What's new

Team USA

Wow, survival of the fittest, ma man. Talk about things changing on a dime and not just the epidemic that started this whole disaster,

Well luckily this should not impact us much as Kroger has nothing is Massachusetts. Maybe we'll get a price cut with the combined purchasing power.

I have a love hate relationship with Star (used to work there in high school) as they usually carry the largest brand name selections (vs heavy on the store branding) but the caveat being the highest prices (probably even worse than Whole Foods) around.

Speaking of store brand selection maybe I'll try Wegmans again today as I haven't been in there in years. Maybe I'll actually buy something there this time...as previously it was just like going to a large Trader Joes.

No word on the Saugus Amazon Fresh.

Sorry @VCheng Wegman’s still sucks. I’m walking out of the one in Chestnut Hill and didn’t see anything worth buying.

LOL. No worries. Everyone has their own favorite grocery store. It surely biases me that their flagship store is in my town with a huge selection and new products the first to arrive.

LOL. No worries. Everyone has their own favorite grocery store. It surely biases me that their flagship store is in my town with a huge selection and new products the first to arrive.

Well it is in the city and I thought the Chestnut Hill one would be more snazzy to appeal to "all those filthy rich city joos" I hear about on PDF.

I will try one out in the "horrors" of suburbia

Last edited:
California 1930's

1930's Detroit, free-for-all in the wide street with no lines.

California 1940's...starts out in front of a Bank Of America. Wow check out the ugly oil derricks at 3:52

New York City 1950's. You can see A/C units in the windows at 2:24.....7:36 showing the housing projects.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

May you have lots to be thankful for, and to look forward to in the coming year.

Same to you & all! I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

Here's to having an even better next Amen!!

Hope you all are keeping warm as the vortex comes in

Luckily we aren't reliant on Russian Natural Gas.

Thumbs up to our pipelines
ngpipelines_map.png

Montana had a drop of 26 degrees in three minutes. Denver airport set a new record of the biggest drop ever recorded in one hour. Here we have been told to expect a drop of 50 degrees tomorrow afternoon with flash freeze warnings. It will be fun. :D

Montana had a drop of 26 degrees in three minutes. Denver airport set a new record of the biggest drop ever recorded in one hour. Here we have been told to expect a drop of 50 degrees tomorrow afternoon with flash freeze warnings. It will be fun. :D
Yeah - I walked into Target at 25 degrees and walked out to a -20 windchill.

Yeah - I walked into Target at 25 degrees and walked out to a -20 windchill.

"Here's a snapshot at the steep drops in temperature across different parts of the country:

Casper, Wyoming: In less than 18 hours, from 7:40 a.m. MT Wednesday to 1:35 a.m. MT Thursday, the temperature dropped by 70 degrees. As of 6 a.m. MT Thursday, the reported temperature was -35 degrees, but with a wind chill of -76 degrees.

Denver, Colorado: Temperature dropped by 65 degrees in 16 hours. The largest plunge came when temperature dropped 47 degrees in just two hours yesterday from 46 degrees Fahrenheit at 3:58 p.m. MT to -1 degree Fahrenheit at 5:58 p.m. MT.

Amarillo, Texas: Temperature dropped 42 degrees in six hours. The current wind chill this morning is -7 degrees Fahrenheit.

Wichita, Kansas: Between roughly 10 p.m. CT and 7 a.m. CT, the temperature dropped by 36 degrees. However, the temperature dropped 20 degrees — from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 12 degrees Fahrenheit — in just one hour between 11:53 p.m. CT and 12:53 a.m. CT Wednesday night. Temperatures are still falling and are expected to bottom out near -4 degrees Fahrenheit later this morning.

Kansas City, Missouri: Temperatures dropped by 30 degrees within six hours overnight, and temperatures are forecast to continue falling this morning, bottoming out near -7 degrees by mid-day."

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom