What's new

Teenage Tibetan nun sets herself on fire in China

See the brutal treatment of the Buddhist monks from the evil red brigade

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunate however they burned themselves no one forced them to.

istock_000015634251xsmall_k9hxzrutx.jpg

Tibetan unrest spreads in southwestern Sichuan province

Crackdowns been launched including offices sacked, have to clean up the mess.

pla-ngaba-tibet.jpg

Pray for our brothers and sisters in held Tibet from the evil red bridage

This is getting too evil. 18 year old got brainwashed into committing suicide. These "free tibet" mofos have submerged to a new low.

I think Hollywood will soon have run for money coz it seems few people have vast imagination and fantasies (if you know what i mean ;) ).....:D

Seriously, I think the Chinese claim on Tibet is as strong as the Indian claim on Kashmir.

They really look evil. :rolleyes:

Indeed they are there to stike fear on the innocent tibetians, most these han's come from outside Tibet in order to control the local people.

Actually didn't the lama's second in command say to stop burning themselves also suicide is forbidden. we can have several more burn themselves and it will not change anything.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Indeed they are there to stike fear on the innocent tibetians, most these han's come from outside Tibet in order to control the local people.

Not everyone in Tibet is han. we have Huis and Kazakhs living there.

When you get shot for protesting by the red brigade it boils down to the same thing. China's human rights records in Tibet is shocking and yet the red machine makes fake lies blaming the Dalai Lama when it infact was the culprit behind the genocide.

If you protest to restore the old cleric-feudal rule, you would get problems in any enlightened country. Try to restore cahtolic church ruling and overtrowing our secular system in Europe and see what happens.

from where did u copy this?? source pls..lol ;-)

I thought it's general knowledge that with the diminisching power of the church people came Renaissance and Enlightment. Renaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Secularization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom