Tears of Gaza director: How could one not want to show the world what is *

Innocent unarmed civilians:

Concentration camp:

gaza-city1.jpg

s-3e1466d475af31d4cd264700f945b9c1_Gaza-11567.jpg

610x.1299228889.jpg

tip_ny_0802_01.1299175264.jpg

090718064942dze8.jpg

Posting random pictures does not proves anything.

We all know what happens in Gaza!

The Gaza concentration camp is somebody's sick idea of irony.
I wonder if Palestinians would be made to wear armbands with crescents or something??.. perhaps tattoo a number on their forearm.

You know Hitler was man enough to own what he did.

The Israelis are lame and coward!

dear Pakistanis netizens :
how do you feel when talibunnies from Afghanistan cross border and kill pak soldiers ...??

Calling a Jewish state where the major chunk of entire jewish population resides, massacring innocent unarmed civilians for more than 5 years is hardly a generalization!

Jews are called the worst form of human beings for exactly this reason!

This has nothing to do with state and its actions, but categorizing a whole race for the actions of a few. What if someone looks at atrocities committed by Taliban and calls Muslims the worst form of humans. I am sure you wont like it.. And neither would I.

Call Israel a bad country if you must, but what has one's religion got to do with it..

i think arab world can help Palestinians if they really want by softening their stance on Israel. hard stance against Israel since its birth has made Israel stubborn, they do not want to listen anyone esp. muslim world. continuing of this hard attitude against Israel may not effect Muslim world but it is effecting Palestinians.

dear Pakistanis netizens :
how do you feel when talibunnies from Afghanistan cross border and kill pak soldiers ...??

Dear Jews,

I am sure you did enjoy the sight of your forefathers being slaughtered by hitler..

Exactly! they could have done that by cease rocket fire at Warsaw civil population, right?

You know how much pleasure it gives us when we see you jews shitting your pants imagining what hitler did to your forefathers..because what you are doing is the worst form of state terrorism. Also your actions in Gaza and Palestine make us think that perhaps what hitler did was right and he should have completed the job.

Dear Jews,

I am sure you did enjoy the sight of your forefathers being slaughtered by hitler..

Disgusting. With minds like yours no wonder Pakistan is heading the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom