What's new

Taner Akcam urges Obama to encourage Turkey to acknowledge Armenian Genocid

Taner Akcam is a former student of Vahakn Dadrian

upps what a surprise, he is a amenian boy and geneocide story supporter. Vahakn Dadrian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

note for persian donkey kong pkk gang: you are pathetic :chilli:

Dadrian was dismissed from State University College at Geneseo for sexual harassment after a female student had complained he had kissed her on the lips. In 1981, a college arbitrator had found him guilty of four charges of sexual harassment

=) He is also a pervert who preys on his students... Maybe he can't find any sexual partners because he is so damn fugly....

hah, speaks russia's puppy. First find a border to get in and out armenia

your situation is too pathetic to speak about others

I am not Russia's puppy, I am a resident here and am proud of it. And don't lie to yourself Turkey is a dog to the US. There will never be a Turkic Union.

And soon, Armenia will have Russian border.

Drink-milk:I didn't read your post. It's the explanation of a guilty man trying to cover up his past. 21 countries have recognized genocide,and 43 US states. Are they all wrong? By 2015 US will recognize and order their dog Turkey to do the same.

I am not Russia's puppy, I am a resident here and am proud of it. And don't lie to yourself Turkey is a dog to the US. There will never be a Turkic Union.

And soon, Armenia will have Russian border.

Drink-milk:I didn't read your post. It's the explanation of a guilty man trying to cover up his past. 21 countries have recognized genocide,and 43 US states. Are they all wrong? By 2015 US will recognize and order their dog Turkey to do the same.

cry baby cry

no-thank-u.gif

Amount of believers doesn't determine the fact what happened. You collaborated with our enemies and we kicked your arses. A hundered years later you are still b*tching about it.

If we wanted to exterminate our minorities we'd do so in our strongest times. The empire reached powers beyond your imagination. We've been the dominant world power for over four hundered years and we never lost a war in that period. Your very existence is a symbol of our mercy. Live with it

No such thing as armenian genocide. If people want to post fairy tales, please post good ones.

Never heard of the Holocaust either. :blink:

And all the people who deny genocide should be removed from life.:agree:

Except there is no evidence to prove a genocide even occurred it's all circumstantial even the numbers argued in the Holocaust is debatable too bad the Jews scream anti-Semite whenever someone decides to try and look into it. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Armenians weren't killed I'm just saying calling it a genocide is questionable.

... hold your horses! no need to call anyone wiht insulting names.

...my explanation is the one that respects the truth supported by the documents, not emotions; however , as always , as an armenian you just ignore a serious debate, instead talking by your emotion and callin me ''guilty''; and of course we are not historians, but regular people, but at least i respect my past and ancestors and therefore try to explain what my ancestor actually did,

... there are over 190 countries in the world, you talk abot just 21 of them, and in usa no one as president has accepted it; i think they know the truth, even though some states in usa have accepted so; as for how those us states have accepted that so called g-claim; i was listening a local radio station streaimng in usa, and there was a debate about that so called g-word, nearly all of the audiences who say there was a g-word never mentioned about any arguments, but they instead talked about what an armenian friend, neighbour, boss etc. told about that g-word; even i listened an armenian who was telling her story in crying did just mention what her family did go through; so that is all how those states did accept that claim, based on stories and cries, which could also be told by turks, because as i said it is not only armenians who were killed; btw i did give you a declaration of some american academicians, they are respectable, if we compare to the those over emotional armenians and their stories. and in the real world they are the ones that have reasonable credit, thats why diaspora in usa and armenia will always avoid any research to be done by academicians,

... i also would like to ask a question, do you think any parliement in the world could diagnose whether i am diabetic or not by raising their hands?

The so-called Armenian Genocide is the biggest historical joke. Bad attempt at Revisionist History.
Exactly. Politicians may think whatever they want but facts are facts. Just because people believe doesn't make it historically true.

@shahin vatani
Talk about the subjects you have information about. There was never "millions of innocent armenians" in ottoman empire to begin with. Amount of people died during migration is 53.000 This may look like a high number but most of them are with natural causes. The empire recorded everything that happened.

If you are an historian tell me your findings if not, drop the subject

Racist nation of Turkey will never admit their cowardly acts. When a couple torks die on a boat to Israel all these torks get their panties in a twist saying how israel should apologize. Yet they forget they should lead by example, first apologize to the millions of innocent Armenians you cowards slaughtered.

Funny guy , when a few gay iranians and naked gypsies got bombed in their own land by mossad agents and felt like a hopeless cat its very funny , plus they were not normal civilian and important people , you got owned in your own country muhahah

Funny guy , when a few gay iranians and naked gypsies got bombed in their own land by mossad agents and felt like a hopeless cat its very funny , plus they were not normal civilian and important people , you got owned in your own country muhahah

The were killed by MEK, an IRANIAN group which was said to be funded by mossad you pathetic moron.
but the people that killed your sailors were actually Israeli's :disagree:

Go back to studying for your british citizenship test. If you fail they may deport you back to hell hole torkiye!!! hahaha

Arkadaslar kapidaki köpege kemik atmayin yoksa hep havlar bunlar, muhattap olmayin en iyisi yoksa gidecekleri yok.

"Do not feed the trolls"

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom