What's new

Team USA

An American tradition: Getting a whole bunch of neighborhood kids together and playing Wiffle ball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in the street, somebody's yard, or the local park.

th

IMG_2156.JPG

Inside a newly built suburban starter home.

Very very hard to find a video of the inside of a typical new home in the suburb of a major city that is a starter. Through the windows you can see the neighboring houses are very close so that is the tip off of high property values due to a city proximity (otherwise they would be much further apart). I think this a good representation of an average new home in the northern US (homes in the north have a basement). Although this home does have windows that oddly start almost at floor level and seems to be irregularly shaped in the back with the sun room.

This is supposed to be a "staged" model home (ie they brought in all the furniture and stuff, and put up the atrocious wallpaper and green walls)

Last edited:
I'm doing this to troll Yanks but anyway:
"American Football" isn't Football and you should stop calling Football "soccer".
"American Football" is a girls version of Rugby which is way better.
Baseball is basically Rounders and cricket is way more exciting.
UK > USA

"American Football" isn't Football and you should stop calling Football "soccer".
UK > USA

Haha.

UK > USA

Considering the people of New England were mostly of British origin it isn't exactly shocking where American Football and Baseball had their roots.

History of American football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Origins of baseball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure why you have some issue with the use of "football" since "American Football" traces it's roots to "Rugby Football".
So the British were the ones who coined the term "football" for the game NOT the US.
And yes the rugby ball isn't round it is egg shaped.
old_rugby_ball_IS440-092.jpg

Rugby football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rugby Football Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering the people of New England were mostly of British origin it isn't exactly shocking where American Football and Baseball had their roots.

History of American football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Origins of baseball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure why you have some issue with the use of "football" since "American Football" traces it's roots to "Rugby Football".
So the British were the ones who coined the term "football" for the game NOT the US.
And yes the rugby ball isn't round it is egg shaped.
old_rugby_ball_IS440-092.jpg

Rugby football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rugby Football Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chill bro, I'm joking lol

UK > USA

Who cares what it is. Murrikan Hand Egg pulls in $10 billion in annual revenues, and is projected to rise steadily. :D

This is normal and expected behavior.

We can call anything any name we want.

Yeah...I like to see you handle an average NFL lineman. Is it true that in rugby, you are not allowed to hit an airborne opponent ?

Crickets is more exciting ? :lol:

I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford for 3 yrs. I tried -- really did -- to enjoy crickets. But...Booooooooooooooooooooooring. To be fair, am not a fan of baseball either.

Last edited:
=======================================

Yeh bhee Umrika hey, this is USA too:

=======================================

Incredible journey of double amputee Indian orphan into happy Mormon housewife who drives with her FEET | Mail Online

Amputee mother tells of her incredible new life as an American housewife after she lost both her limbs as an 11-year-old when her Indian mother tried to kill her
  • Shanthi Kimball's 11-year-old mother stood in front of a train with her in Calcutta in a murder-suicide attempt when she was an infant
  • A Mormon family from Montana adopted her through an orphanage brochure after much 'prayer and promptings from the Holy Ghost'
  • Kimball is now a wife and mother of two living happily in Las Vegas
By JOSHUA GARDNER

A woman who lost her arms as an infant in Kolkata when her 11-year-old mother attempted to end both of their lives by standing in front of an oncoming train in a murder-suicide attempt is now a happily married mother in Las Vegas.

The incredible journey of Shanthi Kimball began tragically in poverty but her sad course was reversed just a year later when a Mormon family from Montana adopted her and raised her as their own.

Now Kimball is raising two boys with her husband Conrad with the help of her unbelievably skilled feet, which she uses to do everything, from changing diapers to driving.

article-2640577-1E42339600000578-870_634x421.jpg

New beginnings: Shanthi Kimball with her husband, Conrad, has managed to overcome a tough start in life after losing both arms when her 11-year-old mother tried to end both their lives

article-2640577-1E4233A100000578-3_634x726.jpg

Hope: Shanthi had to have both arms amputated, but an American family later adopted her from an Indian orphanage

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom