What's new

Tayyip Erdoan: “We will raise a religious generation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
and religious turks need to get off their high horses not everyone is religious.

I suggest you read the whole thread before saying that. It's the Anti-Islam brigade which is spreading hatred, mind you.

I've gone through the thread...thats why I don't absolve either side. But if we're claiming to be on the right-side of the divide..we're making a very poor show of it.

Ok so a real muslim is by your definition the irony of it, actual muslims don't need your consent.
It's not my definition, it's one that is accepted by all who are decent human beings. Can you comprehend what it is to be a decent human being?

I wished we had more Armstrongs in Turkey. Always calm and polite. That's my favorite kind of Muslim ;)

It's not my definition, it's one that is accepted by all who are decent human beings. Can you comprehend what it is to be a decent human being?

Your changing the subject from actual muslims to human beings stick with one, your not comprehending your own statements you made before but changing them so what is an real muslim ?

Again... not a hate post... You can easily show him a country where Islamistion of state worked well for people...

Whether I show you that or not hardly anyone (but your troll brigade) will doubt that that post is full of hatred.

I wished we had more Armstrongs in Turkey. Always calm and polite. That's my favorite kind of Muslim ;)

Calm, polite and on your side. A calm polite Muslim posting against you lot won't be beneficial will it, careful what you wish for ;)

Your changing the subject from actual muslims to human beings stick with one, your not comprehending your own statements you made before but changing them so what is an real muslim ?
Muslims are human beings, are you saying they're not? A real Muslim is one who follows these basic rules.

Muslims are human beings, are you saying they're not? A real Muslim is one who follows these basic rules.

Sorry again backtracking on the topic you say you want actual Muslims so give me your definition of actual Muslims what basic law there are thousands of them what law ?

Sorry again backtracking on the topic you say you want actual Muslims so give me your definition of actual Muslims what basic law there are thousands of them what law ?
"And do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers."
"The compassionate people will be shown mercy by the Merciful Lord."
- Sounds familiar? Or have you never read that passage?

So that you could easily oppress them,as you did before.:)

Yes, DRaisinHerald I said that but no one proved me wrong. Not even the reality can prove me wrong.
Just to be clear I don't discriminate Islam, that statement goes for each religion.

The I suppose the 500.000 dead in Iraq and Afghanistan are because of Muslims are well. Bush and Obama we obviously secretly Muslim then.

"And do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers." - Sounds familiar? Or have you never read that passage?

Thats not a law but a saying now I ask again for you answer what law are you speaking of a true muslim is the one that follows the pillars of islam, believes in Allah, the angles, the prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom