What's new

Tata motors to unveil ‘WhAP’ at Defexpo 2014

Can someone explain whether we should be happy that TATA's ae involving...or
We should feel ashamed that almost 80% of it is foreign...

Can someone explain whether we should be happy that TATA's ae involving...or
We should feel ashamed that almost 80% of it is foreign...

First of all, you dont know if it's 80% foreign or whatever.

If it is, no one should give even two fucks if TATA integrates the system on time and with good quality.

First of all, you dont know if it's 80% foreign or whatever.

If it is, no one should give even two fucks if TATA integrates the system on time and with good quality.
Read the article...you will know that all they are doing is integrate stuff from other countries...
I would personally be happy if this product is exported that to be with indian defence...

Read the article...you will know that all they are doing is integrate stuff from other countries...
I would personally be happy if this product is exported that to be with indian defence...

Right now, the BMPs are 100% foreign.

There is nothing wrong in trying to make our own BMP...
India is not gonna WAR tomorrow...
We can wait until we make our own stuff...

Incredible.

Typical Indian behaviour.

Absolutely no long term vision, no planning and poor execution.

That takes investment, both in time and money. Why the shitdick would a private company invest in its defense business.when it hasn't been making a ROI at all?

Incredible.

Typical Indian behaviour.

Absolutely no long term vision, no planning and poor execution.

That takes investment, both in time and money. Why the shitdick would a private company invest in its defense business.when it hasn't been making a ROI at all?

Nice.

Mind if I borrow that word?

I read it.

I read that the platform is a JV of TATA and DRDO.

Please tell us one entity within India that would make an equivalent of the Kongsberg MCT-30-R medium-calibre remote turret?

NAG can be integrated along with Javlins, but even Javelins are going to be produced in the thousands within India.

Source:- Tata motors to unveil ‘WhAP’ at Defexpo 2014 | idrw.org[/quote]
Probably a lot of the fabrication/integration work. The DRDO actually are very good at armoured vehicle suspension/hydraulics and such. TATA probably provided the FCS.

It seems like a pretty good machine- this must be part of TATA's F-ICV bid. They really are hungry for this deal. Good on them, hopefully this project gets its act together and makes some moves soon.

I hope TATA is going about this properly and looking at such ICV's contemporaries and will be making a family of ICVs i.e. ambulance, mortar carrier, CBRN, recovery etc variants then I will really be interested.
Probably a lot of the fabrication/integration work. The DRDO actually are very good at armoured vehicle suspension/hydraulics and such. TATA probably provided the FCS.

It seems like a pretty good machine- this must be part of TATA's F-ICV bid. They really are hungry for this deal. Good on them, hopefully this project gets its act together and makes some moves soon.

I hope TATA is going about this properly and looking at such ICV's contemporaries and will be making a family of ICVs i.e. ambulance, mortar carrier, CBRN, recovery etc variants then I will really be interested.

Any news on F-ICV?

Back
Top Bottom