What's new

Teenager shot dead in Karachi.

you still sleep in tight underwear? It is bad for testis.

The poor man is when killed then nobody make thread about it and discuss it with so interest...while death of a dawos has sparked such a discussion

I wear shalwar kameez bro and pyjamas. :ashamed:

I thought we were talking about Pakistan. :undecided: Again what is the punishment in Pakistan if someone(muslim) gets caught drinking alcohol?

Just pay handsome amount of money to Police officer.

Morals and dating norms aside, there has to be more to this story. The guard, presumably a full grown male, just pulls out his weapon and puts four rounds into a 16 year old? It just does not happen like that, there has to be some context.

If the guard actually did it, why did he feel threatened to gun down a boy? Did he just obey his rich and spoilt ward and pull the trigger on a presumably unarmed teen rival?

If the guard didn't do it - without casting aspersions, there are innumerable cases in the subcontinent where a rich kid committing a road accident is protected by the family driver who takes the blame.....

The above is merely conjecture.

But in any case, regardless of whether he shot the kid or not, that guard is probably one of the loneliest people in Pakistan right now.

i won't comment until i get the full facts but there is more to the story than meets the eye, ever occurred to you guys that the blame is being put on the guard?

it's sad to see few of the posts in this thread, a murder is a murder, a human life was taken for no reason ...

the boy of age 17 adult in Islam and if would have caught doing something than Islamic state could decide the punishment for zina its 100 lashes but for other crimes few lashes can be given

What happens to the girl hope not stonnig

What happens to the girl hope not stonnig

no she was also not married so if doing something than lashes for her to but I hope they were just friends so their parents should have stopped them

Media talks with the Father, Sister, Brothers, Aunt, Cousins, Friends of the victim(Hamza) & with the Parents of Shoaib whose guard allegedly killed Hamza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom