What's new

Team USA

Why @Nihonjin1051 loves college-based Halloween events. :)

d02d77a3ff15bd2aa4bad326cdf687f6_0.jpg

ha ha ha !

Their outfits say solo, but for some reason I can't help but picture a group in my mind. Strange?

One of the best times of the year :partay:

halloween-day-2-034.jpg

921319050775halloween_girl-55.jpg

hall48.jpg

Last edited:
US music is some of the best in the world. We do everything.

metal (symphonic black in this instance and my personal favorite band) - Ceremonial Castings -

Ceremonial%20Castings.jpg

Pop? You bet. (I think it sucks though)

Lady Gaga is very popular right now.
lady-gaga-closeup.jpg

Think Germany is the king of electronic and industrial? You are right, but the US does it good too.

Another of my favorites - Dawn of Ashes -
doa_promo2.jpg

and for those that don't like it heavy and just want to dance the US has many good DJs too.

Nicolas Jaar is one.
x-SXayC7LvhuqyYVTCKtqGk6MCf5ElVG.jpg

Country is as American as fake tits and thus we have a monopoly on such music.

I Don't like her music, but Taylor Swift is a very beautiful women -
taylor-swift-hot-taylor-swift-18776371-1163-1492.jpg

Rap, the Middle East has some good ones, but no one is quite as good as the US. This is Nicki Minaj -

nicki-minaj-press-2014-650.jpg

Last edited:
Their outfits say solo, but for some reason I can't help but picture a group in my mind. Strange?

One of the best times of the year :partay:

halloween-day-2-034.jpg

921319050775halloween_girl-55.jpg

hall48.jpg

Truly, these are examples of radiant flowers sent down from Heaven.

American Flowers, to be exact.

Beautiful....

US music is some of the best in the world. We do everything.

metal (symphonic black in this instance and my personal favorite band) - Ceremonial Castings -

Ceremonial%20Castings.jpg

Pop? You bet. (I think it sucks though)

Lady Gaga is very popular right now.
lady-gaga-closeup.jpg

Think Germany is the king of electronic and industrial? You are right, but the US does it good too.

Another of my favorites - Dawn of Ashes -
doa_promo2.jpg

and for those that don't like it heavy and just want to dance the US has many good DJs too.

Nicolas Jaar is one.
x-SXayC7LvhuqyYVTCKtqGk6MCf5ElVG.jpg

Country is as American as fake tits and thus we have a monopoly on such music.

I Don't like her music, but Taylor Swift is a very beautiful women -
taylor-swift-hot-taylor-swift-18776371-1163-1492.jpg

Rap, the Middle East has some good ones, but no one is quite as good as the US. This is Nicki Minaj -

nicki-minaj-press-2014-650.jpg

Nicky Minaj's Anaconda video is...yea. Ha ha ha! Sir Mix A Lot comes to mind. :lol::wub::wub::yay:

Lady Gaga?!! Seriously.. I am suspecting the representation of Americans here.

What happened to Hendrix, MJ? Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Alice Cooper,Nirvana, Slipknot..Eminem even??

Since when did Lady Gaga or that crass rebranding of a human behind known as Nikki Minaj get anywhere their levels of awesomeness. Just because they spread from social media does not mean they have even a relative level of popularity that those legends did.

Ok...back to work...

I have linked some videos to "starter" homes in the past.
Now some videos of a "step up".

When people think of the typical "American Dream Home" (not a luxury home) they think of a 3000sq ft 4 bedroom house with 2.5 baths and a two car garage.

You can either buy it used or find a piece of property and have it built.

A third option is: Residential Construction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Basically you wait for a home builder to buy a large expanse of undeveloped land and announce they will build an entire new development of houses.

Usually they will list several models of homes you can choose from and you can even customize those ones further.

Here for example is a video of one model home (named Palamar) they are offering for a development.

I don't see a garage and not sure what is up with the dark brown cabinets.

Another builder

Last edited:
Lady Gaga?!! Seriously.. I am suspecting the representation of Americans here.

What happened to Hendrix, MJ? Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Alice Cooper,Nirvana, Slipknot..Eminem even??

Since when did Lady Gaga or that crass rebranding of a human behind known as Nikki Minaj get anywhere their levels of awesomeness. Just because they spread from social media does not mean they have even a relative level of popularity that those legends did.

Speaking of legends, Kansas rock band of 70's

Life in the USA: Living in the city is not necessarily desirable

You'd expect housing prices to be highest in a major city...and while that may be true in an expensive highrise or a desirable neighborhood in many cases it isn't desirable to live in the city. It can be viewed as "lower class" and this can be seen in real estate appraisals.

Here is the center of a town on the western side of Boston. If you click on the link you can grab the image and move around the neighborhoods looking at the house prices.

Newton MA Real Estate - 0 Homes For Sale - Zillow

Screen shot 2014-10-28 at 12.38.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom