What's new

Targets of Indo-Israeli secret diplomacy

I don't think that's possible. Mr. Munshi has invested way too much of his time, energy and life in order to present India as an evil monster trying to trample all those around it. Perhaps that has prevented him from seeing the larger global picture, but that hardly seems to matter. After all, India is a hindu country, and therfore by default, worthy of contempt.

Don't get that depressed man.Cheer up :cheers:

Another typical trait of Indians is to see everything in communal terms and Hindus as victims not as perpetrators of injustice and violence.
no, you have a complete wrong picture of indians:frown:...............who said we picture hindus as victims in fact some muslims see themselves as victims and instead of taking the legal way they are being swayed by muslim fanatics....all these problems are like muslim extremists vs hindu extremists and not muslims vs hindus ,i am a christian and i feel that there is no dicrimination of my relegion or any other relegion in india....... muslims in india hav been presidents,chief ministers,game captains and what not ,now tell me why they havent faced discrimination.......can a muslim achieve this in other nations with muslim minority .....can a hindu or a man of any other relegion be the captain of the pak cricket team.......will you ever find such a large country divided into many relegions,languages staying together for 61 years.......even in the kargil war tamil nadu which is the southmost state contributed the most,this shows how united we are,we may be different but we sing the same national anthem,salute the same flag..........we will stand together and the world will watch us marching ahead.indian 'people' are not pakistan or china centric but they stand for the welfare of the indian nation....

Another typical trait of Indians is to see everything in communal terms and Hindus as victims not as perpetrators of injustice and violence.

are munshi taali ek haath se nahin bajati so stop playing cry baby and pl do something constructive na pl

My friend,

There is nothing new in these relations. Every country will have relations with other countries to protect its national interests. There is nothing wrong and nothing new in this. Pakistan has special relation with China, North Korea.

You are protecting your interests and we are protecting our interests.

My friend,

There is nothing new in these relations. Every country will have relations with other countries to protect its national interests. There is nothing wrong and nothing new in this. Pakistan has special relation with China, North Korea.

You are protecting your interests and we are protecting our interests.

rightly said. Its very funny that most of the times people come up with excused that they dont have those relations and the write ups are only propaganda :)

Back to topic:

India and Israel are natural allies.

Israel wants a big market for its weapons program

Israel wants to prevent Iran from getting the nuclear bomb. India also does not want the bomb to reach the hands of terrorists.

Israel needs India more than India needs Israel.

The most interesting thing about Israel is, it has fought countries several times larger than its size and made then kneel down. Israel is the regional power in Middle east.

India and Israel are natural allies.
Natural in what way?
Same enemy...i.e. Islam?

Israel wants a big market for its weapons program
Correct and they will sell to anyone, even to China and Pakistan.

Israel wants to prevent Iran from getting the nuclear bomb. India also does not want the bomb to reach the hands of terrorists.
Israel has problem with any muslim country trying to build the bomb, not just Iran.
India is not the only country with nuclear worries, the whole world doesn't want terrorists to get their hands on nukes. So whats special about India? :confused:

No, its the other way around. Israel has other markets and the USA to take care of her.

The most interesting thing about Israel is, it has fought countries several times larger than its size and made then kneel down. Israel is the regional power in Middle east.
She would have lost miserably without the unconditional support of USA. Whereas other countries get hit by international weapon embargoes Israel gets extra shipments of weapons straight from the US.
We saw that happen during last Israel assult of Lebanon when C-17's loaded with cluster bombs made their way to Tel Aviv. :rolleyes:

Natural in what way?
Same enemy...i.e. Islam?

Not really, but we have the same problem to face: Islamist insurgencies and terror groups.

Also, we are both democracies and our interests don't clash.

Both countries happen to be unique in sense of expansionism, annexing territories that don't belong to them.....i.e. Golan, West Bank, Goa, Sikkim, Hyderabad Daccan....

Coincidence? :azn:

Both countries happen to be unique in sense of expansionism, annexing territories that don't belong to them.....i.e. Golan, West Bank, Goa, Sikkim, Hyderabad Daccan....

Coincidence? :azn:

Goa? Sikkim? Hyderabad? Gimme a break....

Israel could be called an expansionist state, but the Palestinians are no angels either. It was a war, and the Israelis came out on top, that's all. They were smarter.
If the Palestinians had managed to gain the upper hand, they would have been just as bad, if not worse.

Israel is your largest Technology supplier. Just imagin where MKI, LCA, Bison, Phalcon and many other platforms would be without Israeli cooperation...

Israel is US' largest recipent of US foreign aid with $10 billion per annum and can survive without arms exports to India. But you depend on Israel as yoru most important supplier for western avionics, radars etc.

You need her more...

Natural in what way?
Same enemy...i.e. Islam?

National interests cannot be driven by religion. Inida is not a religious state.

Any nation giving importance to one religion over the other is bound to be doomed. Exception if over 99% belong to one religion.

So please enlighten me how India and Israel are 'natural allies'?

Israel is your largest Technology supplier. Just imagin where MKI, LCA, Bison, Phalcon and many other platforms would be without Israeli cooperation...

Israel is US' largest recipent of US foreign aid with $10 billion per annum and can survive without arms exports to India. But you depend on Israel as yoru most important supplier for western avionics, radars etc.

You need her more...

Weak argument. Israel is not the sole supplier of weapons.

Many european nations are willing to sell weapons to India.

MRCA is a good example.

Back
Top Bottom