What's new

Teenage Tibetan nun sets herself on fire in China

If you have been to Tibet and I have you will know most of the Tibetans are agricultural or are monks the Hui and Han are doing most of the work in building Tibet. including trying to educate the Tibetans not only that like Hui they are not affected by the One child policy so they can breed as much as they like. no they will be the majority for a long time.

that the senior lamaists are fattening themselves, both biologically and politically, from cooked flesh of young lamaists is despicable. and the sheer amount of indian interest in this tibetan cannibalism already revealed to the world how deadly this medieval cult could become when wed to indian jingoism. that a concoction of lamaism, yindooism and militarism was being brewed in the subcontinent isn't news to us, but what is unexpected is the bloodthirst, the callousness towards the death of their own kind, and the recently augmented deviant interest in human flesh

i am glad beijing is finally taking this cannibalistic/smuggling ring seriously and some of the traffickers of human meat were arrested or shot while resisting arrest. once we cut off the snake's head and round up the ringleaders and the most active traffickers, the indians' exploitation of the easily manipulated tibetans would be cut short with it.

Götterdämmerung;2592876 said:
Millions of Chinese are travelling outside of China legally, there is no comparison to the former East Germany. You just have no clue what it was in the former GDR. And don't you dare to insult my compatriots from East Germany by comparing them with the buddho-fascist system that the Dalai Lama embodies.

Hit the Nail on the head Götterdämmerung.

Dalai Lama is not seeking independence from China he has always said this but he wants more rights for the people.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Götterdämmerung;2592876 said:
Millions of Chinese are travelling outside of China legally, there is no comparison to the former East Germany. You just have no clue what it was in the former GDR. And don't you dare to insult my compatriots from East Germany by comparing them with the buddho-fascist system that the Dalai Lama embodies.

Sure buddy

If you have been to Tibet and I have you will know most of the Tibetans are agricultural or are monks the Hui and Han are doing most of the work in building Tibet. including trying to educate the Tibetans not only that like Hui they are not affected by the One child policy so they can breed as much as they like. no they will be the majority for a long time.

tibetans, albeit less cultured and less secular, are cousins of hans and are thus always part of the majority in any part of china - shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, hebei, anhui, wherever that may be.

now if only we could liberate them with more forceful measures from the internet, via which a few mediavel lamaists overlords and yindooists are manipulating them, it will be all good very soon. but if they got any conscience and humanity left, the lamaists and yindooists must stop ordering more barbequed tibetans and having their criminal gangs murder and cook innocent tibetans like that.

You should be condemning the act of suicide instead of China's legal right over tibet-
All i saw was a mandatory word "RIP"- and the usual blabbering about china-

What is causing the people to go to such extreme lengths? when the same happened in Tunisia if you remember which led to the arab spring.

Try dig out what Dalai Lama was saying before 1980... The guy was a militant independence seeker.

Basically, China and U.S got into this big honeymoon and Dalai Lama was effectively silenced until the Tiananmen Square thing exploded, when China-US relationship soured again.

He is nothing more than a lying, political tool.

Dalai Lama is not seeking independence from China he has always said this but he wants more rights for the people.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Sure buddy

Sure buddy

But the Autonomy he wants does not work that's why he has been rejected.

Pro-Tibetan groups claim Tibetans have gradually become the minority population in their own homeland, as Han Chinese -- China's main ethnic group -- have migrated to the region.Resentment among Tibetans spilled over in 2008 when a protest in Lhasa turned violent, as Tibetan mobs burned vehicles and shops and attacked ethnic Chinese. Tibetan exiles say more than 200 people died when Chinese security forces clamped down, but Beijing denies this, saying 22 people, mostly Chinese civilians, died during riots. Activists say tensions have remained high ever since.

tibetans, albeit less cultured and less secular, are cousins of hans and are thus always part of the majority in any part of china - shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, hebei, anhui, wherever that may be.

now if only we could liberate them with more forceful measures from the internet, via which a few mediavel lamaists overlords and yindooists are manipulating them, it will be all good very soon. but if they got any conscience and humanity left, the lamaists and yindooists must stop ordering more barbequed tibetans and having their criminal gangs murder and cook innocent tibetans like that.

If you also been the current younger generation compared to the last is getting more secular, Including many leaving the region to move to the bigger cities it just takes time and education.

Götterdämmerung;2592923 said:
I knew that you would have no argument against facts.

You have given me not a single fact but just crap which i will not even waste my time with.

Pro-Tibetan groups claim Tibetans have gradually become the minority population in their own homeland, as Han Chinese -- China's main ethnic group -- have migrated to the region.Resentment among Tibetans spilled over in 2008 when a protest in Lhasa turned violent, as Tibetan mobs burned vehicles and shops and attacked ethnic Chinese. Tibetan exiles say more than 200 people died when Chinese security forces clamped down, but Beijing denies this, saying 22 people, mostly Chinese civilians, died during riots. Activists say tensions have remained high ever since.

92 % they still make up and they are not affected by the one child policy they can breed as much as they like, if we wanted to make them a minority we would have done it years ago.

Back
Top Bottom