What's new

TB2 killer goes bankrupt

yeah but the number of poor people is low. Regardless of GDP
I heard somewhere that in parts of India, hiring a lady to wash the dishes was cheaper than buying a dishwasher. Surely that can't be true now but regardless, the country is very poor.

I heard somewhere that in parts of India, hiring a lady to wash the dishes was cheaper than buying a dishwasher. Surely that can't be true now but regardless, the country is very poor.

It's the poorest country on Earth in terms of number of people. Bangladesh is the probably second poorest country on Earth. That's why you see there people trolling online here, begging for validation.

They brag about some economic growth while their people live in the dirtiest conditions. Bangladesh is the world's most crowded and dirtiest country.

They brag about their economy. Despite having bad inflation in the past year, I doubt a single Turk (or Greek) would ever want to immigrate to a sh!thole like Bangladesh.

Fuck_no... some people want to visit because it's exotic or something but very few actually go

Yeah I've seen Turkish travel vloggers there but very few go even to visit. The place is\
That country gets very little tourism. Imagine they call themselves a "middle income country" when their country is the last thing a middle income country looks like:

Back
Top Bottom