won't be any war as what the point of it? it only mean loss of revenue and also USA is against it. as it destabilize the region more and its against USA interest.

Last edited:
Iran gives bases to Russia, Pakistan gives naval base to China. Americans/NATO will be probably choked out of Afghanistan.

Then the only American Poodle left in South Asia will be India.

I do not think it is true, It is not like i wish it not to happen. Iran is in different league that Pakistan. Iran follows independent foreign policy and i doubt it will allow any foreign country to have a base in its solil.

we believe there won't be any war.

I hope and pray that there won't be my friend. Bah omideh khoda, Man dahah mikonnam ke jeng nesheh.

But the political situation within the US and many European countries has become polarized, basically many different powers internally are trying to influence and seize power at all the layers especially in the US government. Also what Iran thinks about Jews controlling the US government is completely true, (the year the Jews took over was 1913 to be specific, quite literally the US is owned by Zionist, no joke its all true, every bit of it). So you have to be wary of this. Putin doesn't really like Israel or Jews for that matter and Iran NEEDS to capitalize on this as fast and as effectively as possible.

Times are gonna change once Trump gets into office and we will see if he really is going to keep is word on what he meant during his campaign (you might wonder why I say these things, but I don't wanna put myself at risk for now telling you where I got my information from, you'll just have to believe what I say for now).

This is what I will leave you with, make of it what you will. The US, Israel and Western Countries including Saudi and the Gulf Countries are all demon worshipping nations who have sold their morality for money and dark gods... Black magic to say the least ( I know this makes me sound crazy but make of it what you will).

The Russians are a very good people and country if you give them a chance and Iran is on the right path. Don't you ever let any US propaganda get to you, its all lies.

Nope, not going to happen. The revolution was all about preventing this sort of thing.
Huh....but the shah himself never allowed any western or foreign military presence on Its soil.:what:

. The US, Israel and Western Countries including Saudi and the Gulf Countries are all demon worshipping nations who have sold their morality for money and dark gods... Black magic to say the least ( I know this makes me sound crazy but make of it what you will)..
:rofl:
Is this for Real?:sarcastic:

Huh....but the shah himself never allowed any western or foreign military presence on Its soil.:what:

:rofl:
Is this for Real?:sarcastic:

Laugh all you want "Mike" I have my sources and information, but I don't care what you think or believe.

I await your snide response. :yahoo:

Well maybe I should restate it. I did say make of it what you will as it could mean many things but I'm still trying to make head and toes of it myself.

I know it makes me sounds crazy or like a loony but I don't know what to make of it yet but the facts and evidence that surround point to it being true.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom