What's new

Tanveer Zamani Indirectly Admits That She Is Asif Zardari's Wife, Exclusive Video

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
..............Tanveer Zamani Indirectly Admits That She Is Asif Zardari's Wife, Exclusive Video........

Aree bhai log....kabse wo banda akela hai...Biwi to chali gaye...PM ki post bhi chala gaya..Thoda ta dil behlane do usko..

Sindh ki awaam khas kar interior sindh ki awaan ko ghar ghar ja k personally salute karnay ka ji karta.

Last edited:
A simple no would have sufficed. Why couldn't the drama queen, just say "NO" and put an end to that question?

did this mean she had done Nikka with him or just sleep with him as time pass :D
O' Khuda key bandey, first this is Ramzan, second, you are talking about a woman, third, a woman becomes wife only after nikkah. I hate Zardari (and likes) to the core of my heart, perhaps more than you do, but would be judicious in the selection of my words. If they are husband and wife, they could have admitted it for there is nothing wrong in it, both religiously and morally. And if they don't want to make the announcement just yet, she could have said a plain 'No' but since when we Pakistanis started behaving logically?

First of all, I think Zardari should declare her as his wife. There is no harm politically. Secondly, meanwhile when he was not ready to accept her as his wife publicly then what she was doing in PPP gatherings?

O' Khuda key bandey, first this is Ramzan, second, you are talking about a woman, third, a woman becomes wife only after nikkah. I hate Zardari (and likes) to the core of my heart, perhaps more than you do, but would be judicious in the selection of my words. If they are husband and wife, they could have admitted it for there is nothing wrong in it, both religiously and morally. And if they don't want to make the announcement just yet, she could have said a plain 'No' but since when we Pakistanis started behaving logically?

Hypothetically speaking, could it have been "Mutah"?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom