What's new

Tata Nano shines! Wins global design award

way too girly for my choice....

though i dig ARIA
url6322032.jpg

Tata has said that it will introduce Nano Europa here in India in 2012 after its European Debut ,
This version wil have additional Features Like airbags , ABS , Electronic OVRM , STEERING MOUNTED AUDIO CONTROLS ,Alloys
Car is also expected to HAVE the 1200 cc , 65 HP engine from the Vista hatchback

This car will cost between Rs 270000 to Rs 340000 , compared to current top of the line nano LX which cost Rs 190000

As far as the ARIA is Concerned , well according to me the car is slightly overpriced , i mean no one is going to pay Skoda money for a TATA product no matter how good looking it is and how much equipment it has which actually is quite a lot , it is even better equipped than Toyota fortuner and Hyundai Santa Fe which cost Rs 21 Lac

If the Aria was Priced Like the Safari ie at Rs 10-13 Lac range , it would have been a good buy , but not at Rs 13-15 Lac which it actually does

Maruti-Suzuki will Launch Suzuki Cervo to challenge the Intermediate model code named "Dolphin" from TATA. This Model will be a competitor between the low end segment catered by Nano and Middle Segment by Indica Vista.

yeah , out of the 60000 nano sold , some 5-6 caught fire , which resulted in sales declining from 9000 a month to as low as 500 a month in november however Tata has introduced additional safty equipments whicha are provided free of cost to previous owners
this has resulted in spike in sales to 5700 units in december , however sales ae expected to increase rapidly when Tata introduces the 700 cc diesel engine in the nano , Diesel cost around 37 Rs a ltr compared to petrol which cost 60 Rs a ltr , Diesel Nano is also expected to give 25 Kmpl compared to petrol version which gives around 20 Kmpl in normal conditions

patrol prices are unlikly to came down as they are now completly deregulated.....
every menufecturer concentrating now on Diesel verient of their cars...
700 cc diesel engine in the nano price about 2L will be great...

Back
Top Bottom