What's new

Team USA

My daughter can't bring peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to school due to nut allergy fears.

A friend's son has significant nut allergies, so I can see both sides of the issue.

Sorry to put this here but I'm having trouble looking for another thread with the same amount of Americans in it.
Landing in Houston sometime next month and will be looking to get a car real quick and real cheap. Any ideas what ways to go about it?
@MastanKhan @Syed.Ali.Haider

Sorry to put this here but I'm having trouble looking for another thread with the same amount of Americans in it.
Landing in Houston sometime next month and will be looking to get a car real quick and real cheap. Any ideas what ways to go about it?

What is your budget? Please be sure to include insurance costs. Also, check Texas licensing laws to see whether you can drive on the licence that you have and for how long.

What is your budget? Please be sure to include insurance costs. Also, check Texas licensing laws to see whether you can drive on the licence that you have and for how long.

Landing with peanuts.. so a peanut budget. Lets say $2000. Ive got an international licence which Im told will be valid for 3 months before it is imperative to get a local licence.

Landing with peanuts.. so a peanut budget. Lets say $2000. Ive got an international licence which Im told will be valid for 3 months before it is imperative to get a local licence.

How about using your own two feet; helps with the budget and it will certainly help with that tyre of flab you've got around your belly ! :undecided:

As people here will explain, this is not Europe where you can walk 4km and get what you need. I need a car there to survive.

Really ? I walked my arse off in Chicago, in NYC, Buffalo and DC plus the Subway helped as well; maybe Texas is different ! :unsure:

Last edited:
Really ? I walked my arse off in Chicago, in NYC, Buffalo and DC plus the Subway helped as well; maybe Texas is different ! :unsure:

Distance from where I would live to where I might work is around 21 miles.. that is a seven hour walk Bhatta.

Something like this should be relatively easy to find:

Cars for Sale: 1991 Mazda 626 LX in Mesquite, TX 75150: Sedan Details - 384452107 - AutoTrader.com

Also, check local ads in colleges and universities, they have lots of good options too in that price range.

What about the lease programs? Downpayment and then monthly every month?

Last edited:

Oscar, best would be to post on Pakwheels. Tons of members there who are based in USA. Some highly rated ones live in Houston area, so they are your best bet.

Americans and their cars: Car tuning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some people just have a Need for Speed. :-)

Add a Supercharger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on your car
Screen shot 2014-11-05 at 10.22.21 PM.png

Add a Turbocharger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in it

Or just replace your entire engine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom