What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

@Hyperion: What ? :blink:

Why didn't you reply to that ? I pegged the 'Pashtuns' along with the rest of them as people I dislike quite a lot !

*Why did he not take the bait* :hitwall:

*My ardent desire to learn a few new abuses in Pashto remains a dream still* :cray:

Me never take the bait. I attack at my convenience only, when you'll be least expecting it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
282005_509644275736502_1034645735_n.jpg

I do not care what write in URDU..look at tattoo what means by this ???

2: Tattoo, looks like some hard rock/depressive/Gothic symbol. @DaRk WaVe

@Aeronaut This tattoo is not even professionally done.. Plus its not Gothic or anything, its just some freak who, at some point in his life, thought it would be cool to have a tattoo.. nothing more nothing less

Well here is the tattoo found on the man

282952_433119980076152_367044160_n.jpg

here are some US military tattoos:

Death_tattoo_35.jpg

tattoos_from_the_us_military_640_01.jpg

tattoos_from_the_us_military_640_33%25255B3%25255D.jpg

tattoos_from_the_us_military_640_34%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Just for a fair comparison i gave some more tattoo images.We are getting on to something here.

@Aeronaut This tattoo is not even professionally done..

Look at the detail,alignment,color and positioning, does it look like a noob job, done by some third class tattoo parlor in downtown Bangkok?

Plus its not Gothic or anything, its just some freak who, at some point in his life, thought it would be cool to have a tattoo.. nothing more nothing less

True, people do get useless tattoos ie flames texture famous with many, which doesn't mean a thing. But i do however believe that the SIZE of a tattoo, does say something about how much importance is attached to it.

Body, tattoos in the west are a form of art and when people come up with a tattoo that outrageously big, it does say something about them. At first i thought the chap might have been, a metal band member at some point in time.

Lastly, i do tend to think that this tattoo is incomplete, maybe he was getting it done bit by bit as people get tattoos done over a number of years, do you agree?

The guy with tatoo on his back was caught with communication equipment,he was coordinating the attack..
can be anybody,from US marine to Blackops...

This group is like a special forces of TTP or entirely different group well trained and highly motivated to target Pakistani military installations Kamra,Mehran.GHQ, and now pesh. I don't understand strategy of Pakistan forces what stops them to finish TTP from within Pakistan.:angry: When attack happens we see no resignations infact we promote the incompetent people its not surprising because raja rental and coas belong to the same area, then we have aasteen k saanp like imran khan who defend these bastards all the time. CJ is the only patriotic guy in Pakistan.:angry:

This group is like a special forces of TTP or entirely different group well trained and highly motivated to target Pakistani military installations Kamra,Mehran.GHQ, and now pesh. I don't understand strategy of Pakistan forces what stops them to finish TTP from within Pakistan.:angry: When attack happens we see no resignations infact we promote the incompetent people its not surprising because raja rental and coas belong to the same area, then we have aasteen k saanp like imran khan who defend these bastards all the time. CJ is the only patriotic guy in Pakistan.:angry:

In Islam tattoo is forbidden,and thats a basic Knowledge...How can you offer prayers with a skull painted on your back..

They were not religious fanatics that's for sure,or at least this coordinator guy wasnt..

Why do we never learn the background information of these foreign terrorists?
Anything happens in the west and the media's got a whole profile of perpetrators, including how and where they grew up...interviews with their neighbours, friends, classmates etc

Why doesn't media follow up on these foreign terrorists and find out where they came from..find out if they have any family and interview them

The guy with tatoo on his back was caught with communication equipment,he was coordinating the attack..
can be anybody,from US marine to Blackops...

what it seems, 2 different teams with 2 different missions?
one team to divert attention, the other one to go in & hijack some airlinner or a airasset!
XE may have behind all this, looking for nuks, & trying to discredit pakarmy claimsof the strong security, hired criminals from central asian states trained them in afghanistan, last thing which was not impersive was that these TATTOO guys didnt blow themselves they were looking for a runaway, should hve caught live???

what it seems, 2 different teams with 2 different missions?
one team to divert attention, the other one to go in & hijack some airlinner or a airasset!
XE may have behind all this, looking for nuks, & trying to discredit pakarmy claimsof the strong security, hired criminals from central asian states trained them in afghanistan, last thing which was not impersive was that these TATTOO guys didnt blow themselves they were looking for a runaway, should hve caught live???

A third team is always at hand to assassinate the survivors...
The level of Military Planning was better than Kamra,but thankfully they failed.

I can't see how random hillbillies the TTP can achieve such level of Military Expertise unless some professional military is training them...

Back
Top Bottom