What's new

Tanveer Zamani Indirectly Admits That She Is Asif Zardari's Wife, Exclusive Video

Possible, if Miss Zamani is also Shia, and a Shia who actually dares to go for Mutaa' as many wont.

Well no self respecting Shia would. But politicians do attract, and are attracted to, the scum of society.

Sorry but who is this lady, I saw sound bites of her ramblings on few shows.

Possible, if Miss Zamani is also Shia, and a Shia who actually dares to go for Mutaa' as many wont.

You know who else like Mutah, ISIS does LOL.

Anything is possible here, but let's keep voting PPP. Jiye Bhutto, right? No clean drinking water. No schools. Nothing at all. Only Jiye Bhutto!

O' Khuda key bandey, first this is Ramzan, second, you are talking about a woman, third, a woman becomes wife only after nikkah. I hate Zardari (and likes) to the core of my heart, perhaps more than you do, but would be judicious in the selection of my words. If they are husband and wife, they could have admitted it for there is nothing wrong in it, both religiously and morally. And if they don't want to make the announcement just yet, she could have said a plain 'No' but since when we Pakistanis started behaving logically?
So logically speaking as you have just painstakingly proven she's just a Tramp . Why mince words about the sharmilas, dr tanvirs and or ayaans plus who knows how many more there are . Just call a spade a spade.

O' Khuda key bandey, first this is Ramzan, second, you are talking about a woman, third, a woman becomes wife only after nikkah. I hate Zardari (and likes) to the core of my heart, perhaps more than you do, but would be judicious in the selection of my words. If they are husband and wife, they could have admitted it for there is nothing wrong in it, both religiously and morally. And if they don't want to make the announcement just yet, she could have said a plain 'No' but since when we Pakistanis started behaving logically?

well what it has anything to do with Ramzan ??
did i say anything wrong ? people can do Zina but i cant even say it ??
what about that model ? remember what Z. Mirza said ?
if a Person is of that character , one can expect anything from them ... when there is money , you dont need to marry someone , to have sexual relationship , even in Pakistan ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom