What's new

Tarek Fateh Comes up with a New Theory to Fool Bharatis and They are Falling for It

I don’t take Tarek Fateh seriously. There’s something strange about a person who’s more Indian than most Indians. :crazy:

He advocates the break up of India but they love him still . Crazy people .

This guy is totally stupid and his idiotic tweet shows his intellect! He should not even be given an iota of importance.

This guy is accidentally born a Pakistani. His mindset totally match the Indian mindset.

This guy is accidentally born a Pakistani. His mindset totally match the Indian mindset.

Must the mindset of every Pakistani conform to a prescribed set of views in order to be considered a Pakistani?

Must the mindset of every Pakistani conform to a prescribed set of views in order to be considered a Pakistani?

Come on, no of course not. But tell me why didn’t even a sane Indian under this tweet commented to tell him, he’s being stupid.
Don’t you see what he tweeted is liked by all the Indians? Same mindset no?

Tarik fateh ko bhi koe ring laa day, let this lunatic earn some respect that way. Something like this may be.

images

Last edited:
Bro I had a run in with him... he is pathetic, repulsive , smelly and just gross.... no one and I mean no one wants him ... he is like a prostitute available to the highest bidder for anti Pakistani functions ...

Come on, no of course not. But tell me why didn’t even a sane Indian under this tweet commented to tell him, he’s being stupid.
Don’t you see what he tweeted is liked by all the Indians? Same mindset no?

It is always better to attack the substance of the message rather than the person, by presenting a better counterpoint.

Back
Top Bottom