What's new

Teenager shot dead in Karachi.

seriously?
your clearly delusional. if a punk *** kid comes to me slaps me, disrespects me swears at me obviously hes going to get it.

what would you have done?

:hitwall:It was issue between the two guys Shoaib & Hamza, if they had start fighting(which happens among class mates, it is common) the guard supposed to stop them...even if Shoaib had ordered the guard to shoot he should not have done it.

:hitwall:It was issue between the two guys Shoaib & Hamza, if they had start fighting(which happens among class mates, it is common) the guard supposed to stop them...even if Shoaib had ordered the guard to shoot he should not have done it.

i see what your saying.
obviously shooting somebody for a simple fight is never the answer.
but there has to be more to the story i think, who in their right mind would shoot somebody for no reason? this kid must have provoked the guard to the edge.

922801_547975071913114_1067125927_n.png

Was the guard mad? Why he shot the teenager??
RIP!

Technically the guards are not permitted to shoot unless in self-defense. And even then they're dragged to court to prove that it really was for defense. That's why even armed guards are useless for protecting anything or anyone.

How did this one get the nerve to actually shoot someone is beyond me.

Perhaps a powerful background of his employers could have led him to take that decision.

Pakistanis need to set up their priorities first the boy who ordered to shoot the other boy should be thrown in jail along with the guard but what on earth Mr Hamza was having a girlfriend at the age of 17 Man parents need to focus on their children and what are they doing having girlfriends roaming around with them these kind of incidents will definitely increase
I agree to some extent yes he did wrong by having a girlfriend but that doesn't mean he should be murdered his parents should have watched him and what he was doing and that other SOB shoaib he should be thrown in Jail along with his guard

Do you mind enlightning a bit more what is the islamic punishment for a boy of age 17 caught with a girl friend both for , kindly specify for male and female if different

Do you mind enlightning a bit more what is the islamic punishment for a boy of age 17 caught with a girl friend both for , kindly specify for male and female if different

the boy of age 17 adult in Islam and if would have caught doing something than Islamic state could decide the punishment for zina its 100 lashes but for other crimes few lashes can be given

What a spineless and dawos person, the boy was harassing his gf and he was going to talk with him...you dont talk, you carry gun or gang with you and kill or beat the shyt out of the stalker.
And new generation of pakistanis are becoming more chachora day by that, they have stopped praying nimaz and focus on wordly things.

What a spineless and dawos person, the boy was harassing his gf and he was going to talk with him...you dont talk, you carry gun or gang with you and kill or beat the shyt out of the stalker.
And new generation of pakistanis are becoming more chachora day by that, they have stopped praying nimaz and focus on wordly things.

And wears patloons and underwears

I would like to shoot the parents of these teenagers who are sent around with guards giving them a false sense of power. What a way to raise your kids.

Seems like this hamza kid went with a gang to fight the other kid... it turned messy... and the guard shot him...

And wears patloons and underwears

you still sleep in tight underwear? It is bad for testis.

The poor man is when killed then nobody make thread about it and discuss it with so interest...while death of a dawos has sparked such a discussion

Back
Top Bottom