What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

Bhai main tu apnay grand childerns ke baat kar raha thaa, bari gaandi zahniaat paaiy hai ap nay

aap to bare kanjoos ho grand children ko sirf buiscut de ke hi terka rahe the aur meri zehniyat pe sawal utha rahe ho mamoo :no:

aap to bare kanjoos ho grand children ko sirf buiscut de ke hi terka rahe the aur meri zehniyat pe sawal utha rahe ho mamoo :no:

Tu aur kya un ko black label lay kar doon

bana diya na thread ko T thread...

mujhe poora bharosa tha @LoveIcon chacha aur @GURU DUTT pe...

chookte nahi ye dono...

Sadkay jawan teri masoomiat tay - It was you who started it, Mods ban him for derailing :closed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tu aur kya un ko black label lay kar doon

Sadkay jawan teri masoomiat tay - It was you who started it, Mods ban him for derailing :closed:

kya mamoo dena hi hai to unko 100 -100 rupaye de do jo acha lagega kha lenge aur mujhe chips de dena old monk mai le aaonga aur coca cola major saheb ...khub jamegi jab mil baithenge theen paapi :cheers:

kya mamoo dena hi hai to unko 100 -100 rupaye de do jo acha lagega kha lenge aur mujhe chips de dena old monk mai le aaonga aur coca cola major saheb ...khub jamegi jab mil baithenge theen paapi :cheers:

Teesra paapi kon hai? :blink:

I am sufi saint of PDF :pakistan:
iski tarah

images

:omghaha:

I am sufi saint of PDF :pakistan:

:astagh::astagh:

Bhai meri ayiashi ki limit red bull hai - Don't confuse me with IK

mamoo ek baat bataoon ab jab kissi haseena ke saath raat buitane ka program ho to dont forget red bull with a table spoon of honey and some mint extract /sat podhina :nana:try it

Just leave @Umair Nawaz alone, he is clueless enough to not even know in which part of the world Gautam Buddha lived and where Buddhism was originated. He'll try to tell you that Buddha was Chinese!!
He's simply PDF's resident Dumbo.

u Indians r funny.

The stories he is sharing r just wikipedia's rumors and r based on conspiracy theories. Nothing stated is 100% authentic and hinduism by its own self is full of fantasies so its affiliation with Buddhism and Co. will go down in history as same. So obviously not good enough for me.

And Gautam Budh was born in Nepal not yr India.

LMAO at your colossal ignorance! Going by your comments, I dont think you have the habit of reading much, but anyways, if you care further:

Kabul Shahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gautama Buddha in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try reading the citations in case you arent fully convinced. But please don't shoot baseless statements and make a fool of yourself in the process.
This what i said to that funny looking @Capt.Popeye and writing for u as well.

The stories ur is sharing r just wikipedia's rumors and r based on conspiracy theories. Nothing stated is 100% authentic and hinduism by its own self is full of fantasies so its affiliation with Buddhism and Co. will go down in history as same. So obviously not good enough for us and world. Also such theories r just taken as hypothesis or theories worldwide there is no complete authenticity to call it a fact.

u Indians r funny.

The stories he is sharing r just wikipedia's rumors and r based on conspiracy theories. Nothing stated is 100% authentic and hinduism by its own self is full of fantasies so its affiliation with Buddhism and Co. will go down in history as same. So obviously not good enough for me.

Nepal? :omghaha: In 563BC? :rofl: Then what happened? Please continue... :D

u Indians r funny.

This what i said to that funny looking @Capt.Popeye and writing for u as well.

Accha?
Ok tell me what was the name of Lord Buddha when he was born? :azn:

Nepal? :omghaha: In 563BC? :rofl: Then what happened? Please continue... :D

Accha?
Ok tell me what was the name of Lord Buddha when he was born? :azn:

Then Nepal became a Hindu majority country sans any official Hindu Majority branding and Indian Groups are still yearning to force Nepalese declare their country a Hindu state :D after disappointing with Sonia Gandhi and BJP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom