What's new

Tears of Gaza director: How could one not want to show the world what is *

Yes jews being killed by hitler is disgusting and palestians beig killed by Israelis is justified.

You Indians are hypocrites to the core.

Pathetic people!

when was last time Pakistan supported struggle of Uighur Muslims. indeed some ppl are hypocrites to the core.

when was last time Pakistan supported struggle of Uighur Muslims. indeed some ppl are hypocrites to the core.

Lol yes change the topic Indians when can't defend hypocrisy of your Israeli friends

My thoughts exactly.

People in the gaza strip can easily improve their situation. All they need to do is get rid of the islamic terrorist organization that is currently the government of gaza and then embrace freedom, democracy and reject violence.

lol u arrongt f*** wtf is democracy for u ??? Hamas are elected by ppl and thats called democracy. Do u call democracy the way isreal was made ??? All days are not even and one day u ppl have too pay for all **** u have done.... just pray it does not come soon

Indeed some people are hypocrites to the core.

When you point a finger at others; the remaining fingers point back towards you. Stop trying to find excuses for justifying oppression of muslims in the world.

Oh wait! How would the Indians understand? Since you guys are also involved in such acts:

http://www.upr-info.org/IMG/pdf/TPDF_IND_UPR_S1_2008_TripuraPeoplesDemocraticFront_uprsubmission.pdf

And I am sure your brain cells are non existent you worst excuse of an humanbeing.

My brain cells are not in existence? so i have them but i dont have them? oh boy, you better stop whatever you do that lowered your braincells count so drastically but then again with few brain cells you left with it would be nearly impossible to remember what cause the damage and if you even do remember the damage is irreversible, you are few brain cells away from brain dead :D

Lol yes change the topic Indians when can't defend hypocrisy of your Israeli friends

who pulled india in this thread. read ur posts again.

Indeed some people are hypocrites to the core.

When you point a finger at others; the remaining fingers point back towards you. Stop trying to find excuses for justifying oppression of muslims in the world.

Oh wait! How would the Indians understand? Since you guys are also involved in such acts:

http://www.upr-info.org/IMG/pdf/TPDF_IND_UPR_S1_2008_TripuraPeoplesDemocraticFront_uprsubmission.pdf

in this world Muslims themselves are oppressing other muslims. i don't want to go off topic bcoz if i do u will not get a place for hiding ur face.

My brain cells are not in existence? so i have them but i dont have them? oh boy, you better stop whatever you do that lowered your braincells count so drastically but then again with few brain cells you left with it would be nearly impossible to remember what cause the damage and if you even do remember the damage is irreversible, you are few brain cells away from brain dead :D

Lol so the Jewish boys here are really getting desperate. I can understand your frustration. Btw I am sure someone very close to you got fuc**d by hitler..lol

Look at Isreal and look at Hitler tell me whats differnce ? And who is worst.

Oh look another genius, raheel1 IQ buddy.
Your avatar, is that how many brain cells you left with? seems plausible.

You comparing person with a nation? there would be 7,746,000 differences

I will tell you what is the worst, that world is full with people like raheel1, you are included in that group.

Oh look another genius, raheel1 IQ buddy.
Your avatar, is that how many brain cells you left with? seems plausible.

You comparing person with a nation? there would be 7,746,000 differences

I will tell you what is worst, that world is full with stupid ignorant hypocrite people like yourself.

LOL I couldn't stop laughing.

A jew and Israeli calling others stupid, ignorant and above all a hypocrite!!

Strange world.

P.S Archdemon stop making a fool out of your self. lol

in this world Muslims themselves are oppressing other muslims. i don't want to go off topic bcoz if i do u will not get a place for hiding ur face.
Keep your cheap comments to yourself. I am well aware of state of affairs around us.

I simply reminded you that those who are oppressors themselves; have no right to justify other oppressors. Stay out of debates concerning Isreal and palestine, if you want to take its side in Islamic forums or get ready to be replied back in the same coin.

Guys, I have two questions.

1) Who is that guy with curly hair?
2) All his admirers are imbeciles or its just raheel1 and mr420?

Back
Top Bottom