What's new

Teenager shot dead in Karachi.

Pakistanis need to set up their priorities first the boy who ordered to shoot the other boy should be thrown in jail along with the guard but what on earth Mr Hamza was having a girlfriend at the age of 17 Man parents need to focus on their children and what are they doing having girlfriends roaming around with them these kind of incidents will definitely increase

I agree to some extent yes he did wrong by having a girlfriend but that doesn't mean he should be murdered his parents should have watched him and what he was doing and that other SOB shoaib he should be thrown in Jail along with his guard

Im not justifyin the murder.. u misunderstood me..

Apparently the guard who shot the 17 year old dead, was an ex Pakistan Army soldier.

KARACHI: As friends and family put 17-year-old Hamza Ahmed to rest on Sunday, police were busy trying to locate the security guard, Amal, who has been accused of murdering the young boy after shooting him four times on Saturday.

He, however, added that the accused security guard was employed through the company’s regular procedure of employment. “Like all the Kardesler’s security guards, the ex-Pakistan Army soldier was hired after proper verification and training.”

RIP kiddo.

541859-HamzaAhmed-1367177964-719-640x480.jpg

the waste is quite visible from your post...

Apparently the guard who shot the 17 year old dead, was an ex Pakistan Army soldier.

RIP kiddo.

541859-HamzaAhmed-1367177964-719-640x480.jpg

im sure he looked much older then this.
we dont know what this kid did to them or do we?
i mean did he take a guna with him? did he try to attack them?
if it was self defense then i dont see nothing wrong with shooting anybody to death.

the same thing is going on with a case here in america about the shooting of a teenager, the media was on purpose showing pics of him as a kid to make the kid look all innocent but the fact was that the kid was actually a thug and was the first to attack the guy who shot him.

now before any of you try to attack me with insults or anything, im not saying murder is ok but what we need both of sides of the event.

the waste is quite visible from your post...

im sure he looked much older then this.
we dont know what this kid did to them or do we?
i mean did he take a guna with him? did he try to attack them?
if it was self defense then i dont see nothing wrong with shooting anybody to death.

the same thing is going on with a case here in america about the shooting of a teenager, the media was on purpose showing pics of him as a kid to make the kid look all innocent but the fact was that the kid was actually a thug and was the first to attack the guy who shot him.

now before any of you try to attack me with insults or anything, im not saying murder is ok but what we need both of sides of the event.

Sad post.

If that murderer guard did it in self defence then why did he fled the scene? If you are not from Karachi then you got no idea about ground realities of Karachi, many murderers in Karachi are Sindhi waderas who got political parties like PPP on their back, these waderas roam on the streets & highways of Karachi with their armed guards & crush anyone they want to...especially last 5 years when interior ministry & all law enforcement authorities were under their control.

exactly.... matlab yeh log hain hi jungli abhi tak...just look at the comments you had to deal with..

look at the comments now, you can smell 'justifying stamp' from some posts.:disagree:

Sad post.

If that murderer guard did it in self defence then why did he fled the scene? If you are not from Karachi then you got no idea about ground realities of Karachi, many murderers in Karachi are Sindhi waderas who got political parties like PPP on their back, these waderas roam on the streets & highways of Karachi with their armed guards & crush anyone they want to...especially last 5 years when interior ministry & all law enforcement authorities were under their control.

ok but thats not the case in this incident now is it?
it clearly says in the article that it was over a girl.
he fled the scene becuase he would go to jail no matter what happened.
we are talking about pakistan not america.
i knew of incident in jehlum where hi ace vehicle crashed into the back of truck and the truck driver had to run because the deaths would have been blamed on him even though it was the fault of the hi ace driver.

this good who got shot in karachi seems like he from a wealthy family as well so what do you think would have happened to the guard even if this was self defence?

now im not saying that the kid got shot in self defense, im saying lets wait for both sides of the story before anything.

he probably got egged on by the girl to sort the matter out by confronting the guy....

ok but thats not the case in this incident now is it?
it clearly says in the article that it was over a girl.
he fled the scene becuase he would go to jail no matter what happened.
we are talking about pakistan not america.
i knew of incident in jehlum where hi ace vehicle crashed into the back of truck and the truck driver had to run because the deaths would have been blamed on him even though it was the fault of the hi ace driver.

this good who got shot in karachi seems like he from a wealthy family as well so what do you think would have happened to the guard even if this was self defence?

now im not saying that the kid got shot in self defense, im saying lets wait for both sides of the story before anything.

Watch the video i posted...you got no idea what you are talking...there is no way the guard can shot an underage unarmed guy.

Watch the video i posted...you got no idea what you are talking...there is no way the guard can shot an underage unarmed guy.

watch the video your self smartass.

the kid didnt order the shooting, and hamza clearly attacked him first.
he was probabaly being a tough rich kid who thought he could talk to anybody any way he wants so the gaurd probably didnt go for it

look at the pics of the kid in the video, he doesnt look like little ten year old he grown, kids in pakistan are more mature for their age and know things very well so dont think he just went there to talk and ended up getting murdered. he went there to fight.

watch the video your self smartass.

the kid didnt order the shooting, and hamza clearly attacked him first.
he was probabaly being a tough rich kid who thought he could talk to anybody any way he wants so the gaurd probably didnt go for it

You mean the answere of slap is murder...good going:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom