What's new

Tamils supporting Kashmiris against Indian state terrorism

Is this one of those weekend entertainment threads?

Those slogans and the flag ............... loved it.

Again that slogan "Kashmir banay ga Pakistan" ............ loved it

Kab tak masoom logo pay zulm karty reho gay?

India being ripped inside out. This is bad for business and economy.

They arent. They are Indian Tamils who are mostly youngsters brainwashed into it. You can see the numbers.

Infact the first May17 movement was a large rally as it initially started to condemn the Indian govt inaction in Sri Lanka in 2009 where 40000 tamils were killed. Now when the track turned anti-India, this is how much they have left. Probably 300.

Only in PDF. Tamils fighting for Independence and CHinese and Pakistanis want to join hands to help Tamil Nadu :lol: They have probably no idea on Q branch of TN Police :lol:
Do not worry Tamil Nadu will become a independent and sovereign state, our prayers are with the nationalists.

Do not worry Tamil Nadu will become a independent and sovereign state, our prayers are with the nationalists.
And your "prayers" will make Tamil Nadu an independent state?
Keep praying bud.
LOL.

Yeah we support Human rights violation done by any organisation. We are critics of the central government. All this is possible because we are under the banner called 'India'. We also support the plight of the Kashmiris caused by some state sponsored terrorism too.

DPRK - Democratic People's Republic of Kerala.
Adipoliyavum

Me thinks, chances of Kerala breaking away from India has a higher chance of happening than TamilNadu doing the same.
If I know Tamilians well, they are very patriotic ppl.
These random pictures of some brainwashed ppl are often picked by the gullible ones from the other side. @Windjammer has a proven track record of posting some of the most entertaining threads on this forum and he lives upto his name with this one too. :)

Those slogans and the flag ............... loved it.

Again that slogan "Kashmir banay ga Pakistan" ............ loved it

Kab tak masoom logo pay zulm karty reho gay?

for Kashmiri people Indian army and BSF is terrorist and Rapers .. Inshallah they will burn, actually they burn anyway after death ..

Which Kashmiris are you speaking for?

The Kashmiris on our side have this to say >>>

Me thinks, chances of Kerala breaking away from India has a higher chance of happening than TamilNadu doing the same.
If I know Tamilians well, they are very patriotic ppl.
These random pictures of some brainwashed ppl are often picked by the gullible ones from the other side. @Windjammer has a proven track record of posting some of the most entertaining threads on this forum and he lives upto his name with this one too. :)

Which Kashmiris are you speaking for?

The Kashmiris on our side have this to say >>>

The Kashmiri's who hoisted Pakistan's flags , gather in thousands to protest against Indian Terrorists, those young students who throw stones at Indian Army , those Kashmiri's who are fighting your occupation for 70 years , those kashmiri's whom your army raped and killed and bury them in mass graves .. for them your army is Terrorist and Inshallah they will burn , in this world and in hell too ..

now lets say Inshallah together :D

The Kashmiri's who hoisted Pakistan's flags , gather in thousands to protest against Indian Terrorists, those young students who throw stones at Indian Army , those Kashmiri's who are fighting your occupation for 70 years , those kashmiri's whom your army raped and killed and bury them in mass graves .. for them your army is Terrorist and Inshallah they will burn , in this world and in hell too ..

FYI- The population of J&K is 12.5 MILLION.
So even if 10000 ppl were to support terrorism then it constitutes to about 0.0079% of the total population.
So that's how much support the terrorists get in our Kashmir.
You_Doodle+_2017-05-19T15_16_24Z.jpg

now lets say Inshallah together :D

INSHALLAH!
My country will get rid of these scums as soon as possible.

Only the collateral damage keeps our army's hands tied or we would have done this long back.

FYI- The population of J&K is 12.5 MILLION.
So even if 10000 ppl were to support terrorism then it constitutes to about 0.0079% of the total population.
So that's how much support the terrorists get in our Kashmir.
View attachment 397892

INSHALLAH!
My country will get rid of these scums as soon as possible.

Only the collateral damage keeps our army's hands tied or we would have done this long back.

I thought your country was a Democracy ? so people opinion matters .. you are oppressing their right to choose and just go around in circle to feel good about the situation .. the world can still see you if you close you eyes :)

Good to see that voices are now coming from within India.

The way I see it, those (non kashmiries) who are aspiring to breakaway from India are now looking upon kashmir as their source of inspiration and in all probability, if Kashmir breakaway, it will open the can of warms, with Tamil Nadu being top of the list going their way as well.

Back
Top Bottom