What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

I did read the post, we are discussing a Pakistani affair, i would request everyone to please keep this issue on topic without the need for lobbing troll missiles across virtual borders.

It gets very frustrating when perfectly reasonable discussions are derailed like this and such practices are not healthy for a discussion forum. This applies to both Pakistanis and Indians on this forum.

I am also saying the same thing in my post earlier :coffee:.

1. Govts are not run by idiots like X, Y , or Z. And more over if there is no proof at all how Pak govt can blame anythng?
2. These X,Y and Z kind of ppl spread rumors, lie on Internet and spoil innocent Pakistani brain, those misguided brains start hating India/US/Russia/West/Afghan/Balochs etc, this hate make them animal, the same hate persuade them to blow themself (Fiyadin).
3. Pakistani should stop spreading lie, if there is no proof , better keep the mouth shut. In past we have seen Pakistani claims were bunch of lie, be it Kasab or others...

then dont spew dirt over statement of common members who do not represent Govt of Pakistan.

On the other hand your govt is indeed run by x y z when your law enforcers say they arrested a monkey caught spying for ISI.

atleast spare the sacred animal

then dont spew dirt over statement of common members who do not represent Govt of Pakistan.

On the other hand your govt is indeed run by x y z when your law enforcers say they arrested a monkey caught spying for ISI.

atleast spare the sacred animal

You get offended. This X Y and Z are not PDF member I am talking bout source, Hamir meer, Gul and Zaid Hamid type ppl, who invent these theories. Who sow the seed of Stupidity in innocent teens.

The Pakistani should watch Hassan Nissar, Nazam sethi, Marvi and some intellectual International speakers. Unless you follow good ppl, you can't become good ppl.

TTP is Pure Pakistani concept , Its originated in pakistan, its funded by Petro dollars and Its objective is Islamic Pakistan... It is enemy of India, ISI and CIA together hunt them (thru drone attacks). There is no reason why India or USA will help them, Till date no convincing proof is found that TTP is getting help from India or west.... If you claim something,please come with solid proof.. No stupid argument will entertained .......

End of Discussion...

No one is conspiring against Pakistani, Pakistani must understand it..

You get offended. This X Y and Z are not PDF member I am talking bout source, Hamir meer, Gul and Zaid Hamid type ppl, who invent these theories. Who sow the seed of Stupidity in innocent teens.

The Pakistani should watch Hassan Nissar, Nazam sethi, Marvi and some intellectual International speakers. Unless you follow good ppl, you can't become good ppl.

They all are XYZ they do NOT respresent Govt of Pakistan.

anything said by these XYZ is their personal view according to their personal agendas. Period.

You should not come up with twisting logic for comments/views by individuals by attributing these to Govt of Pakistan.

TTP is Pure Pakistani concept , Its originated in pakistan, its funded by Petro dollars and Its objective is Islamic Pakistan... It is enemy of India, ISI and CIA together hunt them (thru drone attacks). There is no reason why India or USA will help them, Till date no convincing proof is found that TTP is getting help from India or west.... If you claim something,please come with solid proof.. No stupid argument will entertained .......

End of Discussion...

"No one is conspiring against Pakistan" <-- absolutely untrue , Bharti dirt bags at the forefront of conspiring against Pakistan

A Twitter msg of Marvisermed "We should take off shirts of Mullahs and should see the tattos on their bodies"
I was like "and we should take off the shalwars of all secular and should see either...."
and she blocked me :P

She is an epic B, you engage her in debate, criticize her and she will block you, then she claims the championship of "free speech"

Yup Balochistan then Pakhtunistan then Sindhudesh, then Jinnahpur :D

all secessionist movements in Pakistan have the support of Hindustani bakras , reducing the population of the smelly Hindustani bo bakras is the real need of the hour

all secessionist movements in Pakistan have the support of Hindustani bakras , reducing the population of the smelly Hindustani bo bakras is the real need of the hour

You understand I was being sarcastic right? Too bad, you people are being reduced by your own misdeeds WITHOUT India firing a bullet :rofl:

@Armstrong @Aeronaut remember my old posts about Uzbeks, Tajiks & Chechens? All of Northern Afghanistan is infested with these people.

Only good Uzbeks and Chechens are the dead ones. You need to have first hand experience with them to truly appreciate the value of their existence.

Pah Jee....you're not right in the head ! :blink:

Okay I confess that I feel the same about Afghans in general; Pashtun or otherwise ! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion: What ? :blink:

Why didn't you reply to that ? I pegged the 'Pashtuns' along with the rest of them as people I dislike quite a lot !

*Why did he not take the bait* :hitwall:

*My ardent desire to learn a few new abuses in Pashto remains a dream still* :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom