What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
465708_375417535831399_347536581952828_1089892_530215653_o.jpg

He wants to compete with Iran. He wants to resurrect Ottoman Empire just like Iranians have successfully resurrected Safavid Empire. Though he is a bit late by 34 years. He wants to raise a generation of religious kids who will grow up and bring an Islamic revolution. Many countries are doing it nowadays by going back to their roots. Even Putin:

5_20061211th2ap-putin.jpg

Well turkey going back to her roots is in the natural of of things. AKP is doing the right thing. Secularism is an alien ideology to ISLAM. A muslim can never be secular, but that doesn't mean that he/she
has to be intolerant. Muslims(if follow ISLAM correctly) should be the most open minded, peace loving tolerant people on earth. ISLAM is a religion of peace and guidance bestowed upon us by
Allah(swt) as a mercy to mankind.

Throw unnecessary religious obligations, make people love Islam, make people do Islam.

Modern life does not allow man to do namaz / Salah 5 times. Can it be made easier?
Is it necssary to do 5 times?
Must a man go to Mosque to do Salah?
Well bro I don't know if you are a muslim or not, but yeah praying 5 times should be the most
hassle free and least time consuming job there is/ will be on earth.:)

Throw unnecessary religious obligations, make people love Islam, make people do Islam.

Modern life does not allow man to do namaz / Salah 5 times. Can it be made easier?
Is it necssary to do 5 times?
Must a man go to Mosque to do Salah?

The prayer is one of the most important truths in Islam. It is one of the 5 pillars of Faith. It is obligatory for a Muslim to bow to his God, Allah (swt) five times a day. The closest time to God, Allah (swt) for a Muslim is during prayer, on the Sajdah. The best of Du'as can be made when you do Sajdah (but only in Sunnah (Sünnet in Turkish) prayers, not Fardh (Farz in Türkish)).

A prayer is not nessearily to be prayen in the Masjid (Mescid in Turkish). But it is more virtious and recommended to pray it in the Masjid.

Modern life surely allows a man to do the prayer, that's not enough of an excuse. Every man (I've heard of and seen) could spare 5 minute of his time to the prayer.

The prayer is also a very unique social activity, where there is no difference between the poor and the rich or ethnicity.

Afterall it is the foundation and beauty of Islam.

There is no such thing in the world where Islam is a state religion and the people are tolerant and open-minded. Nowhere.
The reason why Turkey is a role model for all Muslim nations is because they separate the Mosque from the State.

There is no such thing in the world where Islam is a state religion and the people are tolerant and open-minded. Nowhere.
The reason why Turkey is a role model for all Muslim nations is because they separate the Mosque from the State.

Look!! Even zionists defends secularism!! :chilli:

Maybe he is trying to trick us with his evil zionist magic :woot: Now I am suspicious

suspicious_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

You Zionist you.... :chilli::chilli:

slalah is our barrier from the hellfire brothers. I heard once that of the believers in the hellfire the only way the angels will know if they were believers will be their mark of prostration on their forehead.

"Bringing up a religious generation"

-- that is what another man (Zia ul Haq) tried to do in Pakistan and the results are there for all to see..if other's cant learn from obvious mistakes...then good luck.

The sucess of Turkey till date is due to its secularism and tolerance...two qualities that will gradually be destroyed when you bring up a "religious generation".

Why do Israel not separate the synagogue from the state then? You don't even have a constitution because religious Jews criticized that no human law could replace Tanakh, Talmud aka God's law. Even today there is no Israeli constitution because of its extreme religiosity.

Edit: you are truly a hypocrit, and those who thank your post without doing a proper research about Israel are indeed bigger hypocrits.

slalah is our barrier from the hellfire brothers. I heard once that of the believers in the hellfire the only way the angels will know if they were believers will be their mark of prostration on their forehead.

True, but we don't have to make a mark today on our forehead physically. The mark will be visible with light on that day. I see some Muslims today who has that mark physically, all I can say is "MashaAllah" he truly prays his prayers without any doubt, but I see it as a misconception somehwat. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Do zionist separate church and state. All of the MP in your Knesset are radical zionist and your constitution defines israel as a
jewish state. Your existence and claim upon stolen land of palestanians is based on a upon
3000 year old of story of "promise land guaranteed by GOD". On top of being terrorist you guys are
hypocrites as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom