What's new

Team USA

24-tv-show.jpg

appartement-inrichten-the-big-bang-theory1.jpg

When my mother gets stuck on her smartphone she calls my 6 yr old to sort it out! :-)

My two daughters each have iPads. They can't live without them. They have been using them since they were two years old. Actually my youngest wasn't even two when she started using it. She has my iPad2 and my oldest has my iPad4. I pretty much don't have an iPad anymore...just my phone and laptop.

Last edited:
My two daughters each have iPads. They can't live without them. They have been using them since they were two years old. Actually my youngest wasn't even two when she started using it. She has my iPad2 and my oldest has my iPad4. I pretty much don't have an iPad anymore...just my phone.
Slightly off topic. In Islam having daughters is considered a blessing from God.

An American tradition: The "Above Ground" Swimming Pool.

Don't have the money to build a "real" pool in your backyard...no problem...buy an above ground one. There's always at least one in most neighborhoods.

DoughBoySwimmingPools_CopperCanyonOv.jpg

You can add it to your deck too!

above-ground-pool-decks-from-air.jpg
Did you forget slip n slide?

I have one regret ... didnt go to lego land

Are piniyatas mexican or u.s traditions?

One thing i remember, being muslims we still enjoyed american events .. like holloween etc
No one ever said, hey you are muslim and we wont give you candy ... or play a trick :-)

Last edited:
did you forget slip n slide?

i have one regret ... didnt go to lego land

Are piniyatas mexican or u.s traditions?

Slip n Slide is a great one!!
I could do LegoLand but somebody will say that's just a European company with a few parks in the US.

Piniatas (sp??) are pretty much Mexican.

Slip n Slide is a great one!!
I could do LegoLand but somebody will say that's just a European company with a few parks in the US.

Piniatas (sp??) are pretty much Mexican.
I loved to beat the hell out of it with my bat and then candies rained all over :-)

The gardening / bbq-ing etc is not u.s specific however the trend of bringing the community together for different events was something I didnt find in pak. I had that experience only in clubs

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom