What's new

Team of Dirilis Ertugrul excited over overwhelming response in Pakistan

CrazyZ

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Team of Dirilis Ertugrul excited over overwhelming response in Pakistan
The makers of the Turkish series have reacted to the overwhelming response to the serial. They say the team of Dirilis Ertugrul is excited to receive an enormous response from the audiences in Pakistan. PTV and TRT are looking forward to setting a record of most new subscribers on YouTube in a month.

News Desk
Team-of-Dirilis-Ertugrul-excited-over-overwhelming-response-in-Pakistan-696x365.jpg

The makers of Turkish serial, Dirilis Ertugrul, have expressed joy over the serial’s soaring popularity in Pakistan. Having being broadcasted in several countries in multiple languages, Pakistan’s state-owned media channel PTV is broadcasting the serial in the Urdu language now. PTV began its broadcast from 1st Ramadan.

Dirilis Ertugrul (Ertugrul Ghazi) has brought massive viewership to PTV in the past two weeks. With the larger-than-life depiction of Muslim warriors and rulers, serial Ertgurul Ghazi has become a craze in Pakistan.

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/...cited-over-overwhelming-response-in-pakistan/

Seriously WTF....

First , Indian entertainment was the opium and now it is Turkish.

Shaan Shahid was right , instead of focusing on your own people and industry , we promote foreign material over here.
I mean I understand liking foreign material in an organic fashion but why the hell is state endorsing it ?

Seriously WTF....

Shaan Shahid was right , instead of focusing on your own people and industry , we promote foreign material over here.
I mean I understand liking foreign material in an organic fashion but why the hell is state endorsing it ?
Our Drama Industry all romance, with no new content, i've watched ertagul and i must say it's very informative interms of Islamic wisdom.

After the ban in India stopping Indian artistes and technicians from working with their Pakistani counterparts has ended, the Indians and Pakistanis should collaborate in making a serial on the greatest ruler of the subcontinent - Tipu Sultan.

Much better than this irritating Dirilis whatever.

After the ban in India stopping Indian artistes and technicians from working with their Pakistani counterparts has ended, the Indians and Pakistanis should collaborate in making a serial on the greatest ruler of the subcontinent - Tipu Sultan.

Much better than this irritating Dirilis whatever.
I would say .. Start from Aurangzeb

I would say .. Start from Aurangzeb

Sorry but Aurangzeb was nothing in front of Tipu.

Aurangzeb was just a ruler like any other whereas Tipu was an enlightened man, a secularist and an Internationalist inspired by the American revolution and French revolution ( Please read this article ).

The plan was that with the assistance of Napolean's army, he would have driven away the Britishers out of India. That not only makes him the first freedom fighter of the Subcontinent but think of the consequences.

This drama is based on islamic histroy thats why people loved to watch this series.i knw they hve romanticized it.
Turkish dramas overall are against our islamic culture...so only only islamic histry based dramas of warriors leaders should be focused

An amazing series that change my life and the way I think even. May Allah bless Imran Khan for bringing it to Pakistan. By the time 5 seasons end, the Pakistani nation will be transformed with Islamic morality and values. What the British tried their best to eliminate will in'sha'Allah return.

Seriously WTF....

Because our artists and models are busy stuffing up their bags and laundering money for the riches and corrupt politicians. Also many a times the same black money or questionable source money is used to make dramas and all and hence the substandard, anti-cultural, agenda driven content we see nowadays. These people should raise their own standards before questioning anyone else.
Also its not the govt. job to give free cheques and do funding to make such dramas. Why can't the local producers and "Pakistan loving" people come up with their own funding and production. If they do come up and face hurdles, then they can question else spare us the conversation.

An amazing series that change my life and the way I think even. May Allah bless Imran Khan for bringing it to Pakistan. By the time 5 seasons end, the Pakistani nation will be transformed with Islamic morality and values. What the British tried their best to eliminate will in'sha'Allah return.
Lets hope its 5 seasons are able to be aired. The way a certain section and lobby is up against it, i fear we may not get to see more of it and certain excuses will be made for not being able to bring more seasons and that will be it.

Back
Top Bottom